What's new

Should Kashmir get a chance to decide their future through Referendum?

Should Kashmir get a chance to decide their future through Referendum?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
no because, if they choose independence then, Pakistan will loose close to 30,000 sq mi of territory & will also loose the china border ,

I am starting to like you .

the best solution is for Pakistan to accept LOC as the international border & in return India makes some concessions ,

What kind of concessions do you have in mind ??

the Kashmiri's who don't want to stay with India can then come to the Pakistani side of Kashmir

It should be vice versa also .

"United Nations Security Council Resolution 47, adopted on April 21, 1948, after hearing arguments from both India and Pakistan the Council increased the size of the Commission established by United Nations Security Council Resolution 39 to five members, instructed the Commission to go to the subcontinent and help the governments of India and Pakistan restore peace and order to the region and prepare for a plebiscite to decide the fate of Kashmir."

The resolution recommended that in order to ensure the impartiality of the plebiscite Pakistan withdraw all tribesmen and nationals who entered the region for the purpose of fighting and that India leave only the minimum number of troops needed to keep civil order.

It is not Pakistan or India right. It is Kashmir's people right to choose their fate through referendum which is delayed by India from 1948 to now.

But India is showing that he is a stubborn child and there are seven hundred thousand troops in Kashmir to suppress Kashmir independence movement.

It is not Pakistan that take this issue to UN. It is India and now India is showing his true colors.

Last edited:
referendums only in civilized countries, UK and Canada one example

Just wait 1000 years. Then we'll see about a referendum.

You are one of the sanest member in the forum ... :tup:

Agree ..... if the border dispute can be settled I am all for giving some concessions to Pak on Kashmir
thanks mate post more often & yes your previous avatar of your mountain force was scary
& your signature was even worse :D

just pray mate that democracy survives in Pakistan ,if Nawaz survives this onslaught till 0ct 1 , & is successful in appointing the new ISI chief , then peace with India can be the next step, this undemocratic agitation is the strongest form of pressure that he is facing , & if he can make through this, then things would look quite bright
:cheers:

you mean this guy?
View attachment 62553
Srinagar. Soon after separatists appealed to Pakistan army to come to the aid of the Kashmiri people, hundreds of terrorists have reportedly crossed border to assist separatist leaders in the relief operation, which they are conducting across the flood hit state by hijacking rescue boats.

A source close to JKLF chief Yasin Malik revealed that in a letter written to Malik, Pak army has apologized for being unable to send official rangers.

“Take it, or otherwise….”

“To compensate that, Pak army has instead sent mujahideen who belong to different outfits operating from Azad Kashmir. They are almost like rangers in civil dress which army often uses as per its requirement,” told the source to Faking News.

Separatist groups have put banners all across Srinagar claiming to be the provider of best rescue service in the whole state.

“We are much better than Indian army,” said Yasin Malik, after being rescued by the Indian Army, announcing a parallel relief operation amidst gunfire by his overexcited supporters and Pakistani rescue workers.

Sources say that the join relief operation by terrorists and separatists has already started. One of the terrorists was seen shooting at a person who was trapped on the terrace of a house surrounded by flood water in the outskirts of Srinagar.

However, after noticing media reporters covering the shooting, terrorist backed off saying he was just trying to save him from drowning in water. “You know, once you are dead, you can’t be drowned,” he explained, justifying his actions.

Reports of terrorists force feeding people at gunpoint are also coming from different parts of the state.

Meanwhile back in Delhi, liberal and independent commentators have welcomed the terrorists for lending a helping hand to the rescue efforts.

“We shouldn’t become a jingoist nation by only lauding the army for what they are doing. The terrorists and separatists like Yasin Malik should also be allowed to do rescue work and we should appreciate the efforts,” a Delhi based full time Twitter user said.:p::lol:
Terrorists crossing border to help Yasin Malik serve Kashmir flood victims by hijacking rescue boats | Faking News

also since they could not smuggle in the releif materials from pakisan side theyresorted to looting the relief material from the india side so thay they themselves can survive on those stolen and looted elief materials

+

it was rumoured and that they have brought in some 80 helicopters from pakistan (though pakistan itslef dont have 80 helipoter in flying condition) to help in relief operatins

You are one of the sanest member in the forum ... :tup:

Agree ..... if the border dispute can be settled I am all for giving some concessions to Pak on Kashmir

what concessions

settling for LOC as border is the biggest concession they are getting

no additional concession on kashmire

thanks mate post more often & yes your previous avatar of your mountain force was scary
& your signature was even worse :D

Are you sure you are talking about me ??

just pray mate that democracy survives in Pakistan ,if Nawaz survives this onslaught till 0ct 1 , & is successful in appointing the new ISI chief , then peace with India can be the next step, this undemocratic agitation is the strongest form of pressure that he is facing , & if he can make through this, then things would look quite bright
:cheers:

Funny thing is whenever Pakistan and India reached some kind of agreement it was a military men ruling Pakistan .

what concessions

settling for LOC as border is the biggest concession they are getting

no additional concession on kashmire

I don't mind few land concessions also ..... nothing big .... but a redraw of LOC for better surveillance .

Funny thing is whenever Pakistan and India reached some kind of agreement it was a military men ruling Pakistan .

I don't mind few land concessions also ..... nothing big .... but a redraw of LOC for better surveillance .

we give and take NOT ONLY GIVE

siachin No

it is like holding the water source - should not give up

there is a Trust deficit issue

remember you had this avater & a signature like waiting for the call to advance the saltoro or something , or may it was some one else
68598d19df8bcb750eaef1a713a498f3._.jpg

remember you had this avater & a signature like waiting for the call to advance the saltoro or something , or may it was some one else
View attachment 63218

ya .... that was me :p:

"Quartered in snow, silent to remain. When the bugle calls, they shall rise and march again."

we give and take NOT ONLY GIVE

siachin No

it is like holding the water source - should not give up

there is a Trust deficit issue

I am not talking about any specific area ..... IMO the LOC should be redrawn taking into account the geography .

For eg ,,,, look how LOC passes through point 5353

Pakistan's should have a referredum in their one third of kashmir.

Our two thirds Kashmir is Indian abd ain't changing in your life times.

You people Wil not see any change in next hundred years .

I suggest we change the subject more realistic topic

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom