What's new

Should a man get married ? Please share your experiences honestly.

So I am at an age where people have started talking to me about marriage.- Late 20s.

But i am very apprehensive. Being married to the same woman your whole life ? None of my relationships have lasted beyond a year. I get bored.

My brother got married 3 years ago and lets just say he has turned from a lion into a pussy cat. Become a boring, slow person basically. My sister in law is awesome though.

Besides nowadays in major cities in India, people have started getting divorced a lot. Freaks me out.

Please married members of this forum, share your experiences honestly. Would you recommend marriage for a man ? Pros and Cons ? Do you think a man can live a happy life alone ? Because honestly even though I am apprehensive about marriage, I am afraid of being lonely too.

Please discuss.:enjoy:
You should marry to ............rosy palm and five sister ...you ll stay happy.

Hi,

If you are the oldest son---do not marry the oldest daughter---. You are the boss of your household---she is the boss of her household---.

Marry the middle one---the youngest one will be spoilt as well---if there are three---look at the girls grand mother---mother's mother---and aunts---.

If you are not comfortable in the first couple of meetings---the signs are clear.

Last but not least---match your BIRTH SIGNS----and that is not a JOKE----a water sign cannot live with a fire sign or air sign---.

Water douses the fire and the fire sign cannot believe that this kind and quiet person is so strong---because fire signs think themselves be most superior.

But air creates waves in water and that creates havoc---and if you are air sign---don't marry a fire sign---you know what air does to the fire---.

If you are an earth sign---you will be happiest with water sign---.

So I am at an age where people have started talking to me about marriage.- Late 20s.

But i am very apprehensive. Being married to the same woman your whole life ? None of my relationships have lasted beyond a year. I get bored.

My brother got married 3 years ago and lets just say he has turned from a lion into a pussy cat. Become a boring, slow person basically. My sister in law is awesome though.

Besides nowadays in major cities in India, people have started getting divorced a lot. Freaks me out.

Please married members of this forum, share your experiences honestly. Would you recommend marriage for a man ? Pros and Cons ? Do you think a man can live a happy life alone ? Because honestly even though I am apprehensive about marriage, I am afraid of being lonely too.

The best thing that happened to me. I have a friend nay, a confidante, and a companion always in her. Knows me inside out!

But you will be checked, told you know nothing and understand even less, but just when you feel nothing in the world really matters, you will find her pushing you softly, cheering you silently and standing by you firmly, irrespective of the odds and the hardships.

That my friend, is something that only your spouse can do for you.

All the best

The best thing that happened to me. I have a friend nay, a confidante, and a companion always in her. Knows me inside out!

But you will be checked, told you know nothing and understand even less, but just when you feel nothing in the world really matters, you will find her pushing you softly, cheering you silently and standing by you firmly, irrespective of the odds and the hardships.

That my friend, is something that only your spouse can do for you.

All the best

Your wife was standing next to you while you were writing this right? :P

Elaborate a little bro. Why do you think so ?

Hi, how do you manage the pressure ?

Are you happy being single ? Ever feel lonely ?

Dont want to lie but there are times of loneliness. Those burst of feelings of being someone sometimes creates havoc. But most great men end up single to achieve lots of stuff in their life. But you dont have to be single if you want to get married. It is your choice and personal decision. and what ever decision you make, go with positive mind.. :)

Hi,

If you are the oldest son---do not marry the oldest daughter---. You are the boss of your household---she is the boss of her household---.

Marry the middle one---the youngest one will be spoilt as well---if there are three---look at the girls grand mother---mother's mother---and aunts---.

If you are not comfortable in the first couple of meetings---the signs are clear.

Last but not least---match your BIRTH SIGNS----and that is not a JOKE----a water sign cannot live with a fire sign or air sign---.

Water douses the fire and the fire sign cannot believe that this kind and quiet person is so strong---because fire signs think themselves be most superior.

But air creates waves in water and that creates havoc---and if you are air sign---don't marry a fire sign---you know what air does to the fire---.

If you are an earth sign---you will be happiest with water sign---.

Water sign.

She ain't here presently, out of city. Oh by the ways, you may see her on Facebook quite often for posts on women empowerment and achievements

She pushes me to write, I don't. Does not know am here ;)

You married a Feminist and are happy. gotta give it to you man.

I'm 30 now . Last year i got married now i have 1 month old baby girl (i tell you girls are really blessings and they are true love of life).

You will have problems i mean who doesn't but that pure innocence and giggles from your baby girl/boy will vanish all the problems you faced during your work .

Now do i regret getting married? no i don't. But i have made up my mind that i will not have more than one child ,i also have my life to live and i devout my energy to my baby girl

Last edited:

A: Get married before you make a mistake with your hot sister in law Lol

B: Marry a woman you respect, looks are nice but they are not going to be the same 30years down the track and neither will you.
Marry some one, smart who you can talk to about more than the weather and what her mother wants, who you share multiple interests with. Make sure at least one of you can cook. Some one who likes who you are not who they think they can make you into. Some one who makes you smile when you wake up beside them.

From a guy who married a girl who dancing can melt hearts cooks like and angel and can debate string theory, yea I got lucky :)

A: Get married before you make a mistake with your hot sister in law Lol

B: Marry a woman you respect, looks are nice but they are not going to be the same 30years down the track and neither will you.
Marry some one, smart who you can talk to about more than the weather and what her mother wants, who you share multiple interests with. Make sure at least one of you can cook. Some one who likes who you are not who they think they can make you into. Some one who makes you smile when you wake up beside them.

From a guy who married a girl who dancing can melt hearts cooks like and angel and can debate string theory, yea I got lucky :)

Thanks for your reply but the A part :fie:

If you do decide to get married mate one piece of advice from me.After a year or two you will get bored of the same old thing.Resist temptation because you will get caught and more than likely you will work through it but it will be brought up in every fight.

Back
Top Bottom