What's new

Should a man get married ? Please share your experiences honestly.

sir i think you should be married twice.seems like you are enjoying the first one too much:whistle:.let's add more bengali fun to the mix shall we:p:

No. I am satisfied with one. And my religion and constitution does not permit me to have more. Heck, even if it does, why should I bring more. I love nagging, but I love my money also.:D

your reasons pls i would love to hear them why shouldn't one go for interracial if you don't earn fat cheque

thanks
Fat check is a basic for any marriage and it had nothing to do with interracial marriage (bad sentence structuring).
I just wanted to say avoid interracial specially where your partner is a biracial child.I think you need to put extra effort to juggle all the cultural baggage.

How long has it been ? and How is it going ?

3+ years since we've known eachother.. 1 month .. So newly married.

Never had a serious problem/fight/issue ...

She's the only one who can tolerate me ... Small issues pop up,we fight but less than 5 mins .. We are joking about it...

Changes after marriage .. I quit smoking etc.. Which is a good thing.

I'm giving more time to family..

And I love it when even in my toughest times she encourages and increases by strength ..

I love her and I'm content with my life..

She's the only one who can tolerate me ... Small issues pop up,we fight but less than 5 mins .. We are joking about it...

And I love it when even in my toughest times she encourages and increases by strength ..

Congratulations man .I quit it as well (without marriage) . Never knew I could do it . It's been a month . Next thing to quit for me will be social media . I seriously waste a lot of time on FB.

i have a really strange feeling that some users spouses are actually writing some posts whilst their partners are locked out of the room banging on the door.

Good one @Blue Marlin I guess you sent the missus shopping?;)

@nick_indian Oh I forgot to add .. you become a 'go-getter' after marriage .... wife tells you to go and get something from market .. you run and 'go' and 'get' it:yahoo: See? An improvement overall:rofl:

Then a heartiest congratulations and best wishes to you both!

Congratulations man .I quit it as well (without marriage) . Never knew I could do it . It's been a month . Next thing to quit for me will be social media . I seriously waste a lot of time on FB.
Haha .. I remember when my best buddy & maternal uncle got married .. Poor guy on the night of his marriage was out at 5 in the morning begging us for smokes...

It's a curse..

@nick_indian the key to a successful marriage is communication and love .

If you don't like eachother your life is screwed.. If you can't communicate even the most embarrassing stuff to your spouse .. That's again an issue...

I used to think the same thing.. BC I'm too young to marry ! What would happen if I got bored after marriage and find a hot chick etc etc.

Fell in love and that's the last thing I have in my mind...

23 when I met her at a wedding...

So I am at an age where people have started talking to me about marriage.- Late 20s.

But i am very apprehensive. Being married to the same woman your whole life ? None of my relationships have lasted beyond a year. I get bored.

My brother got married 3 years ago and lets just say he has turned from a lion into a pussy cat. Become a boring, slow person basically. My sister in law is awesome though.

Besides nowadays in major cities in India, people have started getting divorced a lot. Freaks me out.

Please married members of this forum, share your experiences honestly. Would you recommend marriage for a man ? Pros and Cons ? Do you think a man can live a happy life alone ? Because honestly even though I am apprehensive about marriage, I am afraid of being lonely too.

Please discuss.:enjoy:

Had it been upto me, i would delete this one incident from my life. :astagh:

and i would prefer being alone rather then getting fcuked up by getting married.:taz::guns::hitwall:

Good one @Blue Marlin I guess you sent the missus shopping?;)

@nick_indian Oh I forgot to add .. you become a 'go-getter' after marriage .... wife tells you to go and get something from market .. you run and 'go' and 'get' it:yahoo: See? An improvement overall:rofl:

Then a heartiest congratulations and best wishes to you both!
she aint my missus...........yet,
and no the lazy thing just got out of bed

Are you married
see post #160

Very good bro. I'll ask you again after about a year ;):enjoy:

Haha .. I remember when my best buddy & maternal uncle got married .. Poor guy on the night of his marriage was out at 5 in the morning begging us for smokes...

It's a curse..

@nick_indian the key to a successful marriage is communication and love .

If you don't like eachother your life is screwed.. If you can't communicate even the most embarrassing stuff to your spouse .. That's again an issue...

I used to think the same thing.. BC I'm too young to marry ! What would happen if I got bored after marriage and find a hot chick etc etc.

Fell in love and that's the last thing I have in my mind...

23 when I met her at a wedding...

Congratulations buddy.

Families destruction = Nation's destruction !

What if you get married and get divorced or are in an unhappy marriage ? Is that better than being unmarried ?

The fact that this thread has gone to reach 11 pages and counting, shows that the forum has really matured during the past few years.

C'mon guys, seriously?

Congratulations on the wedding, Brother! Very happy for you.

Managed to quit on 2nd February 2016. Two weeks of depression and then It was over. Never looked back since.

Interesting thread. :D
Makes me wonder what will I do when I am 28-29.
Think i will run away. :enjoy:

True their are ups and down every were that's why i told my wife don't complain too much and told her don't expect too much from my family members and she understood right from the start till now and if I'm late she is angry I respect her angry.

Saw for you its another mother :o:

when someone keep asking you where u going, when u came back, why u going, with whom u going, so what else u think?

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom