What's new

Should we ban her for supporting Anti Pakistan Movie.

Dont worry lot of indians might spank her before she returns to pakistan.
Dont worry lot of indians might spank her before she returns to pakistan.
Don't worry she's isn't indian hence she knows your pathetic kind... Besides we have Pakistani guys like fawad,Zafar,Imran already spanking indians ... They will protect her..

P.S; It shows how degenerate you people are... No wonder you have a vibrant "rape culture" .. Truely a pathetic people.

We gotta give some room to "Freedom of Speech" and the far distinct possibility of probable factors.

The movie is banned and rightfully so since it is deemed offensive as per the censor board. But that doesn't mean we should implement restriction on freedom of speech just because someone begs to differ even if it is celebrity of Pakistan. We don't wanna follow the path of Indians, do we? Let's take it easy.

She has right to express her opinions and why. Discussion is imperative to understand the unique perspective of individual's opinion. I haven't seen the movie, therefore i cannot make informed comments on her opinion regarding the banned film and her reason for begging to differ to popular opinions.

Last edited:
Don't worry she's isn't indian hence she knows your pathetic kind... Besides we have Pakistani guys like fawad,Zafar,Imran already spanking indians ... They will protect her..

P.S; It shows how degenerate you people are... No wonder you have a vibrant "rape culture" .. Truely a pathetic people.

I like your innocent and ignorant idea that these pakistani guys will protect the girl. World is a movie show for you. :omghaha:

I like your innocent and ignorant idea that these pakistani guys will protect the girl. World is a movie show for you. :omghaha:

You are one sick lil dothead ... You need help rapie... It seems it's not entirely your fault ... It's the culture which breeds indians like yourself... The way you talk about women... The first one to start bringing in mothers n sisters... You people are truely beghairat ...

There will always be these little whack-a-mole type attention seekers. You can't do much against them and if you put pressure (bans) on them they will turn into martyrs. What we should do is present our case more convincingly.

Taking pics with ISPR gen doesn't make her his neice... By that standard even Imran Khan (boxer),Afridi and Ahmad Shahzad are also his nephews.

Meh .. I met her and her sister .. They were my best friends classmates at a private law college in Islamabad ... People used to call em "Cocaine"... Not really the wise sharif types...

In punjabi it means;
View attachment 251273

Breast?:rofl: dude just coz you saw that vulgar "breasting whitening" indian add doesn't mean indian "chuchay" = Panjabi chuchi ( urdu "chuzha" )...:lol:
She actually is.......its conformed. Both sisters r his nieces.

If she goes with Pakistan's stance, she may be out of work in bollywood sooner than expected.

It seems Shaan is mad because she is getting movies in BW. BTW what an idiotic statement. How do you ban a person? Like from doing what? What does that even mean? It just goes to show Shaan's level of intelligence.

It seems Shaan is mad because she is getting movies in BW. BTW what an idiotic statement. How do you ban a person? Like from doing what? What does that even mean? It just goes to show Shaan's level of intelligence.
He refused to work in Bollywood already. Mostly flop or newly arrived Tv actors looking for quick fame opt for Bollywood.

Cancel their passport, cancel their nationality, take over their property .. And put a permanent ban in entry in Pakistan.

Close enough to ban?

Click on the pic to know what is written.

BTW this person is the Niece of DG ISPR Asim Bajwa, and is working for an indian film these days. Thats even bigger matter of Shame for Pakistan's Army. And now after this there is no doubt that Mr Asim Bajwa if he is sincere to his profession must take notice of this and himself ask for a ban.

If not it will just prove that the Families of Generals and officers r still ''special''

it should be done at the earliest to set an example. Generals are no holy cows.

Back
Top Bottom