What's new

Should Bangladesh lease foreign land to settle excess population?

Status
Not open for further replies.
:raise:Ist child free, second one million Bangladeshi Taka tax, 3rd mandatory castration plus 2 million Taka Tax.

We already achieved near replacement TFR which currently stands less than 2.3. So we dont need to enforce anything right now. YOu will hardly find any family more than 2 children.

We already achieved near replacement TFR which currently stands less than 2.3. So we dont need to enforce anything right now. YOu will hardly find any family more than 2 children.

My apologies i thought the topic was '' Should Bangladesh lease foreign land to settle excess population''. i guess the solutions have already been achieved, but then why ask the question

There's going to be a two child policy for Rohingya in Myanmar. Politically incorrect but the best thing that can happen to them and will solve a lot of problems in the future.

Good decision.

In fact, population control is a major problem across South and Southeast Asia.

bdpopmap.gif

You Sylhetis are only happy to sit in London and bark. Come rural areas. Every single family has MORE than 2 children.

You Sylhetis are only happy to sit in London and bark. Come rural areas. Every single family has MORE than 2 children.

I am a rural guy yet I traveled all across the glob. In my village its hard to find big families any more even though Sylhet is in the forefront in child production. In Khulna division TFR is 1.9. In Rajshahi division TFR is 2.1. So literally they are witnessing negative population growth rate in this two division by now.

I am Sri Lankan Tamil and we are separate to Bangladeshis, we are much more aggressive.

@HttpError
Here are the different types of people in India, the Bangladeshis would fit in better with the bottom group:
View attachment 34641

Hmm so you mean they are like Austrloid types or equivalent ? :P I see well any Bengladeshi would like to disagree ?

Bangladeshis in uk are quite light they would fit in the first two groups.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom