Votes: 12 24.0%
  • No(Remain it unchanged to Pakistan)

Votes: 34 68.0%
  • Keep Both Names.

Votes: 4 8.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who are you kidding mate!? Most Pakistani expats wish they weren't Pakistanis. They admit it openly and discuss with Indians in private about possibility or rather Plausibility of undoing Partition.

I dont know where you are meeting these "expats" - whether its Iran or China but i living in the UK have yet to meet anyone that wishes they were not Pakistani. Stop dreaming - thank god for our forefathers creating our nation - i salute all that sacrificed so much.

We were never indians, secondly Indus is our historical name & not some new name.

In general people's mind in India regardless of religions will always see current Pakistan as its older relative, so no matter what, you can try again and again as in past 50-60 years, India will never do such thing which really harm Pakistan's people(may be a little drag here and there from anger, but when if ever time comes to take a stand for the general people), unless things have gone really hovak... although can't deny the worth of the spine of political leader at that time.

332px-Dancing_Girl_of_Mohenjo-daro.jpg

This lady from Mohanjadaro would be sooo angry seeing ppl of 2 countries ,(which are unheard in her times) fighting each other on piece of old land ,divided by a line draw by a guy called Sir Cyril Radcliffe in 1947 on reqst from Parliament of UK..

Funny kids.:pop:

No to name change MAYBE change the flag either way though when changing name/flag of a country it usually signals a new beginning or a revolution so Pakistan shouldn't even entertain the idea of change of name unless they plan on changing stupid policies and getting rid of idiot politicians like Mr. 10%.

I dont know where you are meeting these "expats" - whether its Iran or China but i living in the UK have yet to meet anyone that wishes they were not Pakistani. Stop dreaming - thank god for our forefathers creating our nation - i salute all that sacrificed so much.

And then leave the country? For a kaffir one?

Pove it as troll thread or gtfo.

@ mods please close the thread, already thread ruined by indian trolls.

Lol seriously? You want to change the name proudly given to your nation by your founding fathers because you are not proud of it any more? When I read the thread title I thought an Indian has opened the thread for trolling. Little did I know that it was a Pakistani in identity crisis.

In general people's mind in India regardless of religions will always see current Pakistan as its older relative, so no matter what, you can try again and again as in past 50-60 years, India will never do such thing which really harm Pakistan's people(may be a little drag here and there from anger, but when if ever time comes to take a stand for the general people), unless things have gone really hovak... although can't deny the worth of the spine of political leader at that time.

He is a Bihari guy who just claimed Biharis had never been Indians but they belong to Indus region. :lol:

This is precisely why parental control to internet should be strictly enforced.

Let me enlighten you. Just because a guy starts a thread - it doesnt voice the opinion of all the nation. To assume all Pakistanis are in the same category - typical Indian mentality when wanting to troll.
The day our forefathers fought and created the nation Pakistan was one of the greatest days ever and im so so proud that we were known as Indians but thank the lord we are not.
I am most proud of keeping the name as it stands. Its meaning and naming is just perfect as far as im concerned.
What is amusing is how many obsessive Indian that live on Pakistan Defense Forum are wanting to have their say. The obsession is truly deep but hey lets not generalize - just a few excitable kids on here.

contrary to what Pakistani text books read, You fore fathers who "made" Pakistan weren't great People. They were simply Black mailers with weird Political ambitions and twisted sense of history. They threatened "Direct Action Days" both declared and undeclared and got what they want. People warned them about the consequences especially about the millions that might lose their homes, lives and property but they weren't concerned. All they needed was a "Pure" land for "Pure" people after getting rid of the Hindus from the "Pure Land". They did get that in the End. Today Pakistan is 99% Muslim and "pure" and rest are living like they are meant to be "Protected People, the dhimmis". Have Fantastic "Pure laws" like "Blasphemy Law" "Hudood Ordinances" and occasional "Marshal Law". And people like you occasionally reminding themselves about the "Pure Muslims" died in the hands of "Ugly hindus" as "sacrifices". (Hindus and Sikhs got what they deserved in the hands of "Pure" Muslims of course)

As somebody with Half decent brain in Pakistan to see through the History taught in Pakistan once said. "A lot of People died Because of Pakistan NOT for Pakistan."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom