What's new

Should India declare Pakistan an enemy state?

I think you you need a big dose...to wake you up and correct your dictionary.........what is different between....a Saint....and Popularity......He can be popular in Pakistan but not a saint.....

In India he is known as a scamster, if he is popular in Pakistan, Saint, innocent, honest he (Lalu) is perceived as.

look mate i for one want a better relation with Pakistan.i seriously believe that we should sort out our land related dispute(read:-Kashmir) asap and the best way to do that will be to accept the LOC as the international border and maintain the status quo!i mean come on guys we are in the 21st century and still we are fighting each other like a couple of mad dogs!i think we should improve our relation significantly for the sake of the coming generations as 66 years of enmity hasn't yielded anything for both of us.

in fact according to the 4 point formula the disputes is actually quiet smaller then what many people think, in fact it does not include the entire j&k ,& as per the four point formula it excludes the larger laddak,jammu & leh area keeping the Indian sensitivities in mind, thus it only includes the much smaller kashmir valley,siachen & sir creek thus making it easy for a salution & with strong political will from both sides some give & take can be worked out, it would benefit both the countries in fact if solved, it will give India "full access" to Afghanistan,Iran & the larger central Asian republics "unhindered", hey you guys know how difficult this transit issue for eg: north east through bd, here if these three mentioned areas of dispute are solved, you have a chance to get connected to west Asia with full access trucks,rail,lorries,pipelines you name it we will give it to you ! as i mentioned unhindered & full access, heck you can buy a bus/rail ticked from Delhi & go straight to Afghanistan,central Asian republics Iran & make love, send your trucks,lorries,trains full of Indian products straight from the factory & sell them all over central Asian republics ! import oil,gas pipelines no problem, just think now how much India's economy can gain from it & all India has to do is lets sit down talk & solve these issues i mean common think about it as i said the disputes are much smaller then what people generally think

in fact according to the 4 point formula the disputes is actually quiet smaller then what many people think, in fact it does not include the entire j&k ,as per the four point formula it excludes the larger laddak,jammu & leh area keeping the Indian sensitivities in mind, thus it only includes the much smaller kashmir valley,siachen & sir creek thus making it easy for a salution & with strong political will from both sides some give & take can be worked out, it would benefit both the countries in fact if solved, it will give India "full access" to Afghanistan,Iran & the larger central Asian republics "unhindered", hey you guys no how difficult this transit issue is to north east through bd, here if these three mentioned areas of dispute are solved, you have a chance to get connected to west Asia with full access trucks,rail,lorries,pipelines you name it we will give it to you ! as i mentioned unhindered & full access, heck you can buy a bus/rail ticked from Delhi & go straight to Afghanistan,central Asian republics Iran & make love, send your trucks,lorries,trains full of Indian products straight from the factory & sell them all over central Asian republics ! import oil,gas pipelines no problem, just think now how much India's economy can gain from it & all India has to do is lets sit down talk & solve these issues i mean common think about it as i said the disputes are much smaller then what people generally think
seriously mate i wish there were some sane people like you on both the sides of the border,then we could have solved this problem a long time ago.you are absolutely right about the solution.if only the politicians of both of our country could behave in a saner manner and instead of continiously grabbing each other's throat for the past 66 years could solve this issue once and for all!i mean we have lived side by side for thousands of years in a peaceful way and i believe we can be good neighbors in the near future if our present politicians can ignore their egos once and solve this issue!but then again its about India-Pakistan we are talking about who are hell bent to nuke each other at the slightest pretext!

seriously mate i wish there were some sane people like you on both the sides of the border,then we could have solved this problem a long time ago.you are absolutely right about the solution.if only the politicians of both of our country could behave in a saner manner and instead of continiously grabbing each other's throat for the past 66 years could solve this issue once and for all!i mean we have lived side by side for thousands of years in a peaceful way and i believe we can be good neighbors in the near future if our present politicians can ignore their egos once and solve this issue!but then again its about India-Pakistan we are talking about who are hell bent to nuke each other at the slightest pretext!

totally agree bro, in fact anther point to ponder is, if these issues are resolved it will not only connect India & Pakistan but another great civilization with them "the Persian civilization" (Iran) as i said the potential are immense

totally agree bro, in fact anther point to ponder is, if these issues are resolved it will not only connect India & Pakistan but another great civilization with them "the Persian civilization" (Iran) as i said the potential are immense
kash aisa ho jaye.seriously aur jhamela achcha nehi lagta hain.pichle 66 saal se bewakuf o ki tarah humare do mulk apas mein larh rahe hain bina kisi faide ke!this is the time when we should come forward and solve all outstanding problems once and for all keeping away our "large" egos!

Back
Top Bottom