What's new

Should we ban her for supporting Anti Pakistan Movie.

I am a karachiite and nobody calls chuchi as breast here. Kis ko bana rahai ho munnai? Jao apna gadha garhi kai wheel wala jhanda lagao. Chalo shabash.
Actually I did heard this Chuchi and Chucha word from Karachiat living abroad or sometime bubay. LOLz

no word chuji bro.... unless some dilect.. in urdu chuZi with ZAYY in punjabi chuchi...unless u can'r pronunce ZAYY at alll
if he is indian, then agent like him are caught first day in Pakistan when entered..
they go to shop and say
"paneer biryani ha kaya bhyaa"

lol
i meant to say.. baccaay itna nahi sochtay zaida... like when i was kid, my aunt couldn't tolerate indian channels/films.. bcz she suffered a lot during migration so. but as kids we didn't stop watchng indian channels in front of Her, despite we loved our aunt and we knew enmity between 2 countries, but we were kids.. so Hocane is still younger..
she would learn, with time..
in such a case, u should be visiting a psychiatrist ward or re-education camp.

She looks cute but her figure is simply unattractive .She just sign indian films so thats expected .

Ban her, I didn't like her anyway. Take her makeup off and she will be no different from many house maids.

in such a case, u should be visiting a psychiatrist ward or re-education camp.
if i am that naive, i cannot certainly figure out that i need guidance.. so pray or me that i realize what i lack and overcoem it..

Lol for a long time I pronounced her name as Ho Ka Nee. With regards to the topic usually I am all for free speech but in this instance I would oppose it quite simply on the ground that she is making these statements out of personal interest. She wants to make $$$ in Bollywood and a brilliant way of doing that as per the teachings of the great Nanga Nawab is to make/support anti Pakistan movies. I think we have a new Adnan Sami in the making. Better get rid of her before she embarasses our country even more.

Naaaak dekhe koi iskiiiiii ... Tooootiiii kahin kiiii ... Kooojiii

if i am that naive, i cannot certainly figure out that i need guidance.. so pray or me that i realize what i lack and overcoem it..
u should be ashamed of yrself! PERIOD! RATHER THEN BOASTING ABT WATCHING HINDU CONTENT INFRONT OF YR AUNTY WHO SUFFERED FROM THEIR ATROCITIES.!

u should be ashamed of yrself! PERIOD! RATHER THEN BOASTING ABT WATCHING HINDU CONTENT INFRONT OF YR AUNTY WHO SUFFERED FROM THEIR ATROCITIES.!
u didn't realise man... "we were kids" i was 14 years old... in our times no computer/no internet, i think not even PDF thought was emerged.. pakistan had just PTV... till 12 years of age, i still had a beleif that children directly come from sky,,, anyway go to that comment and read all PAST tenses...

Abey yeh Amrood k moun wali Bollywood me ghusne k liye aisa bol rhi hai.... Ager India k against bole gi TO Bollywood k Directors iski Bum pe laat ni marien gai..... :D

Lagta ha ,,PPNF ko bohot bara dhakka laga,,now now dont feel embarassed,,koi nai ho jata ha bhaiyo,,dil pe mat lo :angel:
aram se ,fursat me,torrent se movie download karo,,dekho aur time pass karo..:D

How do you even pronounce her name?

Actually, it's not just her. Our new generation is like the rest of the new gen kids; messed up and high on selfies.
Too much narcisssm imo.
Sir,
Spot on sir. It's unfortunate to see such large amounts of sympathy for Indians in my generation it almost resemblances the attudutide of many East Pakistanis. When confronted with the facts of Indian hostility, many implusuve reply with "so what that was 50 years ago and plus were the same people." Having the same skin tone doesn't make us the same.... Russians and Americans have the same skin color are they the same...hell no. Such behavior is a directly correlation of there lack of knowledges regarding indo-pak relations. With a huge Bollywood influence on younger Pakistani, they are merely Pakistanis by name but mental and psychologically their thoughts resemble Indians. However, in my generations their are still people who understand the reality of the two nations and aren't blinded by Indian media

Bhai iske jaise kitni Pakistani Artists ... India Mein kaam karte gain paison k liye... Kisko kya pata wo kitni pro pakistani ya diplomatic baatein karte hain India Mein... Ek ko ban karke kya hoga

What a f*king Bitch.

Last edited:
MSF charity accuses Bollywood film Phantom of 'endangering staff' (BBC)

Aid charity Medecins sans Frontieres (MSF) says it is taking legal action over a Bollywood film it claims could endanger its staff in conflict zones.:feminist:

Back
Top Bottom