What's new

should India electrify its fence on Bangladesh border?

@Luca1 An electric fence is placed between two ordinary fences with enough spacing, no one can die accidently, and no one would dare to cross it. Stop trolling.

Btw, USA kills more Mexicans at the border every year than the number of BDians died in 10 years at our border.

As if we have a LAPD here, how many police we have per lakh of citizen? Stop them at the gates or you won't find them later.
Dada,ekta kotha kintu mantei hobe je ei lungiwala gulo bhison i resilient.Sala der jotoi atkao nao keno,sei amader border dingiye Bharat e dhukbei.Tai amar mone hoy electric fence kore dile hoyto er kichuta bihit kora jete para.Apnar ki motamot ei baapare??

Dada,ekta kotha kintu mantei hobe je ei lungiwala gulo bhison i resilient.Sala der jotoi atkao nao keno,sei amader border dingiye Bharat e dhukbei.Tai amar mone hoy electric fence kore dile hoyto er kichuta bihit kora jete para.Apnar ki motamot ei baapare??

Puropuri ekmot. :)

Bangladeshis should be granted visa free travel.

Since Bangladesh is over-populated, we should accomdate many of those hard-working Bangladeshis.

Since Bangladesh is over-populated, we should accomdate many of those hard-working Bangladeshis.

There can be another way. Deport Chinese identical people from NE. And resettle those places with rohingya and other poor illegal
Indian origin Bengali people

There can be another way. Deport Chinese identical people from NE. And resettle those places with rohingya and other poor illegal
Indian origin Bengali people
Yea thats better. Since North-eastern people were migrants and don't feel close to India.

Hard-working Bangla brothers need be brought in north-east. British did the same too and the region prospered.

India is also over populated ....have u red riazhaq's mussings?? may be we shall send some hard working Indians to Pakistan .......do you wish to volunteer???

With recent spark on the Bangladesh border, should we electrify the fence and use similar watch capabilities as we use on Pak border?

Yes, absolutely necessary! Anything that makes the border impenetrable - once Indians are convinced of this impenetrability, hopefully they will stop tagging their Bengali Muslims as "illegal Bangladeshis".

India is also over populated ....have u red riazhaq's mussings?? may be we shall send some hard working Indians to Pakistan .......do you wish to volunteer???
India isn't that over-populated. We can easily accomodate half of Bangladeshi population.

They will contribute a lot to our economy.

India isn't that over-populated. We can easily accomodate half of Bangladeshi population.

They will contribute a lot to our economy.

are u saying the biggest anyalst here named Haq uncle is spreading lies???...........

Very sad to see this coming from a WB guy.

45 million people of NE live in a larger place than BD

His posts are not worth to read and reply. Only gibberish. And he is a pure thug.
So now a bangaldeshi semi-literate maddrasah educated mullah will teach me a lesson or two on humility:lol:!Just cut the crap dude,I am well aware of your type of people,you guys are basically good for nothing type,in fact in Bengali we call your type as "Prithibir bojha"!!

@Luca1
As if we have a LAPD here, how many police we have per lakh of citizen? Stop them at the gates or you won't find them later.
That goes without saying.

I was attempting to highlight both the complicity & carelessness of state law agencies who are equally responsible if people infiltrate.

Back
Top Bottom