What's new

Should Bangladesh lease foreign land to settle excess population?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, I am sure no Indian will have any objection, I think all Bengladeshi people should consider it, come up with more creative ideas to sneak into their border side :D

46 MPs from Assam are illegal Bangladeshi. 30% of Wes Bengal MPs are illegal Bangladeshi too. Mamata Banerjee already a Islam Practicing Hindu. So yes, we rule

This idiot is making thread after thread for no reason whatsoever. If Singapore has the highest GDP in Asia in a tiny land, we can do better. Land is not the problem, it is how well you can turn people into assets with education and training. That did not happen with this thread starter. And Bangladesh fertility rate is lower than India or Pakistan, but making it lower would be good step.

The other reason Bengal has high density of population is because the land is fertile, enough water from rain and river. The river used to bring silt to make the land even more fertile. Now the ecology is changing because India is putting dams on all our rivers. So this idiot should go cry to his Bharat mata to open up our rivers and give us fair share of water, if they do it, we will do just fine.

Bangladesh can easily recover more land by just sending indian dalals and illegal indians back to india. More than 15% land will be gained instantly.

Bangladesh can easily recover more land by just sending indian dalals and illegal indians back to india. More than 15% land will be gained instantly.

Please do .Then we can send the bangla pole vaulters from assam,west bengal quickly.You will make modi's work more easy.

Please do .Then we can send the bangla pole vaulters from assam,west bengal quickly.You will make modi's work more easy.

Remove 50 million illegal banglas by any means necessary.

Simply Go to India ? why bother going to Kenya or anywhere else, if you will lease any land it will expire someday and they will kick you plus it would be very hard for Bengladeshi people to mix with other nationalities. Simply go to India and have fun :D

They should reunite with west pakistan. You guys could learn how to eat rice with your hands, and a whole host of other unhygienic practices.

Remove 50 million illegal banglas by any means necessary.

They should reunite with west pakistan. You guys could learn how to eat rice with your hands, and a whole host of other unhygienic practices.

Never, 1971 was blessing in disguise we owe you people now you can learn how to eat rice with hands :D We Don't want anything :wave::wave:

This idiot is making thread after thread for no reason whatsoever. If Singapore has the highest GDP in Asia in a tiny land, we can do better. Land is not the problem, it is how well you can turn people into assets with education and training. That did not happen with this thread starter. And Bangladesh fertility rate is lower than India or Pakistan, but making it lower would be good step.
Comparing SG to BD :D

Fertility rate among your poor population is around 6.

Never, 1971 was blessing in disguise we owe you people now you can learn how to eat rice with hands :D We Don't want anything :wave::wave:

Trust me, you're gonna like being reunited with east pakistan. They say food taste better when eaten with hands, and you're gonna get a taste for machhia. These easterners adore you.

Trust me, you're gonna like being reunited with east pakistan. They say food taste better when eaten with hands, and you're gonna get a taste for machhia. These easterners adore you.

I love the part where you say "These Easterners adore you" why you think that, although we know they admire us :D But NO!, now they are yours, they have chosen this by themselves they are no longer part of us, in fact never was :P, you can eat all the Machi with Rice and learn how to tie a knot of a Lungi :D

Comparing SG to BD :D

Fertility rate among your poor population is around 6.

Where did you find Bangladesh fertility is 6? It is 2.45 slightly lower than the fertility of India.
List of sovereign states and dependent territories by fertility rate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
23px-Flag_of_India.svg.png
India2.51
81 Fiji2.51
82 Djibouti2.47
23px-Flag_of_Bangladesh.svg.png
Bangladesh2.45

Singapore has a higher population density than Bangladesh, so indeed that is a perfect ideal for us to strive towards. I did not however make any claim that the two countries are comparable, that is your poor comprehension perhaps from your crappy education.
Population density - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Most densely populated countries/regions
With population above 1 million
Rank Country/Region Population Area (km2) Density
(Pop. per km2)
23px-Flag_of_Singapore.svg.png
Singapore5,183,700 710 7301
23px-Flag_of_Hong_Kong.svg.png
Hong Kong7,061,200 1,104 6396
3 Bahrain1,234,596 750 1646
23px-Flag_of_Bangladesh.svg.png
Bangladesh152,518,015 147,570 1034
23px-Flag_of_the_Republic_of_China.svg.png
Taiwan (R.O.C)23,361,147 36,190 646
6 Mauritius1,288,000 2,040 631
23px-Flag_of_South_Korea.svg.png
South Korea50,219,669 99,538 505
23px-Flag_of_Rwanda.svg.png
Rwanda10,718,379 26,338 407
23px-Flag_of_the_Netherlands.svg.png
Netherlands16,760,000 41,526 404
23px-Flag_of_Lebanon.svg.png
Lebanon4,224,000 10,452 404

Having a lot of people concentrated in a small area is good for manufacturing and costs less money to develop infrastructure like roads, railways etc. Industrialized Singapore, Hong Kong, Taipei (big chunk of Taiwan's population) and Seoul (half of South Korea's population) are perfect examples of this phenomenon.

If your Hindutva infested country could keep their dirty hand off our internal affairs, our growth rate would exceed 10%, so the fact that our country today is like this is largely your govt.'s fault. Even after all your dirty interference, most of our most important indicators like hunger and fertility index are still better than your hunger and caste ridden hell hole.

Last edited:
:rofl: :rofl:

I like the way BDians here think of BD as some US of the east :rofl:

Chaddi kharedney key paise nahi............kenya me zameeen kharedney hai :rofl:

LMFAO this is an epic post, BTW Arp would you let them stay in India ? Please :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom