What's new

Should India remove anti-minority hate from it's textbooks?

As you are clearly not worthy of a reply. I replied to you indirectly. Whoever read the debate that me and you were having had been clearly shown where you stand in your knowledge and process of developing arguments. By far the most comical and worthless opponent I have come across till yet.

You didn't even know about the Protestant history, Renaissance and were throwing terms at me to try to show yourself as some with knowledge and then, make me feel intimidated.

Unfortunately for you, I called your bluff and this is what happened - you were left with absolutely nothing to defend other than continuing on with a nonsensical debate where you were stubborn and shameless enough to not admit your inferior grasp on world events and history.

Nah,Having multiple account don't impress anybody.Better luck next time.

Nah,Having multiple account don't impress anybody.Better luck next time.

What's my other account? Are you a MOD? How do you know? You have proof? No times 4?

Then, retract your statement or accept that you got kicked in the jaw (not punched)

What he said was very miniscule and simple as it just slapped you in the face.

What I was doing can be called what you tried to do with Karunanidhi after arresting him, (you failed, but I succeeded)

What's my other account? Are you a MOD? How do you know? You have proof? No times 4?

Then, retract your statement or accept that you got kicked in the jaw (not punched)

What he said was very miniscule and simple as it just slapped you in the face.

What I was doing can be called what you tried to do with Karunanidhi after arresting him, (you failed, but I succeeded)

What are you a 12 year old??:lol:

Ignorance has no ends,Tamil identity is alive and kicking so does the Indian Identity.They don't have an identity crisis like you people.How often does Punjabi languge is used in your Punjab provincial assembly.That is real suppression of identity.That kind of thing don't happen in in any state of India.And Tamil's do believe in Rama.
Even our smaller neighbor Bangladesh which happens to be an Islamic country has adopted Bengali as their national as well as official language for all causes and purpose!!A language which has everything to do with the ancient history of India or more precisely the Hindu's ,its a Devanagari script,they did so cause they were not delusional like Pakistanis who think they are all Arab's and take pride in the fact that they are Bengalis!!:woot: Even if someone comes to Indian Punjab we only read and write either in Gurmukhi or occasionally in Hindi or English.Even SE Asian Muslim Nations like Indonesia,Brunei,etc.,use their own language and script except for religious purposes maybe.Pakistan must be the only nation on earth which have adopted the script of a country or rather a tribe which also consists of Christians(Arab Christians)as well thosands of k.m.'s away from SA as their official script.I think even the Arabs must be surprised at this,They must think that we being Arabs and sharing mostly the same religion,ethnicity and language are divided into 22 nations.So much for Arabic and Persian delusional ancestry!!:lol:

Even our smaller neighbor Bangladesh which happens to be an Islamic country has adopted Bengali as their national as well as official language for all causes and purpose!!A language which has everything to do with the ancient history of India or more precisely the Hindu's ,its a Devanagari script,they did so cause they were not delusional like Pakistanis who think they are all Arab's and take pride in the fact that they are Bengalis!!:woot: Even if someone comes to Indian Punjab we only read and write either in Gurmukhi or occasionally in Hindi or English.Even SE Asian Muslim Nations like Indonesia,Brunei,etc.,use their own language and script except for religious purposes maybe.Pakistan must be the only nation on earth which have adopted the script of a country or rather a tribe which also consists of Christians(Arab Christians)as well thosands of k.m.'s away from SA as their official script.I think even the Arabs must be surprised at this,They must think that we being Arabs and sharing mostly the same religion,ethnicity and language are divided into 22 nations.So much for Arabic and Persian delusional ancestry!!:lol:

There is no bad in holding its own culture which is thousand years old.
It just enriches a nation to go forward.

First off, tell me why the insecurity and defensive attitude?

Are you suggesting that Dalits are ignorant and their grievances are to be completely disregarded and ignored.

If they found it offensive, then, why question their sensitivity on the issue?

I have made an entire thread on Pakistani education and it is in the Pakistani section.

This is specifically made for Indians and this is why I mentioned it here.

Are you going to suggest that we discuss Pakistani education whilst discussing Indian education?

Is that how Kapil Sibbal et. al draft their education policy? What is happening in Pakistan? :undecided:

Strange. Very Strange.

