What's new

should pak army standerdize the M4 among regular troops

FN has two manufacturing plants one in Belgium and the other in US. They aren't going to give ToT or license it is a very exclusive rifle. Perhaps after it is decades old and obsolete they may provide ToT and license to other companies but as of now they do not. A more viable alternative is the MPT-76, as Pakistani Government has strong relations with the Turkish government that owns MKE. AFAIK Turks were even willing to offer the T-129 so I don't doubt they would offer MPT-76.

Have you ever contacted FN? Why do you think they would offer ToT and license on their most exclusive and prized rifle?
Because its the nature of the deal. The reason why fn in particular wouldn't object is because of the large size of the order. This isn't like Tunisia where only a few tens of thousands of a certain rifle would be made, a Pakistani order would be in the millions. If Pakistan offers enough, fn would be willing to go for it, its simply business.

The t-129 is a bad example, as it has a number of American components, the biggest being the power plant, so it doesn't really help your argument, but I understand the meaning behind.

Having said all that, I would bet my money on the hk417, as both nation and company already have a good business relation. HK already knows what to expect from a Pakistani deal, and Pakistan knows that hk is a reliable partner and supplier.

All of these 3 guns are Awesome :D
at least in Call of Duty :yu:
144778.jpg

magpul_acr_by_drake_uk-d36tnoq.jpg

NzBpM29lcW5lMWsx_o_the-top-5-best-modern-assault-rifles-in-my-opinion.jpg

Pakistan should Arm our Soldiers with one of these weapons ... they look so nice , and i hope they have good Accuracy and power :D

by the way , anyone tell me the name of this third gun ?

these all are good guns but it takes a lot of money to change the gun for whole army...btw the third one is g36

who calls them obsolete?? :o:
scott-miller-quote-if-its-not-broke-dont-fix-it.jpg

tell me is a $3,000 dollar rifle like the HK-417 30x more better/deadlier than a $300 AK-74M

If it is that good then why counties with good economies and tech are not adopting it?? what range it offer? how accurate it is etc?

yes but the g3 isn't that good for todays standards look at this pic above man this looks so heavy! that's why the American gone for the M4 it's lighter smaller and letthal but expensive for third world countries where they strugle to survive.
In my opinion the Colt made most platforms e.g M-4 , M-16 or AR series , which operate on the direct gas impingement system, are a very bad idea. These guns are very very unreliable and are soon to be obsolete. Our special forces should adopt HK-416. As for the rest of the army, AK platforms are way better than AR.

No it does.

1- lighter.

2-more reliable.

3-Nato standard 56.45.

4-Shorter.
Are you talking about the colt M4s ?
In case you are, colt platforms such as M4 or M4A1 use direct gas impingement system. Which is totally unreliable. I personally hate all AR based platforms and was very surprised when I saw SSG javaans using this piece of hunk metal.

Pakistan should get these in very low price as US will not try to take all their weapons from here may be they will buy it here in Afghanistan
M4 is very beautiful and dangerous weapon. It is very less weight I used it twice and she impressed me.

Pakistan should get these in very low price as US will not try to take all their weapons from here may be they will buy it here in Afghanistan
M4 is very beautiful and dangerous weapon. It is very less weight I used it twice and she impressed me.
If US is donating it to Pakistan then I would say most welcome. If they want us to sell them then no. I would never buy this thing. It is light weight. But how often does it malfunction? Too often. Too much maintenance is required. You get water in gas tube, it explodes in ur face. You get mud, it stops working. What the hell! In that situation a stick would serve me better.

Why dont you copy scar h and modify it, like the chinese did with everithing, schrew with copy rights.......
And if not possible, why not looking to indonesian pindad ssx, it uses basic FN carbine tech (ss1) and enlarge it into 7.62 mm battle rifle, and if you wanted 5.56 mm i think pindad will sell you the licence of pindad ss2 assault rifle

Why dont you copy scar h and modify it, like the chinese did with everithing, schrew with copy rights.......
And if not possible, why not looking to indonesian pindad ssx, it uses basic FN carbine tech (ss1) and enlarge it into 7.62 mm battle rifle, and if you wanted 5.56 mm i think pindad will sell you the licence of pindad ss2 assault rifle
The thing is bro that we are already licensed for producing very good HK fire arms. We cam most likely get the licenses needed to produce HK 417. With the licensed, comes the authentic machinery to produce these weapon. We should get these. As for you saying that we should go for Indonesian gun, I think it is a nice gun but it looks heavy in comparison with the HK. And we are already using AK platforms with this Indonesian gun resembles with.

Last edited:
Its time we start thinking of getting brand new stuff for our soldiers and stop accepting the left over stuff of others. But again all these offers mostly are so mouth watering that one can not resist them.
Ab banda karay b tu kia karay :undecided:.

Its time we start thinking of getting brand new stuff for our soldiers and stop accepting the left over stuff of others. But again all these offers mostly are so mouth watering that one can not resist them.
Ab banda karay b tu kia karay :undecided:.
Can you tell me what are the deals we have been offered to by US? I really don´t know about that. There is nothing mouthwatering about the M4s or any leftovers from US. Unless they are giving us their predator drones.

If US is donating it to Pakistan then I would say most welcome. If they want us to sell them then no. I would never buy this thing. It is light weight. But how often does it malfunction? Too often. Too much maintenance is required. You get water in gas tube, it explodes in ur face. You get mud, it stops working. What the hell! In that situation a stick would serve me better.
ok
I am talking about very low rate and only we can afford very low rate in Afghanistan
May be they gift it to us or Afghan Army

No way M4. No advantage what so ever.
7.62 has very distinct advantages in theaters e.g. northern part of your country - just ask any NATO personel, 5.56 is fire crackers to compared to 7.62 AK round.

Back
Top Bottom