Votes: 12 24.0%
  • No(Remain it unchanged to Pakistan)

Votes: 34 68.0%
  • Keep Both Names.

Votes: 4 8.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok before asking us to disown IVC, stop claiming Mughals also.

Mughuls have very strong hold in North Pakistan, Lahore was their capital whereas many people in Karachi came from UP(a Mughul stronghold).

Pakistan includes the history of Mehrgarh, Harrapa, Mohenjadaro, and everything else.

Ok before asking us to disown IVC, stop claiming Mughals also.

Mughuls have very strong hold in North Pakistan, Lahore was their capital whereas many people in Karachi came from UP(a Mughul stronghold).

The only time we will change the name of Pakistan to 'Industan' is when india changes its name ti what it really is; Gangastan or brhamanputrastan.
And then you say , you don't care about India........:rofl:
Man you want to compete in names too, isn't defense enough???:what:

The only time we will change the name of Pakistan to 'Industan' is when india changes its name ti what it really is; Gangastan or brhamanputrastan.
Epic man, Indian state is not ashamed that the cradle of our civilization is from Indus, you are ashamed, and hence want us to change. Sorry, we dont change names just for a silly reason that you can claim something too

Indus was the name given by the English to the river Sindhu. So, Sindhu is the correct name. However you wish to dissociate river Indus and Indus Valley Civilisation, I suggest you name your country Sindhu or add -stan to it.

Even better call yourself what the Persians used to call the denizens of IVC - Hindu. That's right you call yourself Hindus and your country Hindustan, that would bring you more closer to Iranians the erstwhile persians.

No we are Pakistanis and will remain so, till Judgement day, Inshallah.

Epic man, Indian state is not ashamed that the cradle of our civilization is from Indus, you are ashamed, and hence want us to change. Sorry, we dont change names just for a silly reason that you can claim something more

Your civilization is from Ganga, not Indus. BTW Pakistan stands for Punjab, Afghania, Kashmir, Indus river, Sindh, and Balochistan, therefore the name is not foreign or made up.

Thanks.. But No Thanks.. Its not us who seems to be having an identity crisis... :)
Yes you are, you stole the name of Pakistan's ancient civilization.

You don't change names every 64 years.

People gave their lives for Pakistan, Punjab, Afghania, Kashmir, balochistan.

The pamphlet of Chaudahry Rehmat Ali, the Jinnah Address, everything, was for Pakistan.

ANd whats wrong with PAKISTAN?

Nothing wrong in the name Pakistan, even i love that name. My point is that indians are trying to steal our history of IVC & claiming it as theirs & we Pakistanis must act to halt their moves otherwise they can pose themselves as victims & Pakistanis as foreign aggressors who occupy their land. We Pakistanis must show the world that IVC belongs to Pakistan.

I don't support wanting to change the name that our leader had envisioned for us and adopted.

First of all Indus (despite where the name originated) still sounds like a rip-off of India.
Second, Muslim first and foremost and Pakistani second for me.

You don't change names every 64 years.

People gave their lives for Pakistan, Punjab, Afghania, Kashmir, balochistan.

The pamphlet of Chaudahry Rehmat Ali, the Jinnah Address, everything, was for Pakistan.

ANd whats wrong with PAKISTAN?

Nothing wrong in the name Pakistan, even i love that name. My point is that indians are trying to steal our history of IVC & claiming it as theirs & we Pakistanis must act to halt their moves otherwise they can pose themselves as victims & Pakistanis as foreign aggressors who occupy their land. We Pakistanis must show the world that IVC belongs to Pakistan.

Your civilization is from Ganga, not Indus. BTW Pkistan stands for Punjab, Afghania, Kashmir, Sindh, and BalochiStan, therefore the name is not foreign or made up.

Yes you are, you stole the name of Pakistan's ancient civilization.
so.....your country's name is Paksstan?? never heard of it......:cheesy:

(P.S. The "i" is missing:eek:)

The world could care less..everyone's got 99 problems

Dude IVC belongs to Mohajirs [from UP, Bihar] as much it belongs to Tamils, Telegus,. Infact we people have a far more authentic claim due to the common Dravidian language of IVC.

So stop saying "our", "we". I can atleast understand a Sindhi, or a Punjabi saying that. But a migrant from UP,Bihar ? :disagree:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom