What's new

Should Pakistan recognize Israel?

Should Pakistan recognize and establish better ties with Israel?

• Total voters
Which Textbooks? Only hearing assumptions here about the benefits & assumption is the mother of all fuckups. If my QURAN says that they can never be our friends, thats full & final. Dont believe in any formulas which involve selling your ownself.

!!!!!!!! I honestly don't know how to reply to this!!!.. i suppose you win this argument.

We must learn from the past and move on.

Thats the whole point. ISRAEL's track record with us is not at all sincere. Learn fron the past!
Dont try to rename 'to bow' & 'to compromise' as friendship

I firmly believe that not recognizing Israel will not make it go away...
It is a fact whether we offically recognize it or not...

As has been previously pointed out, many Arab and Muslim countries already have Israel's consulates but this could be because they have Israel on their own borders (like Egypt).

We could consider recognizing Israel under conditions which ensure Palestine's welfare and security and draw some good compensations (access to better technology, financial benefit as well as co-operation in various fields) for Pakistan for that consideration.

But we should also remember that this co-operation has to be genuine on both sides and trust is vital here.

We should also look for peace with our immediate neighbours to ensure stability, growth and prosperity within Pakistan.

Stop having wet dreams of having friendship with israel and benefitting from it; they have nothing to give you but hatred as they are giving it right now to the palestinians.

Probably this is why the OIC watched in criminal silence as the palestinians were being slaughtered by the israelis. Not our problem; yes it is not...

Economic & Technological gains from ISRAEL?
Why not become there 'whores' to have full access

PAN-ARABISM is DEAD!!! Now it only represents that class which is similar to our corrupt elite. JEWS, HINDUS can never be our friends & well wishers- We dont have to go beyond QURAN to know this.
The day PAKISTAN recognizes ISRAEL, it will be end of PAKISTAN's idealogy & the start of GREATER ISRAEL which is similar to KING SOLOMON's KINGDOM

pakistan was created on being a basis for a homeland for muslims of the sub-continent not to be created for the purpose of hating a future jewish state it's ideology had nothing to do with israel besides pakistan was born before israel even existed so your argument about ending pakistani ideology ir rubbish it's not based around israel's creation.Anyway were are not talking about being best friends just having diplomatic relations we have them with india who we've always been hostile with so why not israel ? Turkey,jordan,egypt and many other muslim nations all recognize israel but also support the creation of a palestinian homeland why can't we do the same ?

pakistan was created on being a basis for a homeland for muslims of the sub-continent not to be created for the purpose of hating a future jewish state it's ideology had nothing to do with israel besides pakistan was born before israel even existed so your argument about ending pakistani ideology ir rubbish it's not based around israel's creation.Anyway were are not talking about being best friends just having diplomatic relations we have them with india who we've always been hostile with so why not israel ? Turkey,jordan,egypt and many other muslim nations all recognize israel but also support the creation of a palestinian homeland why can't we do the same ?

ISLAMIC IDEALOGY is beyond the borders of PAKISTAN. By recognizing a wrong done to another muslim is compromising your own foundations. There is no concept of state based on nationalities in ISLAM. If ALLAMA IQBAL was the creator of 2 nation theory,and then dream of PAKISTAN, the same IQBAL also dreamed of one mulim ummah. The basis on which PAKISTAN was formed is parallel to the foundation of MEDINA during HOLY PROPHET (m.p.b.u.h) time. Only these 2 examples exist in MUSLIM HISTORY---MEDINA & PAKISTAN
And ISLAMIC IDEALOGY never can absorb a 'wrong' done in the creation of ISRAEL

ISLAMIC IDEALOGY is beyond the borders of PAKISTAN. By recognizing a wrong done to another muslim is compromising your own foundations. There is no concept of state based on nationalities in ISLAM. If ALLAMA IQBAL was the creator of 2 nation theory,and then dream of PAKISTAN, the same IQBAL also dreamed of one mulim ummah. The basis on which PAKISTAN was formed is parallel to the foundation of MEDINA during HOLY PROPHET (m.p.b.u.h) time. Only these 2 examples exist in MUSLIM HISTORY---MEDINA & PAKISTAN
And ISLAMIC IDEALOGY never can absorb a 'wrong' done in the creation of ISRAEL

I'm sick of all this brotherly nonsense what muslim ummah has ever done for pakistan ? did they say same thing when it came to pak's enemies ? you are contradicting yourself you talk about hating israel on the basis of one muslim ummah yet how can there even be one ummah when there many muslim countries that have relations with israel ?

British also made Pakistan through UN approval Luffate so let's call it a illegal state too.Israel pre 67 was approved by United Nation..it has every right to exist.

Do you rember the original territories assigned to Israel by UN? just look at the map now....if Israel go back to the position of UN assigned territories and give an independent state to the palestinians then Pakistan will accept Israel.:rolleyes:

Yes, as i said we should recognize Israel but keep asking them to return to pre 67 borders (The original Israel)..Israel is not going anywhere so whats wrong in recognizing it?We also recognize India which also have Kashmir.Nothing wrong with recognizing Israel.

man you people are totally brainwashed!

No offense but your comments shows that you haven't enough informations about your own religion Islam too (if you are Muslim)...jews are cursed nation they are intented to suffer in every decade till the end of the world. And they know it very well so they will try to harm Muslims in every way they can till the worlds end!

No offense but your comments shows that you haven't enough informations about your own religion Islam too (if you are Muslim)...jews are cursed nation they are intented to suffer in every decade till the end of the world. And they know it very well so they will try to harm Muslims in every way they can till the worlds end!

Welcome to the world of Stupid... :chilli:

Yes, as i said we should recognize Israel but keep asking them to return to pre 67 borders (The original Israel)..Israel is not going anywhere so whats wrong in recognizing it?We also recognize India which also have Kashmir.Nothing wrong with recognizing Israel.

man you really don't want to understand....just tell me what benefits Pakistan will get if (we will never do it untill Israel returns to the original position assigned by UN) Pakistan accept it?...do you really think that we will get a great advantage...?? if yes then you are fooling yourself...remember jews are jews they are really fanatic fundamentalist too they will never do anything which will benefit Pakistan even if you accept them. They really hates and fear us...one day we have to fight them, you can't change the Truth Revealed to us decades ago....i think you understand what i'm saying!;)

Back
Top Bottom