Brother Gotya,
You are tying yourself into knots here the guys arguing with you went to school in India and never came across any crap that you are talking about. On the contrary the subjects like caste and class are openly taught and the demerits on the same explained.
Muslims, Christians, Sikhs and Buddhist are the majority of the minorities in India and all their religious beliefs and festivals and tolerance to all religions are taught right from primary class. The Mughal invaders are taught to all in history and the reasons of why Indian kings lost to them is discussed in detail.
We are not the ones who cook history and claim to be Arabs and teach our children one from the land of pure is equivalent to seven from the land of Kufurs. We are not stupid to tell our children we ruled over India for 1000 years. We have enough of history to be proud of and are not shy to discuss our mistakes and learn from them.
Today Dalit’s in India decide which party will form the govt at the center and UP the largest state in India had a Dalit leader as its CM till last election .Yes caste system exists in our society and will exist as an evil amongst us in spite of all our efforts. There is no running away from this fact but to tell it is taught in schools is utter nonsense.
Was this taught to you in your school then your thought process is understandable.

Lol, hindu textbooks suggest Guru Gobind Singh was a hindu, and that Sikhi was made to protect Hindus from Islam. A 'warrior khatri order of hindus' known as sikhs. It's full of crap, for a few facts as example:

1/3rd of Guru Gobind Singh's army was Pakhtun Muslim, the Hindu Rajputs of the Shivalik Hills were some of the quom's biggest enemies.

There's so many more things but, w.e hinduvta will die out.

Continually invading bhuddist kingdoms that were against caste system vs varna system. Opressing Jains, throughout history the bramin phuddus been doing this; and you'll find they come out in numbers everywhere, including this forum to say otherwise.

Lol, hindu textbooks suggest Guru Gobind Singh was a hindu, and that Sikhi was made to protect Hindus from Islam. A 'warrior khatri order of hindus' known as sikhs. It's full of crap, for a few facts as example:

1/3rd of Guru Gobind Singh's army was Pakhtun Muslim, the Hindu Rajputs of the Shivalik Hills were some of the quom's biggest enemies.

There's so many more things but, w.e hinduvta will die out.

Continually invading bhuddist kingdoms that were against caste system vs varna system. Opressing Jains, throughout history the bramin phuddus been doing this; and you'll find they come out in numbers everywhere, including this forum to say otherwise.

They hate them in that the Indians always stop their marches towards China at China's orders.

This is well-documented and can be searched everywhere.

The Tibetans are upset because India always "succumbs" to China's pressure, as they put it.

These marches include Tibetan people that come from all over the world.

Still :rofl: ?

Dear Tharki Buddhay,

What does Pakistan have to do with the topic at hand?

Aren't you the people who tell us that Pakistanis should take India as an example and not the other way around (like you are trying to tell us now)?

This is precisely why you shouldn't use Pakistan's example of "anti-minority" hate to justify your own hate for minorities in school textbooks.

It's like saying the Turkish have anti-Kurdish material in their newspapers, which is why we should completely denigrate the Tamils for protesting in the streets or be completely dismissive of their sensitivities by blaming it on the "church".

Also, the education policy of Pakistan has had no impact on what is being published in India from what I understand.

If Pakistani "anti-minority" hate had somehow incited the hate for Dalits in your textbooks, then, please enlighten us as to how that came about.

Lastly, discussing Pakistani material in an Indian section is nonsensical just like when Tamils speak on India's insensitivity when it comes to the Tamil people, you bring in Pakistan, the "church" or Kashmir.

What does any of this have to do with Karunanidhi's lack of belief in Rama as the engineer who built the Adam's bridge and the Tamil cause? Only an Indian knows.

from all above your painful explanation I am only able to conclude that you are saying ,
" hamari to buri tarah se fati hui hai peechhe se, aur ham bilkul nange hai, par hame isase koi farq nahi padta. par tumhari pant me agar ek chhota sa bhi chhed hua to ham chilla chilla kar aasmaan sir pe uthaa lenge".
is that you are trying to say ???

You shouldn't use Pakistan's example of anti-minority "hate" to justify your own hate for minorities in school textbooks.

It's like saying if Cuba has hate for capitalism in their books, so you will start teaching that in Indian textbooks, too. :omghaha:

Maybe you misunderstood what i wrote. Let me write it again.
There is absolutely zero bigotry in Indian School text books. Zero hate against any sect, any religion, any caste, absolutely anyone.

This is to the extent that the NCERT text books donot even mention in explicit terms that Aurangzeb killed many Hindus and carried out a campaign against them. Our books donot talk in Hindu or Muslim or Christian terms.

Pakistan would be wise to even copy our text books verbatim - for they are of such nature that even Pakistani's would not find something aggravating in them.

Back
Top Bottom