What's new

Should India declare Pakistan an enemy state?

Spring Onion said:
If so then why should we Pakistanis not consider India an enemy state?

you send terrorist , Protect terrorist , Help terrorist , enemy you are worse like BBC documentary "Double Cross Pakistan" .

you did every thing which enemy and terrorist did , you have Constitution which treat non-muslim as a second class citizen , Government also Helping Ethnic cleansing .....it's worst state

better it should declared as "Terrorist State" which today Undeclared and accepted by world

Spring Onion said:
Their hearts and minds are polluted like the gangs. needs a major cleanliness operation

every one knows who's polluted even you write false/hate history to your children . hostile to non-Muslims .

Pakistan is born country of Hate mongers .

It does not matter what we declare Pakistan as. They will remain our neighbors and blood brothers.

The only Indian that got nishan-e-pakistan Pakistan,s highest award, was morarji desai (because he was against the RAW).
I reckon its your turn this time.
Go n get it.

Having India as a neighbour is like having a suspicious house wife at your home. Her mind is always working... imagining her husband (Pakistan) sitting with cute western women doing coffee, imagining husband flirting with the housemaid and finally husband being in bed with another women (lets say China)...

India is always insecure and suspicious. Furthermore they are incredulous when it comes to us passing evidence to them while wanting us to act against every person they have labelled terrorists like Dawood Ibrahim and Hafiz Saeed. My visits to Lucknow make this much clear that Pakistan will always be a suspect in their eyes. They simply cannot get out of this typical mindset which assumes Pakistan to be the cause of all terrorism and all evil in their nation.

There is a serious trust deficit which stands as a wall in the way of peace between said nations. But even I lack solutions for bridging this divide. However Pakistan is listening to Indian narrative including in the mumbai attacks.

The only Indian that got nishan-e-pakistan Pakistan,s highest award, was morarji desai (because he was against the RAW).
I reckon its your turn this time.
Go n get it.

Well, I realize you are being sarcastic, but anything wrong in what I said?

^Being suspicious wife is justified when husband is adamant to kill his wife:lol:

In reality, Isn't it Pakistan that has lost more territory to India? Shouldn't that be the other way around?

Its a free world, every country can do what it likes.
look mate i for one want a better relation with Pakistan.i seriously believe that we should sort out our land related dispute(read:-Kashmir) asap and the best way to do that will be to accept the LOC as the international border and maintain the status quo!i mean come on guys we are in the 21st century and still we are fighting each other like a couple of mad dogs!i think we should improve our relation significantly for the sake of the coming generations as 66 years of enmity hasn't yielded anything for both of us.

Salaam from a Hindu. We are brothers trying to hurt each other. Because of which we have not reached where we could have. Even though where we have reached since Independence, is still not bad. But there is big difference between not bad and awesome sadly.

Well, I realize you are being sarcastic, but anything wrong in what I said?

Everything is wrong with your opinion. Because you are without facts. Once you have them (facts), you may not need such dime-a-dozen opinions.

Everything is wrong with your opinion. Because you are without facts. Once you have them (facts), you may not need such dime-a-dozen opinions.

Fact #1 - Pakistan will remain our neighbor.

Unless you plan on transplanting the whole land mass and people to the North Pole, I do not see that changing.

Fact #2 - Pakistan are our blood brothers.

Of course they are.

you send terrorist , Protect terrorist , Help terrorist , enemy you are worse like BBC documentary "Double Cross Pakistan" .

you did every thing which enemy and terrorist did , you have Constitution which treat non-muslim as a second class citizen , Government also Helping Ethnic cleansing .....it's worst state

better it should declared as "Terrorist State" which today Undeclared and accepted by world

every one knows who's polluted even you write false/hate history to your children . hostile to non-Muslims .

Pakistan is born country of Hate mongers .

ayeela eee kab howa

^Being suspicious wife is justified when husband is adamant to kill his wife:lol:

If you have a rondu wife you will want to shut her up one day :P

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom