Votes: 12 24.0%
  • No(Remain it unchanged to Pakistan)

Votes: 34 68.0%
  • Keep Both Names.

Votes: 4 8.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pakistan is fine. Indus was cool too, until i realized that there are some other unwanted countries whose names start with an I.

If any historian wants to visit IVC, what country do they apply for a visa?

PAKISTAN..

They can also go to lothal, which is in India. lol.

Anyway Pakistanis can huff and puff all they want on an internet fora, but the world recognizes India as the legitimate sucessor,inheritor of the ancient civilization.

Pakistanis claiming IVC is like Spaniards in Peru claiming the Incas.

No to name change MAYBE change the flag either way though when changing name/flag of a country it usually signals a new beginning or a revolution so Pakistan shouldn't even entertain the idea of change of name unless they plan on changing stupid policies and getting rid of idiot politicians like Mr. 10%.

people don't like Pakistani Flag too?

Pakistan is fine. Indus was cool too, until i realized that there are some other unwanted countries whose names start with an I.
Welcome, exactly the people who we want here.. :welcome:

people don't like Pakistani Flag too?

Nah its fine I just meant most countries change the flag if anything to symbolize change no one changes the name so if they want to change anything change the flag the name is fine.

And then leave the country? For a kaffir one?

No mate - Parents were economic migrants. I may live here but im Pakistani and of course proud of it. Vinod - im all for having good debating and having differing views but some of the Indian comments on here lead to retaliation threads opening and devalues our site. Not good for anyone dude.

How 'bout 'CHIPAK'

Well, reason is, let bygones be bygones and prevent Indians at least from stealing friendship with China just like Indians stole friendship with the US.

So------'CHIPAK'

average Indian's general assumption on Pakistan is "Fail". many of Us believes Pakistan is similar to India and even believes most Pakistanis are wanna be Indians(Because, We don't see the religious POV like Pakistanis have).

We must See the strong cultural,ethnic/racial differences into considerations before forming general assumptions on Pakistan. Pakistan and India have very less similarity except for the language.

but, My doubt is IVC, isn't it a Hindu civilization?

I have another suggestion though,

'KHALISTAN'---Showing solidarity with the 'oppressed' Indian Sikhs (including yours truly).

No prizes for guessing what the residents of 'CHIPAK' will be called, though. :tongue:

contrary to what Pakistani text books read, You fore fathers who "made" Pakistan weren't great People. They were simply Black mailers with weird Political ambitions and twisted sense of history. They threatened "Direct Action Days" both declared and undeclared and got what they want. People warned them about the consequences especially about the millions that might lose their homes, lives and property but they weren't concerned. All they needed was a "Pure" land for "Pure" people after getting rid of the Hindus from the "Pure Land". They did get that in the End. Today Pakistan is 99% Muslim and "pure" and rest are living like they are meant to be "Protected People, the dhimmis". Have Fantastic "Pure laws" like "Blasphemy Law" "Hudood Ordinances" and occasional "Marshal Law". And people like you occasionally reminding themselves about the "Pure Muslims" died in the hands of "Ugly hindus" as "sacrifices". (Hindus and Sikhs got what they deserved in the hands of "Pure" Muslims of course)

As somebody with Half decent brain in Pakistan to see through the History taught in Pakistan once said. "A lot of People died Because of Pakistan NOT for Pakistan."

In case the inhabitants of the "Land of the Pure" don't understand, It was meant to be sarcasm.

19154274.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom