Votes: 12 24.0%
  • No(Remain it unchanged to Pakistan)

Votes: 34 68.0%
  • Keep Both Names.

Votes: 4 8.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can relate to OP. "India" ******* up his emotions especially because he is living in America.
But then, what's in the name buddy. India is what it is not because of the name. it's because of people who called themselves Indians.

I can't believe that even after 6 decades, paks (aka former Indians), are still looking for a name for their country! What the :rofl:

Let me enlighten you. Just because a guy starts a thread - it doesnt voice the opinion of all the nation. To assume all Pakistanis are in the same category - typical Indian mentality when wanting to troll.
The day our forefathers fought and created the nation Pakistan was one of the greatest days ever and im so so proud that we were known as Indians but thank the lord we are not.
I am most proud of keeping the name as it stands. Its meaning and naming is just perfect as far as im concerned.
What is amusing is how many obsessive Indian that live on Pakistan Defense Forum are wanting to have their say. The obsession is truly deep but hey lets not generalize - just a few excitable kids on here.

I can relate to OP. "India" ******* up his emotions especially because he is living in America.
But then, what's in the name buddy. India is what it is not because of the name. it's because of people who called themselves Indians.

Are you soo dumb to still not get my point? You indians are stealing our Pakistan's IVC history, so giving Pakistan it's old name i.e Indus will halt the moves of theives.

If I were you, I wouldn't accept someone made decision on my life, my identity, my culture, my race, and my sport. White foreigner decide to name you for thousand years, it is unacceptable and crime.
Crime to you mate, not everybody thinks like you. We are what we are due to what happened in the history. We do not deny our history and we take India as a collective name rather than being biased and choosing something which cannot represent the whole Indian people.

So will Jinnahpur a new country formed out in Southern india or northern.
You are trolling now, post reported..

mugalistan ..:pakistan: :angel::angel:

MUGHALSTAN.jpg

:lol::lol:

Let me enlighten you. Just because a guy starts a thread - it doesnt voice the opinion of all the nation. To assume all Pakistanis are in the same category - typical Indian mentality when wanting to troll.
The day our forefathers fought and created the nation Pakistan was one of the greatest days ever and im so so proud that we were known as Indians but thank the lord we are not.
I am most proud of keeping the name as it stands. Its meaning and naming is just perfect as far as im concerned.
What is amusing is how many obsessive Indian that live on Pakistan Defense Forum are wanting to have their say. The obsession is truly deep but hey lets not generalize - just a few excitable kids on here.

Who are you kidding mate!? Most Pakistani expats wish they weren't Pakistanis. They admit it openly and discuss with Indians in private about possibility or rather Plausibility of undoing Partition.

What about Parurava - the kingdom of Porus aka Purushotham?

Sindhu Land, Sindhbad..

I open this thread to know how many Pakistani peoples interested in changing the name of Pakistan to Indus.

Or we can use the name 'Pakistan' in Urdu & 'Indus' in English? What say,:azn:

If you choose 'NO' Please give a reason.

WARNING: NO TROLLING PLEASE.

What type of stupid thread is this. Looks like you have taken Indian trolls seriously. Epic facepalm moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom