What's new

Should India navy show up in Scs as mediator

Indian Navy can show up anywhere she pleases as long as it is international water。

I hear that the PLAN is interested in showing up in international waters around the Andaman Islands。

pretty sure you do that by having more and better ships, but then that's just one way of doing it. If we go by "actions" the Philippines is a blue water navy, pretty sure they said they can win a naval conflict with us with 2 fishing boat and a row boat.

Once INTENT is there, ships can be built, Alliances can be made :coffee:

Its time the world got involved in SCS and imposed the Rules again.

Any concrete plans? What ships to send, how much money to spend, how would the Indian navy change the equation, be specific.

Side note, did you take classes with Bill Clinton? Lol, sounds like his Monica speech.

Well last year the Indian Navy , US Navy and JMSDF participated in Exercise Malabar in the Pacific Ocean. So there is a a history of cooperation there. As to the reason why I mentioned the Indian Navy --- well having a neutral party observe would a a great step for stability. Perhaps even encourage all parties to refrain from being to militaristic.

As to Bill Clinton, i tell you didn't have relationship with that woman! lol.

Gen, this song is for you, lol.

Fact is China already had become a culprit there by building Islands there by permanently making enemies out of all the nations situated there.

Also giving USA a chance to establish bases in all of those small countries.

You conveniently forget to mention that the Vietnameses also are building islands out of their illegally occupied reels。

And the Vietnamese started it before China did。

You conveniently forget to mention that the Vietnameses also are building islands out of their illegally occupied reels。

Any links for that ?

Once INTENT is there, ships can be built, Alliances can be made :coffee:

Its time the world got involved in SCS and imposed the Rules again.
So all you need is intent? Not money, capability, and all that, so China too so long to start construction on carriers and 10k ton DDGs are just a lack of intent? Good to know.

Any links for that ?
Yes, the internet. Otherwise.

Vietnam Building Islands in South China Sea : News : News Every Day

Well last year the Indian Navy , US Navy and JMSDF participated in Exercise Malabar in the Pacific Ocean. So there is a a history of cooperation there. As to the reason why I mentioned the Indian Navy --- well having a neutral party observe would a a great step for stability. Perhaps even encourage all parties to refrain from being to militaristic.

As to Bill Clinton, i tell you didn't have relationship with that woman! lol.
So you did an exercise and suddenly they are the deal breaker in SCS. Well you also exercised with Philippines, maybe we should just sink our boats now so we don't embarrass ourselves.

I'm saying, what ships would you recommend the Indian navy to sent and how would they match up with the Chinese navy, since you are confident they would be a "valuable mediator." I'm assuming you mentioned India and not Somalia because you think they can make a difference in SCS, how?

Gen, this song is for you, lol.

Jokes on you, I have this on my iPhone and I love it.

I'm saying, what ships would you recommend the Indian navy to sent and how would they match up with the Chinese navy, since you are confident they would be a "valuable mediator." I'm assuming you mentioned India and not Somalia because you think they can make a difference in SCS, how?

OPVs (offshore patrol vehicles) , or even Coast Guard Ships. Note that the Indian naval ships would make regular visits to ports of claimant countries (China, Vietnam, Philippines, Malaysia, Indonesia) and perhaps even encourage joint patrols among claimants (including China) to encourage confidence building measures.

I would recommend India because I believe the Chinese would be more susceptible to the Indians than say the Americans or even the Japanese (for security reasons, of course).

Jokes on you, I have this on my iPhone and I love it.

Haha, i know. I also like them. Nice beat.

Tho this is also stuck in my head:

:wub::laugh:

India should show up in SCS. No doubt about it.

But I would wait for Modi to finish his visit to China and see what comes out of it. Probably nothing going by the usual chinese BS.
India in scs? Why? I wonder why Indian don't stop spending money on expensive weapon when they can barely feed their own people??? Look at China, India learn this from China, 1 make sure that u reduce the poverty to a level that compared to China. Then try to make a decent living of your people. When u reach the top 3 economic, and not PPP instead nomine gdp. Then u goth the right to buy the best weaponry in the world. But for now when u can barely feed your own kind. Please for fuke sake, stop let your people starve to death! And one thing
Make me sick. Why are you target China ? Don't u have ambitions? U should aim at the top. =usa

All people know that china navy has appear India ocean for many reasons, why not for India navy to show up in Scs mediate the situation. this is what japan are doing right now. should not be a problem . the duty is to maintain freedom of navigation.
Consider the common interest of India and China and compare it with that of India and VN then you'll find how ridiculous your will is

India is a regional power and her presence in Southeast Asia is part of her Look East Policy. I believe India can play a valuable mediator in said region.

Let's go for it!

Banzai! Banzai! Banzai!

:)
Banzaide mutekina dainipponteikokuha ima dojinno indo to tomoni chuugokuwo yokuseishiyou to nozomu? Konna darakuna hodo ni natta......Banzai? Saitei tteha tekitouda toomou

Someone is thinking to invite more people to join the party, bigger party = more fun.
They are not interesting to solve the issue, but just get their popcorn ready and enjoy the show...

We are interested to solve the matter in a peaceful way. Oceans are from where billions worth of trade happens everyday. If countries start capturing it, where and how will trade happen? Not even the US and Soviet Union did it and therefore everyone regardless of their military prowess should stick to international laws on territorial waters and international waters.

Building Islands is china's startegic mistake, enforcing ADIZ in SCS and also blocking navigation in International waters are in the plans of CCP.

This will only help USA. AFAIK there are no huge amount of oil reserves in SCS.

Back
Top Bottom