Votes: 12 24.0%
  • No(Remain it unchanged to Pakistan)

Votes: 34 68.0%
  • Keep Both Names.

Votes: 4 8.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
bharatis despise Mughals and other Islamic invaders. Pakistanis don't despise the IVC.

Whatever we do, you have no claims on Mughal empire because that was in heartland of our territory our history, not yours. Anyway, we only criticize sultans like Aurangzeb among Mughals.

india never existed before 1947. india is a recent phenomena. Before 1947 there was british occupation and before that there were independent princely states. No such thing as india.

Incorrect.. India is one of the founding members of UNO and one of the signatories (as India) as early as 1945 ... I think Karan.1970 pointed this out in some post..

Don't you like the name 'Munni'?

It will tell the world that India stole the song 'Munni Badnaam Hui' from Pakistan.

Anyways you also have the option of 'South Kashmir' and 'Indus Waters' and 'Kashmir Waters'.
South Kashmir sounds quite reasonable.

Incorrect.. India is one of the founding members of UNO and one of the signatories (as India) as early as 1945 ... I think Karan.1970 pointed this out in some post..
No, india was not a nation state before 1947, it was not recognized before 1947 and neither was its independence, either you bharatis should celebrate your independence day way before or after Pakistan's, not one or two days after.

Don't you like the name 'Munni'?

It will tell the world that India stole the song 'Munni Badnaam Hui' from Pakistan.

Anyways you also have the option of 'South Kashmir' and 'Indus Waters' and 'Kashmir Waters'.
Man you are seriously trolling here.:lol:

Yes,there was a clear reasoning behind that was explained by Joe Shearer and Karan.1970

If giving away the legacy of the Mughals is what it takes for Pakistanis to lay off their [fake] claims on IVC, so be it..:D

I think Pakistani are very happy with "Pakistan"....but India should change its name to "Bharat"

Whatever we do, you have no claims on Mughal empire because that was in heartland of our territory our history, not yours. Anyway, we only criticize Aurangzeb among Mughals.

Mughals are as much Pakistanis as they are indians since their empire governed both (but mostly northern subcontinent, ie Pakistan), you can find just as many Mughal monuments in Pakistan as in northern bharat. However IVC is mostly, if not all of it is located in Pakistan including major cultural and learning centers of the IVC.

We already have such a beautiful name.....PAKISTAN - the land of the Pure...why change it Indus?
Indus is our defining river but the current name is the best.

Let these Indians enjoy our dumped and abandoned name, India :lol:
Nevertheless, IVC and pretty much all early history is still ours, they can't steal more than the name.

Since, the earliest traces of existence of Pakistan came with Bin Qasim, How about
Qasimistan, or Binistan?:drag:
Mughalistan?

India was a founding member of the United Nations, joining in October 1945, two years before acquiring independence from the United Kingdom.[1] In 1953, the chief delegate of India at the time, Vijaya Lakshmi Pandit was elected the first woman President of the UN General Assembly.

India and the United Nations - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom