What's new

Should India declare Pakistan an enemy state?

Pakistan IS a enemy state among many Indian's heart n mind sans official stamp....
Now people want that too....
But for Mualayam n Lalus of India, Pakistan is a saint - not savage.

for Mualayam n Lalus of India, Pakistan is a saint :rofl: are you serious....not dreaming...:D

As if saint Pakistan will comply in a jiffy manner.
The last Pakistani experience a la IPI gas Pipe line - Pakistan wanted 700 million dollars.

Why we should not demand transit trade fee in the first place?

There is hardly a significant (official) trade with both the countries barring Dubai angle, where Pakistan is loosing money by buying the same shik more expensive by 10% in order to not swallow the Pakistani pride.
While you got goodwill from India in the form of MFN, you never reciprocated.

As for transit, Pakistan wants to charge India an arm and a leg.

As for Visa and embassy, Indians are saying a clear cut no when polled. It helps Pakistan more than it helps India.

you refused to reply my question.

will you cut off all ties? because despite the above mentioned rehtoric you still seek trade through Pakistan.

will you cut off all ties?

Once Gelani said WHATS STOPPING YOU.

Nike said JUST TO IT BIAAAATCH

And Dew Said DO THE DEW or DEW NA KIYA TO KYA JIYA or AJ KUCH DUSHMANI HO JAE.

You are only half right, or half wrong...
Look at the Pakistani geography which was divided by 2 with made in India calculator!

I am fully right. Even after division of Pakistan by Indian calculator, they still continued to be our neighbors, albeit with a different name.

Tomorrow, say we divide Pakistan again, the land and people will still remain the same, albeit with different name/s.

As for the blood brothers, these so called brothers came 4 times on your jugular vein.
If that was not enough, 10 more came sneaking into Indian shores and started the mayhem in Mumbai.

Sing few more songs, few more times a la Alu Prasad Yadav.

Which world do you live in brother? Blood brothers go for each others jugular all the time. Often times more viciously than total strangers. Does not change the fact that they are blood brothers now does it?

P.S. How did you know I was Bihari?

Childish. what's there to declare? we already are each other's no. one enemy. India should not get down to Pakistan's level in declaring stuff in assembly.

The official declaration will allow us to side line pakistan and weaken its economy.

Any company or country helping it will be seen as a country helping enemy and we can ban these MNCs if they work in pak.

While you got goodwill from India in the form of MFN, you never reciprocated.

Well its not really goodwill......its a political stunt by the indians to offer pakistan MFN as its totally in your favour.

As for transit, Pakistan wants to charge India an arm and a leg.

You want it for free?....you gotta pay.

As for Visa and embassy, Indians are saying a clear cut no when polled. It helps Pakistan more than it helps India.

The same way the MFN and no first strike deal all help india without any benefit to pakistan...........most pakistani polled do not favour MFN with india or any other deals with india until the kashmir issue is sorted.

look mate i for one want a better relation with Pakistan.i seriously believe that we should sort out our land related dispute(read:-Kashmir) asap

Totally correct.

and the best way to do that will be to accept the LOC as the international border and maintain the status quo!

Well this is where i dont agree.....if we where going to make the LOC the border we would have done that decades ago.
Better would be to let the people vote and see what they want but that is not acceptable to india, so where stuck in the status quo until some statesman arrive in both nations and come to some sort of deal that lets all the parties think they have won.

Well its not really goodwill......its a political stunt by the indians to offer pakistan MFN as its totally in your favour.

ISLAMABAD: The Foreign Office (FO) has reiterated its commitment to giving India the status of Most Favoured Nation (MFN) and normalisation of trade relations with India. During a weekly news conference on Thursday, FO Spokesman Moazzam Ahmad Khan said the federal cabinet has already instructed the authorities concerned to take necessary steps to grant MFN status to India.

If Pakistan has everything to loose, why would they reiterate their commitment to GRANT the MFN, they are not mad, are they?

You want it for free?....you gotta pay.

Thats fair, but do not come on high horse with harsh conditions attached and start charging an arm and a leg....

The same way the MFN and no first strike deal all help india without any benefit to pakistan...........most pakistani polled do not favour MFN with india or any other deals with india until the kashmir issue is sorted.

Why there is a no strike pact between India and Pakistan on nuclear reactors then, despite Kashmir being unresolved?

why declare pak an enemy state........the jihadis are eating pakistan like cannibals.......they will cause more damage than India can ever do:sniper:

:D :D Yes please. you Indians will remain Pakistan centeric no matter even if you reach the MOON

what should i say..every time india ignore ur presence u create an issue for us like the above mentioned..i get ur problem...no one will talk abt pakistan if india ignores u...

No need to give such statement. If pakistan keep support terrorism in India. Then Keep replying pakistan in same language. And keep good image in world and blame pakistan for everything. By using economy and diplomatic strategies Cut down allies of pakistan. Use economy as weapon. Keep developing Indian economy and relationship with other countries.
Invest in defence. pakistan is economy is not good, but when they ll see India investing high in defence, they ll increase defence budget for sure. This ll put extra burden on them.

Keep saying we want peace, we are ready to talk. But whenever some terrorist attack happens, blame it on pakistan and cut such ties for short time and say to world, see Pakistan is not serious.

If pakistan is ready to stop supporting terrorism, then develop culture, economy etc zone, so it can help both country.

Kia koi kasar reh gai hy ab tak? India declare karay ya na karay but fact poori dunia jaanti hy k India hamaray sath kia kia games play karta aa raha hy aaj tak

this wont do any good to India... here Pakistani's are trying to declare India as most favoured nation and u guys are talking about enemy state...thats not good for both countries... I THINK THE BIGGEST OBSTACLE BETWEEN US IS MEDIA>>>they present each other as Barbarians and etc...

unfortunately ur actions speak otherwise..ur saying that ur about to declare mfn.. we already did it long back..leave alone media..every incident happening in india finds its roots in pakistan..and u ppl deny it.waht about the justice for mumbai blast victims..ur govt never showed interest to resolve disputes..if ur army want to eliminate terrorism thay would have done long back..dont u think??

Back
Top Bottom