What's new

Should we ban her for supporting Anti Pakistan Movie.

With a huge Bollywood influence on younger Pakistani, they are merely Pakistanis by name but mental and psychologically their thoughts resemble Indians.

I believe we need "operation cleanup" from down up in our media sector as well...unfortunately the majority of the media houses only care about ratings and not the overall impact on the society of the content they are showing. May be you have noticed or not but some of the Pakistani Commercials now a days have the music tones and themes of Indian Commercials which is quite strange giving an impression of lack of ingenuity.

Komal Rizvi is also one bitach, who did lot of mud slinging on Pakistan in India. Now she end up in Pakistan lolzzz..nasty.

images

Click on the pic to know what is written.

BTW this person is the Niece of DG ISPR Asim Bajwa, and is working for an indian film these days. Thats even bigger matter of Shame for Pakistan's Army. And now after this there is no doubt that Mr Asim Bajwa if he is sincere to his profession must take notice of this and himself ask for a ban.

If not it will just prove that the Families of Generals and officers r still ''special''

I agree with you, this is shameful. DGISPR gets more sensitive stuff individually than other senior people from individual services. He should be even more careful. If I have a direct link to DGISPR, I am getting every single update about sensitive operations, whether first hand or second.

its a flop movie... media trying its very best to promote and make it famous by creating all sort of controversies. if director spent money on actors and plot rather than media, it could have done something. seriously saif ali Khan??
i guess sensitive topics like this should not be mocked by film industry.

Shaan Shahid
39 mins ·
Should we banned actress like her who is supporting anti pakistani movie?
‪#‎bannedphantom‬
‪#‎bannedmawra‬

She's a typical "liberal" traitor. Her types would merge Pakistan back into india if it were up to them.

How do you even pronounce her name?

Actually, it's not just her. Our new generation is like the rest of the new gen kids; messed up and high on selfies.
Too much narcisssm imo.
Too much western "liberalism" if you ask me.

Komal Rizvi is also one bitach, who did lot of mud slinging on Pakistan in India. Now she end up in Pakistan lolzzz..nasty.

images
The product of our "liberal" society.

she is justing trying to get a role in bollywood... what else you expect from a kunjari??
These are the "liberal" sellouts. They would do anything to make money, even sell their own mothers if that would earn them fame.

Sir,
Spot on sir. It's unfortunate to see such large amounts of sympathy for Indians in my generation it almost resemblances the attudutide of many East Pakistanis. When confronted with the facts of Indian hostility, many implusuve reply with "so what that was 50 years ago and plus were the same people." Having the same skin tone doesn't make us the same.... Russians and Americans have the same skin color are they the same...hell no. Such behavior is a directly correlation of there lack of knowledges regarding indo-pak relations. With a huge Bollywood influence on younger Pakistani, they are merely Pakistanis by name but mental and psychologically their thoughts resemble Indians. However, in my generations their are still people who understand the reality of the two nations and aren't blinded by Indian media
Thanks to "liberal" scums this is happening in our society. Musharraf was responsible for this whole indian media entrance into Pakistani society, giving Pakistani actors the freedom to go sell themselves in india. Every Pakistani that goes into a nation known for funding terrorists in Pakistan deserves to be stripped of his/her Pakistani nationality.

BTW this person is the Niece of DG ISPR Asim Bajwa, and is working for an indian film these days. Thats even bigger matter of Shame for Pakistan's Army. And now after this there is no doubt that Mr Asim Bajwa if he is sincere to his profession must take notice of this and himself ask for a ban.

If not it will just prove that the Families of Generals and officers r still ''special''
Ban her from what, talking, singing, acting?

Acting like the TTP and Pakistan's crazy Mullah-o-cracy (as those calling for her ban are doing) is a far, far worse stance than support for the movie Phantom.

Taking pics with ISPR gen doesn't make her his neice... By that standard even Imran Khan (boxer),Afridi and Ahmad Shahzad are also his nephews.

What can you expect from an idiot who writes hussain as hocane. :)

Meh .. I met her and her sister .. They were my best friends classmates at a private law college in Islamabad ... People used to call em "Cocaine"... Not really the wise sharif types...

Sorry not very familiar with slangs. What does "chuchi" mean?

In punjabi it means;
image.jpg

This is disgusting. Please find her address. It is time to blow her up.

Chuchi means breast

Breast?:rofl: dude just coz you saw that vulgar "breasting whitening" indian add doesn't mean indian "chuchay" = Panjabi chuchi ( urdu "chuzha" )...:lol:

Yes we should ban this chuchi larki, She thinks she is hot by any standards she is not even close. Ban this chuchi, no wonder She is saying this because She is in India right now. I say spank her.

Dont worry lot of indians might spank her before she returns to pakistan.

Proves this guy is a false flag indian. In ki soch hi wahin jati hai.

Lol .. Fuk I thought ...

[URL='http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2ht3nk']
I am a karachiite and nobody calls chuchi as breast here. Kis ko bana rahai ho munnai? Jao apna gadha garhi kai wheel wala jhanda lagao. Chalo shabash.

Damn man ... You caught that pathetic indian false flagger ... Their mentality is like that coz of thei culture ... Here is a notorious indian add -- it went viral on WhatsApp;

(Warnin - graphic content :lol: )
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2ht3nk[/URL]

I actually was trying to figure out what that was :unsure:
I always read it as Hokane, thought it was some sort of weird cast or a family name. Anyways, i have always found her screen presence a nuisance because of the whinny characters she always portrays--------and with this charade she also proved that she is a gold digger and will do anything for money.

Back
Top Bottom