What's new

should India electrify its fence on Bangladesh border?

45 million people of NE live in a larger place than BD

His posts are not worth to read and reply. Only gibberish. And he is a pure thug.

India is a poor country , we cant even feed our half of population who is living under poverty .......how can someone expect us to give jobs to someone else.

India can only help others when we have solved some major problems inside India..............like poverty , lack of infrastructure , unemployment , standard of education etc..............

India cant accept any new citizens till we have self sustaining economy.

and about NE ......people there are living in tough conditions due to lack of infrastructure.......economy there cant handle more people.......in fact citizens from NE migrate to other states for jobs and education

Electrifying is not a good idea:disagree:. Vote Momota did out, the best idea:agree:

Very sad to see this coming from a WB guy.

He has just used the word 'sala', you should see what kind of language some BDians use against us. Shockingly, they use equally bad language against their Hindu citizens. Let's agree, there is no Bengali brotherhood, otherwise partition wouldn't have happened, neither Hindu Bengalis would be facing extinction in Bangladesh.

India is a poor country , we cant even feed our half of population who is living under poverty .......how can someone expect us to give jobs to someone else.

India can only help others when we have solved some major problems inside India..............like poverty , lack of infrastructure , unemployment , standard of education etc..............

India cant accept any new citizens till we have self sustaining economy.

and about NE ......people there are living in tough conditions due to lack of infrastructure.......economy there cant handle more people.......in fact citizens from NE migrate to other states for jobs and education

I wasnt saying to take our people. Just going with the flow of comments. Bangladeshis dont migrate to India for stay. They can go there for business purposes and victim of human trafficking. In fact Indians are migrating to BD.

These hatred for alleged Illegal Bangladeshis created by your politicians to gain votes. And to push Indian Muslims to BD.

Just build strong fence, electrify it and arrange large security. We dont care.

amio bhabchi eta 2nd id korei rakhi karon je hare ami jamaati der gaali deowa suru korechi mone hochche koyak din er modhyei amay era Srighar e pathabe:P

BD Jamatider janya mod ra bhabe na, oder desh ba chin holei mushkil, ar baluch ekta 440 volt topic, chulei mrityu!! Tobe ami chari na!! :D

Do you belive. I stay in mumbai..and in the heart of city there are many Bangladeshi staying illegally. ..but made fake ration card and aadhar cards..theses people are serious threat. .I think border should be fenced and electrified .about civilian casualties. .y the hell in the world they want to cross border .stay in your country and pole vault in Olympics and let your country have medals there.stay away from india

He has just used the word 'sala', you should see what kind of language some BDians use against us. Shockingly, they use equally bad language against their Hindu citizens. Let's agree, there is no Bengali brotherhood, otherwise partition wouldn't have happened, neither Hindu Bengalis would be facing extinction in Bangladesh.

There is Bengali brotherhood, at least within BD, otherwise we wouldn't have fought against Pakistan to save hindu Bengalis. No one is facing extinction in BD - no Gujarat type riot or anything.
I know quiet a few hindu Bengalis and most of them consider Kolkata their second home. I think they are migrating "by choice", not "by force".
I will never deny minority persecution in remote areas (greed, human nature) of BD, though I'm personally not aware of any. What really faces extinction in BD is the "1947 mindset" - for the average Bangladeshi, unlike their Pakistani and Indian counterparts, rice plays a greater role than religion in their lives.

Actually you do, that's why BD is protesting against fencing.

I care. So India wont do it. Really funny.

Leave aside electrifying. Total fencing itself is expensive and impossible to cover the whole area.

And all Indian border area people are living on illegal trade with Bangladesh. So it will seriously affect Indian economy.

Edit: many of the areas India violating International border so BD is protesting. And BSF causing troubles to BD farmers to farm near the fence.

Last edited:
There is Bengali brotherhood, at least within BD, otherwise we wouldn't have fought against Pakistan to save hindu Bengalis. No one is facing extinction in BD - no Gujarat type riot or anything.
I know quiet a few hindu Bengalis and most of them consider Kolkata their second home. I think they are migrating "by choice", not "by force".
I will never deny minority persecution in remote areas (greed, human nature) of BD, though I'm personally not aware of any. What really faces extinction in BD is the "1947 mindset" - for the average Bangladeshi, unlike their Pakistani and Indian counterparts, rice plays a greater role than religion in their lives.

Then why your people separated from us? Why your people uprooted millions of fellow Bengalis from their homeland for being Hindus? Where was 'Bengali brotherhood' then?

If what you are saying is true, then join us. Religion is the only thing that separates us, right? Let's see who wins now, religion or Bengali brotherhood.

Back
Top Bottom