What's new

Should China export J 20 to Pakistan and if yes when?

Should China export J 20 to Pakistan and if yes when

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If China believes J-20 => F-22, then keep the technology with yourself like US do.

And if J-20<F-22 or F-35 then then go ahead...

Is that your way of daring China to export the J-20 (as to admit to you at least that it is terrible?)

As one of member said earlier, it also depends on sino-india relation in future:agree: Diplomacy!

As one of member said earlier, it also depends on sino-india relation in future:agree: Diplomacy!

SINOPAK Friendship isn't so strong because India is a common enemy - this is an illusion that can get you in alot of Sh!t.

Its way too early to talk about J-20 in PAF as firstly we don't have money right now as we are funding F-16C/D/MLUMIII - JF-17 - Fc-20 - ZDK-03-IL-76 Tankers - SAAB Erie AWACS - SPADA-2000 - Burraq UCAV - KS-1A-HQ-18-HQ-09-FT-D 2000 - Falco UAV - BVRAAMs-ARMs (SD-10A/B-AIM-120C5-AIM-9-PL-5C) and upgrading our Mirage ROSE to BVRAAM Capability.

Pakistan will get this Aircraft if needed around 2020-2022 not before that.

SINOPAK Friendship isn't so strong because India is a common enemy - this is an illusion that can get you in alot of Sh!t.

Its way too early to talk about J-20 in PAF as firstly we don't have money right now as we are funding F-16C/D/MLUMIII - JF-17 - Fc-20 - ZDK-03-IL-76 Tankers - SAAB Erie AWACS - SPADA-2000 - Burraq UCAV - KS-1A-HQ-18-HQ-09-FT-D 2000 - Falco UAV - BVRAAMs-ARMs (SD-10A/B-AIM-120C5-AIM-9-PL-5C) and upgrading our Mirage ROSE to BVRAAM Capability.

Pakistan will get this Aircraft if needed around 2020-2022 not before that.

You accept it or not, But this factor is also there just think logical....:)

all these -china names "*****"!!!
Fc-20,jf-17....

No one sells its best defence gears, J-20 for instance in China's case ( 6 gen will be pilot-less drones), since it's a matter of national security. Period.

For the same reason, I believe that what IAF will get , called it FGFA or whatever, is only second tier Russian tech, granted.

So the question becomes what tech is sufficient for PAF to defend against 2-tier Russian tech ( what IAF will have)?

I think that a much econmical single-engined J-20 variant will be developed for PAF in due time.

At the end, I think the best Pakistan Defence is not millitary gear, but Pakistan's economy. Imagine one day when Pakistan could produce 1/2 or even 1/3 of South Korea's GDP... that's when no amount of Russia's 2rd tier millitary gears ( i.e. what IAF will always have) could dream to counter.

You accept it or not, But this factor is also there just think logical....:)

There is another reality you may accept or not - "Pakistan is the only country" which is able to "physically evaluate" J-20. Point me only one country which Chinese will allow even close to this aircraft ?

Dnt worry indian dudes in a few years our economy will be back on track.......

It depends over our strategic force decision and policies, where many agreements we even don't know what is going on there, so any hypothesis will not work here. China will not hesitate to deliver Pakistan if demanded in particular circumstances.

While i am not military professional but i think that Pakistan has to work over twin engine JF-17 thunder stealth variant with help of our Chines partners to meet our defense requirements. (May be my point of view some fictional but i think so).

No one sells its best defence gears, J-20 for instance in China's case ( 6 gen will be pilot-less drones), since it's a matter of national security. Period.

For the same reason, I believe that what IAF will get , called it FGFA or whatever, is only second tier Russian tech, granted.

So the question becomes what tech is sufficient for PAF to defend against 2-tier Russian tech ( what IAF will have)?

I think that a much econmical single-engined J-20 variant will be developed for PAF in due time.

At the end, I think the best Pakistan Defence is not millitary gear, but Pakistan's economy. Imagine one day when Pakistan could produce 1/2 or even 1/3 of South Korea's GDP... that's when no amount of Russia's 2rd tier millitary gears ( i.e. what IAF will always have) could dream to counter.

How many time we are explaining here,

Just look to Su-30 MKI, Russia still use Su-27s in large numbers...

And we are PARTNER in T-50 project, not a customer..

Partners only in the sense that you have cash, they need cash.

Stop starting a debate on INDIAN AIR FORCE here -- last time i heard MKI project was also a partnership & IAF had to send its engines to Russia for maintenance that says alot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom