What's new

Should Pakistan recognize Israel?

Should Pakistan recognize and establish better ties with Israel?

• Total voters
Let me add that I have personally found the Jews very professional. They are very good at keeping their religion and religious hateret towards non-Jews separate from their professional life. Once I got into a debate over Palestinian issue with an elderly lady PB. I had no clue that she was Jewish not until I figured it out during that conversation. That lady was (still is) a big shot at the NIH. In those days, I had applied for a fellowship from NIH, and after that debate and learning that she was Jewish, I was certain that I would never get the NIH fellowship. I did not learn the fate of my fellowship until I met with PB in Canada a few months later, where we were attending a meeting. And she told me that NIH had decided to fund me. Even after that, she kept supporting me, while fully aware of my views on Palestinian issue. I am 100% sure, if there was a Muslim or a Hindu in her place, he/she would have done everything possible to destroy my career.

It was be cause of an old English adage that says.

If you can't win em, than join em".

Or in other word oblige them and they will be silenced by the virtue of the money invested in them. If i was the one in your place, i would be very careful, as now they can pull your string like a puppet.

Israel has to stop giving arms to Indai against Pakistan.
Only then do we reconise her.

our main problim is we bring islam in every matter and we face now wrost terarr but until now we never changed.

Bringing Islam is good if it is right, not of those who are ignorant and just mimic our Holy book and do not see the truth of Islam.

Last edited by a moderator:
i just ask simple qes why there is no AK-47 culture and every day sucide bombing and wrost militry opration in other muslim countryes?

just because we burn our home with name of islam.every one make us fool with name of islam .from last 30 years we used by name of islam.our country has civil war now on the name of islam.our economy or politcs our terarrst our think every thing here use label of islam.

i just ask simple qes why there is no AK-47 culture and every day sucide bombing and wrost militry opration in other muslim countryes?

just because we burn our home with name of islam.every one make us fool with name of islam .from last 30 years we used by name of islam.our country has civil war now on the name of islam.our economy or politcs our terarrst our think every thing here use label of islam.
Excellent Post.General Zia starting Extreme Islamic Experiments on Pakistan and we can see the result today.Try to wage this kind of Jihad in Saudia or other Islamic Countries and you'll get your balls in your hands.They send all their jiahdis here to destroy our country.

Excellent Post.General Zia starting Extreme Islamic Experiments on Pakistan and we can see the result today.Try to wage this kind of Jihad in Saudia or other Islamic Countries and you'll get your balls in your hands.They send all their jiahdis here to destroy our country.

Zia was the beginning of the end for this country; got a good punishment for his crimes though; his body hasn't been found till date...

What the Hell is wrong with you people? The Jews are people of the book, and they must be respected. People ***** that "there was no israel before 1947"!! Well guess What?! They're was no Pakistan before 1947 either! And What the Hell does Islam have to do with this? Palestine is an Arab problem, leave it to the ARABS to solve it.

i agree with Ali thank god we never take any serious action against Israel until now.its pure a political problem not a Jew Muslim war.we have to recognize Israel and make some balance between indo Israel alliance.may we stop like this weapons flood from Israel to India

if India is best friend friend of Palestine we have best friend Israel what you think ? Kuwait Egypt Jordon Morocco Tunis Algeria already recognize Israel .why we waste energy on that daed isue.

With due respect General, No one will help us, this a very selfish, weird and crazy world, we have to make our own things as we did with Atom bomb.

They will only sell us second rate equipment unless u will promise to do their dirty work. And honorable people do not do dirty work for others,

We have proved once for all that if we put our mind to it we can do it, example is A.B. If that can be achieved any thing can be achieved, all we have to do is set our minds and stop listening to those ignorant nt people who have no clue about Islam.

In Spain, in Europe we were the masters of peace, wars and innovations and of protecting Jews, history speaks for itself, all we need to do is read and learn from it. Heck we even ruled Greece for centuries, meaning Turks.

Take heart my General Sahib, and let us do the right thing what Islam tells us to do, we did it because we believed in Islam and we can do it again.

Things like be kind to our minorities including Jews as in Spain, when we left Spain Spanish inquisition took place. And Evey one know who did it and what happened.

We are good and all we have to do is do whast we did when we ruled those countries.

Last edited:
What the Hell is wrong with you people? The Jews are people of the book, and they must be respected. People ***** that "there was no israel before 1947"!! Well guess What?! They're was no Pakistan before 1947 either! And What the Hell does Islam have to do with this? Palestine is an Arab problem, leave it to the ARABS to solve it.

spot on bro :tup:

What the Hell is wrong with you people? The Jews are people of the book, and they must be respected.

Dont know about their book; but our book says the jews cannot be our friends :bounce:
Respect for a human; yes; but respect for a land-grabbing murdering jew; never...

Last edited by a moderator:
People of book have to act like the people of book, not kill innocents, block water, power, medicine and most all food, that is not how people of book behave, let them show us that they are people of book and than we will respect them, they have to earn the respect by acts of following the rule set by Allah in Holy Torah, and not act as oppressors. Land grabbers.

There are explicit instruction by Allah in Our holy book and in Torah about all the action of all the people of books.

i think every one has own think on this issue.its good we have healthy debate on this.guys give me some benefits of not recognize Israel .not from emotional Islamic view but solid benefits.

i think every one has own think on this issue.its good we have healthy debate on this.guys give me some benefits of not recognize Israel .not from emotional Islamic view but solid benefits.

I respect the others opinion; but the advantages of extending the hand of friendship does no outweigh the disadvantages. They sure are hellbent on destroying iran; are working secretly to disband our nuclear program; dunno how changing our stance will help... :pop:

Its best to have an open enemy rather than a hypocrite in our ranks; for its the hypocrites that do the most of the damage (taliban)...

Back
Top Bottom