What's new

Should India go the Turkish way ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Europeans can do as they please in Europe and we will assess each case on its merits. Indians cannot do as they please with mughal artefacts.

Nope. Turkey earned the right to do so. The secular republic of India has earned no such thing - you are custodians of what the British gave you, nothing more.

Taj Mahal and other mughal structures don't belong to Delhi. Delhi wants nothing to do with its mughal past in fact.

You are free to take them.

Let us know when you have the logistics sorted out.

At your cost of course.

Cheers, Doc

From museum:
8281205409_62de89e48e_z.jpg

to mosque:
84416_TUR20200724TURKEYHAGIASOPHIAPRAYREUTERS_1595604839551.JPG

Should we reclaim the Tejo Mahalya and convert it from a tourist attraction:
62348350.cms

to a temple ?
taj_mahal_vedic_siva_temple.jpg

@padamchen @Nilgiri @jamahir @Gadkari @Joe Shearer @AfrazulMandal @The_Showstopper @The BrOkEn HeArT

Well actually u r a stupid moron to try to compare both. The case on hagia sophia was totally a legal matter, that is why the court ruling came. Sultan bought the hagia sophia building even after capturing the city. The building was in bad shape n he still paid a good amount for it from his personal wealth. He then dedicated it to a mosque, those deeds are still available and hence the decision of the court.
Now in india u rats have no proof there were mandirs on same place before mosque. Why would muslims even built on a mandir? For us mosques and holy and clean and mandirs are dirty and place of idol worshipping, why would muslims build mosque on such a place?
The reality is u ugly rats and hateful and spiteful animals, u go and place idols around the land of mosque, then gather a mob and go n dig them out and then portray as if those mosques are built on temples. We know ur ugly inside as much as ur ugly exterior.

The only confounding issue is Indian Muslims.

Ideally, they should be custodians of these sites and be given ample funds to do as is necessary. This is a failure of the BJP government and Pakistan should highlight it even more.

This thread is nothing more than Sanghis looking to commit more crimes in India.

The day they transform Taj Mahal into a Tejolayaa or whatever, I will stop identifying as an Indian in any form. I will go for plastic surgery if needed to be not associated with that country.

The Turks have given these Sanghidiots NEW IDEAS...

You are free to take them.

Let us know when you have the logistics sorted out.

At your cost of course.

Cheers, Doc

Make no mistake. Anything Temple that would built on a claimed Mosque will be destroyed.

The day they transform Taj Mahal into a Tejolayaa or whatever, I will stop identifying as an Indian in any form. I will go for plastic surgery if needed to be not associated with that country.

The Turks have given these Sanghidiots NEW IDEAS...

That Was The Plan:devil::devil::devil::devil:

I dare say we should.

Pakistan is the successor state of mughalistan. Pakistan should have control of mughal heritage since Hindustan doesn't want it.

This is exactly the crux.

YOU are the successor state of the invader.

The enemy. The alien enemy.

Hence the Enemy Property clause (as in case of Jinnah house in Bombay) is VERY doable.

I'm one broad sweep, we will manage everything.

If we choose to.

Cheers, Doc

This is exactly the crux.

YOU are the successor state of the invader.

The enemy. The alien enemy.

Hence the Enemy Property clause (as in case of Jinnah house in Bombay) is VERY doable.

I'm one broad sweep, we will manage everything.

If we choose to.

Cheers, Doc
Brahmins were the original invaders and pillagers of your nation of elephant riders. You worship them. Why not worship the mughals also? I would say the mughals should be at least equivalent to brahmin caste based on their prowess and achievements.

And God Is Not A Building

Peace

Sorry bro.

That is the Muslim way.

For Hindus and Parsis our temples are living breathing beings.

If you want to argue the Church etc I seriously do not care and have said as much in my opening post on this thread.

This is about India and our temples.

Cheers, Doc

From museum:
8281205409_62de89e48e_z.jpg

to mosque:
84416_TUR20200724TURKEYHAGIASOPHIAPRAYREUTERS_1595604839551.JPG

Should we reclaim the Tejo Mahalya and convert it from a tourist attraction:
62348350.cms

to a temple ?
taj_mahal_vedic_siva_temple.jpg

@padamchen @Nilgiri @jamahir @Gadkari @Joe Shearer @AfrazulMandal @The_Showstopper @The BrOkEn HeArT

It is Indian nature to join 2 events to justify their own crimes. This is nothing new in India this something India learned from Israel. Israel was doing an occupation of Palestine so with help of USA they created dictators once USA had no use left for dictators they would join Israel to threaten those dictators & create unrest in middle east. For this purpose proxies were made & when those dictators would go hard on those proxies they will be named anti Humanity in the name of democracy & thus start a war in a country which will facilitate war crimes & as a result of that war the human toll will be greater than what Israeli have killed in Palestine & Israel becomes a lesser evil. So when you try to compare India with Turkey you are trying to use a similar approach & it is your attempt to become a lesser evil & some how show Turkey a bigger evil but there is a lot of difference between India& Turkey. India has already destroyed a mosque & India kills Muslims & Christians on their streets daily. Turkey converted a Mosque back to a Mosque from a museum but for me giving you this good advice was a bad attempt as I should have let you proceed with your ambitions & make mistakes which will cost India greatly over time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom