What's new

Should a man get married ? Please share your experiences honestly.

@MastanKhan You are right. Sun signs matter a lot. I experienced the same thing with my ex girlfriends.

I am a water sign but find myself attracted to Air signs which doesn't end well.

Dear don't believe in Sun water or Air sign but I believe in good character, manners and morals which she should have and I'm a lucky guy because end of the day outside Tensions are nothing compared to house tension
@nick_indian

@nick_indian
married life is wonderful if you find some who is right, unfortunately most of us do not see the true nature of our better half's till about a year into the marriage. the solution to that is live with the person for at least 6 months before marriage, you will find out how you get along with them
The second most important thing is to have trust and respect for each other , if these two are not built then one is condemned to a life full of ugly spats and constant nagging.

the most important thing in a marriage is to let the other be their own person. give space to each other. do not expect your partner to behave in such and such a way just cuz you want them to do so . accept them the way they are and ask them to accept you for the person you are . believe me it works!!!
All this how ever takes time . it took my wife and me six yrs before we decided to give each other space. marriage is an ongoing process needing a lot of work , one cant expect to walk away just cuz you are tired of it after a few yrs. you need time .:)

So go ahead give it a try , at the worst you will have a life experience , at the best someone to share your life with .:)

If you do decide to get married mate one piece of advice from me.After a year or two you will get bored of the same old thing.Resist temptation because you will get caught and more than likely you will work through it but it will be brought up in every fight.

True their are ups and down every were that's why i told my wife don't complain too much and told her don't expect too much from my family members and she understood right from the start till now and if I'm late she is angry I respect her angry.

i am married from last 12 years, and my experience.

Never do that, Never Ever ever, if you want to bring your another Mother to your home, then do that otherwise never.

Saw for you its another mother :o:

True their are ups and down every were that's why i told my wife don't complain too much and told her don't expect too much from my family members and she understood right from the start till now and if I'm late she is angry I respect her angry.
The thing that annoys me about my wife is when she is angry i get the quiet treatment.Like you said all marriages have their ups and down mutral respect is needed

So I am at an age where people have started talking to me about marriage.- Late 20s.

But i am very apprehensive. Being married to the same woman your whole life ? None of my relationships have lasted beyond a year. I get bored.

My brother got married 3 years ago and lets just say he has turned from a lion into a pussy cat. Become a boring, slow person basically. My sister in law is awesome though.

Besides nowadays in major cities in India, people have started getting divorced a lot. Freaks me out.

Please married members of this forum, share your experiences honestly. Would you recommend marriage for a man ? Pros and Cons ? Do you think a man can live a happy life alone ? Because honestly even though I am apprehensive about marriage, I am afraid of being lonely too.

Please discuss.:enjoy:
I would recommend you marrying a Bengali girl! :rofl:

Not really until you earn a fat cheque,keep it casual and avoid interracial!

In my opinion, marriage is the best thing that happened to a man or woman. See, there is a beauty lies in the constant nagging. You will love it as time passes by. Family is your only true friend and enemy!!:D

@SOHEIL

@nick_indian @scorpionx

And marry a Bengali Girl!!:-):D. I guarantee you will love marriage!!
sir i think you should be married twice.seems like you are enjoying the first one too much:whistle:.let's add more bengali fun to the mix shall we:p:

Back
Top Bottom