What's new

Should Kashmir get a chance to decide their future through Referendum?

Should Kashmir get a chance to decide their future through Referendum?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ya .... that was me :p:

"Quartered in snow, silent to remain. When the bugle calls, they shall rise and march again."
are bhai , mein ek kamzor sa rajnetic vekti hoon mein to keval sirf kootneeti se janata ka seva karta hoon aur apna jaib bharta hoon
mujhe bhala kya kaam hai in bhayanak shastron ki uncharan se :lol:

Simple No. They can decide whether to live in India or Not.Kashmir is our land and indispensable part of India. They are free to Migrate to Pakistan and live happily like their brothers in Azad Kashmir.
Why did india then forcibly hold a refrendrum in junagadh to choose between pakistan and india? If its applicable in junagadh why not in kashmir. This is hypocrisy on behalf of india

View attachment 62438

p.s.

I think Kashmir's case is pretty strong here, they too deserve to decide their future..

UN must implement its decision of referendum in Kashmir.

So I say Yes, they should get a chance.

p.s. If you are answering No, then also explain why not? what other possible solution do you suggest?

Because we are not british not Kashmir is scotland...Of course..there can be a choice if any one would love to go to Pakistan...The only pending item is our partition should be complete...Another referndum should be made to Indian Muslims and Kashmiris if any one would like to go to Pakistan or any Hindus would like to come to India.....The logic of Gandi's partition formulae is flawed...

These days, this is what people of Kashmir do to anybody who advocates separatism:

View attachment 62999
View attachment 63000
View attachment 63001
View attachment 63002
Here's Gaddar E Hind Geelani of the lame duck Hurriyat being rescued during the floods in Kashmir by the Indian Army yesterday. He hates the IA and calls them 'butchers', responsible for the so called 'genocide' in Kashmir!!!! But he begs the army to save his rotten a$$!

fbebfabc3bbcf6b81adf24b4b7c4fb5b.png

Bloody shameless son-of-a-dodo!

Here's Gaddar E Hind Geelani of the lame duck Hurriyat being rescued during the floods in Kashmir by the Indian Army yesterday. He hates the IA and calls them 'butchers', responsible for the so called 'genocide' in Kashmir!!!! But he begs the army to save his rotten a$$!

View attachment 63232

Bloody shameless son-of-a-dodo!
I thought he would wait till Pakistanis come & help him. Aftrall he gave a SOS to them... din't he? Wish Indian army had pulled away their boat from his one & then gave a shout 'Mind the Gap'...

View attachment 62438

p.s.

I think Kashmir's case is pretty strong here, they too deserve to decide their future..

UN must implement its decision of referendum in Kashmir.

So I say Yes, they should get a chance.

p.s. If you are answering No, then also explain why not? what other possible solution do you suggest?

Resolution 47
1. Pakistani should leave from J&K (Gilgit Baltistan P0K)
2. Indian peacekeeprs take control of that area.
3. Kashmiris rehabilitated to there land.

Once everything is stabilized, Do the referendum....

Guys if any one wants to see hypocrisy at its best then look no further than india. Indians argue kashmiris should have a refrendrum but not about choosing pakistan or india rather about migrating. Now in 1947 when india forcefully annexed junagah and in order to legalise it then claimed to hold a refrendrum about choosing PAKISTAN OR INDIA. If the hindu majority junagadh can hold it why cant the muslim majority kashmir hold it?
Hypocrisy hypocrisy hypocrisy

Resolution 47
1. Pakistani should leave from J&K (Gilgit Baltistan P0K)
2. Indian peacekeeprs take control of that area.
3. Kashmiris rehabilitated to there land.

Once everything is stabilized, Do the referendum....
And how can we trust indians with that after all you betrayed us in the past when we agreed to a ceasefire when nehru told us india would hold a referendum. Did india hold it?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom