What's new

Should Pakistan defense forces, invade occupied Kashmir

While US is tangled with Turkey, should Pakistan defense forces cross line of control?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Musharraf actually fought a war, when Pakistan was never in a position.
Now when Pakistan had upper hand some cowards chickened out.
Previously we understand, India kept us busy with TTP but General Rahil Pushed them back to where they came from.
Pak army has his hands free now, and they have stated they are waiting for political clearance.
Ya ya we all know what he did..he used nawaz shoulders for kargil war.. But during his rule he never tried his stupid ideas again... And for your kind information we had army for to fight with enemies.. One should ask army how they allowed TTP ghoons inside out territory to carries out attacks?? Where they came from?? How they came inside our cities??? What was our agencies were doing??? And you crushed them we admired you but that was your duty..
Now how do u know we have upper hand over india right now???

My emotional side say we should do it but in the sense we don't look aggressors. only then world will fear the consequences of this dispute and try to resolve it. If we just continue to whine, no one in the world take the issue seriously.

Everybody loves an invasion :enjoy::enjoy::enjoy:
Its our land. If we fail to free it by force, we better wear bangles.

One should ask army how they allowed TTP ghoons inside out territory to carries out attacks?? Where they came from?? How they came inside our cities??? What was our agencies were doing???
I can answer that part, although all evidence with confessional videos had been posted here earlier.
Basically, it was Asif Ali Zardari and interior minister Rehman Malik, who were helping TTP.
They both misused their position to setup network of RAW in all over Pakistan.
It all started with US invasion of Afghanistan, followed by collapse of Taliban regime, followed by genocide of Pashtoons in Afghanistan, establishment of militancy training centers under direct control of bharti army, and so forth. Bharti special forces were directly involved in earlier invasion but due to fierce push back by army they were the first one to flee, followed by Uzbek mercenaries.
Army was never stationed at norther and east borders, even with our large army we can't man any border besides Indian. Hence we putup fence on Afghan and now Iran border.

Its our land. If we fail to free it by force, we better wear bangles.

I can answer that part, although all evidence with confessional videos had been posted here earlier.
Basically, it was Asif Ali Zardari and interior minister Rehman Malik, who were helping TTP.
They both misused their position to setup network of RAW in all over Pakistan.
It all started with US invasion of Afghanistan, followed by collapse of Taliban regime, followed by genocide of Pashtoons in Afghanistan, establishment of militancy training centers under direct control of bharti army, and so forth. Bharti special forces were directly involved in earlier invasion but due to fierce push back by army they were the first one to flee, followed by Uzbek mercenaries.
Army was never stationed at norther and east borders, even with our large army we can't man any border besides Indian. Hence we putup fence on Afghan and now Iran border.
Ab agy yeh bhi likh do k zardari na radar band kar diay they osama abbotabad action k time aor zarari na permission nhi de fire karny ki... Phudu company taja hawaldar

Given the current geo strategic situation of the region. Where lately US attention has been diverted from Pakistan to Turkey.
Should Pakistan use this opportunity to take back it's own territory of Kashmir from Occupying forces of Bharat?

UN is quite, Imran Khan is leading his luxury life after a fiery speech.
There's no other opportunity to take Kashmiris out of their misery.
If Pakistan failed now, this will result in giving India more time to consolidate in Kashmir.
We already lost the chance and IOK is a gone case for us, why?

They "rabid Hindus" already successfully captured 20000 youths from Kashmir and send them to different Parts of India.

We lost heat of the moment....we did't react too aggressively.

We are loosing it day by day, second by second....

Next there is a chance of war but not for IOK but India will fight for IJK.....

Hot them before their economy get more stronger and they acquire weapons that outclass us in conventional warfare...

I stopped posting here because I lost hope and being a person related to uniform I feel myself helpless since bigwigs from me and from politics disappointing me.

Ab agy yeh bhi likh do k zardari na radar band kar diay they osama abbotabad action k time aor zarari na permission nhi de fire karny ki... Phudu company taja hawaldar
Did you not read, i wrote Zardari established network of RAW (basically RAW+CIA) network.
Which involved appointments in FO, Airforce, Navy.

We already lost the chance and IOK is a gone case for us, why?

They "rabid Hindus" already successfully captured 20000 youths from Kashmir and send them to different Parts of India.

We lost heat of the moment....we did't react too aggressively.

We are loosing it day by day, second by second....

Next there is a chance of war but not for IOK but India will fight for IJK.....

Hot them before their economy get more stronger and they acquire weapons that outclass us in conventional warfare...

I stopped posting here because I lost hope and being a person related to uniform I feel myself helpless since bigwigs from me and from politics disappointing me.

This was expected and i also know what's coming next.
Dumboo Imran Khan is FULL complicit via the mafia around him.

Last edited:
If Pakistan though it could successfully capture Kashmir, it would already have done so. Nuclear weapons will make everybody think twice.

Did you not read, i wrote Zardari established network of RAW (basically RAW+CIA) network.

If what you say is true, then RAW really is the best intel agency in the world. :enjoy:

If what you say is true, then RAW really is the best intel agency in the world. :enjoy:

No... actually India exploits Pakistanis via Iran.
When they have their own PM the first push comes to replace old staff with new staff in bureaucracy and than some key promotions in armed forces, does the trick.

Kashmir does not belong to Pakistan. It belongs to Kashmirs.

If you think that then you have to support Pakistan, since we are the only party that wants to give Kashmiris their right to self-determination via a UN mandated referendum.

So u are saying musharaf was pet dog of CIA & RAW???

Back
Top Bottom