What's new

Should a man get married ? Please share your experiences honestly.

when someone keep asking you where u going, when u came back, why u going, with whom u going, so what else u think?

Well I don't blame you dear but it's totally up to you who much freedom you give her from day 1. But you know my mother use to ask too much question as well i didn't like it especially come on time by 7 or 8 but purposely i use to come by 12 or 2 play cards (double court) today coz of me she has high blood pressure:undecided:

she aint my missus...........yet,
and no the lazy thing just got out of bed

see post #160

Are you mama's boy
Or
Wife Slave :azn:

Well I don't blame you dear but it's totally up to you who much freedom you give her from day 1. But you know my mother use to ask too much question as well i didn't like it especially come on time by 7 or 8 but purposely i use to come by 12 or 2 play cards (double court) today coz of me she has high blood pressure:undecided:

Are you mama's boy
Or
Wife Slave :azn:
mama's boy...........you can say that
wife slave......i do things on a 1 to one basis i usually do something like make a good meal and in the end she does somthing nice too and it goes from there. end of the day it depends

mama's boy...........you can say that
wife slave......i do things on a 1 to one basis i usually do something like make a good meal and in the end she does somthing nice too and it goes from there. end of the day it depends

Wow you cook good i hope you enjoy happy life with your family :-)

OK seriously???
This thread and the responses are freaking me out :(
It is just a few months away and now it seems like an accident waiting to happen. :lol:

hahahahah :rofl:
so you being snapped up pretty soon?
love marriage or arranged?

Haven't read the entirety of the thread, but from personal experience....This is what you need to make a marriage work -

- the ability to COMPROMISE and 'Get Over Things'.

forget....love, romance, communication. These things fluctuate and change from time to time, but your ability to not let things fester/hold grudges and compromise (I.E picking and choosing your battles) is paramount.

I was (am) a very stubborn person on the whole...and I realized once I got married to my girlfriend, hanging up on her after an argument or ignoring her for a weekend was no longer an option when you live under the same roof. So, I've had to actually change how I react to situations. It hasn't been easy at times but, on the whole - it's been brilliant so far :lol:

Last edited:
When a boy is getting out of hands... is getting old.. is a parrtying during leisure time and having a time of his life.... the elders say ... "get him married"... and that's a time tested and decades old formula.
Lets analyze this formula..
Basically a married life is slow... uni directional... with proper and justifiable aims of life. You loose the temptation to spend time and money on things which do not matter and / or will not be of value in the near future. You have real life issues and in most cases kids to worry about, mouths to feed.
Marriage is how you make your life, well streamlined ... to have good, measurable and surmountable challenges in life which will take your monetary life and living standards to newer heights ultimately translating into better living and family standards for yourself and your children. You feel pride at what you achieve leading to what your family as a whole achieves and finally your kids God willing, will do well and achieve newer heights by starting a life at the very place where you end your corporate or professional life. you can never imagine and understand the joy, the pride and the fulfillment that you feel when you see the above happening through your eyes. You enjoy your success, your partner's success, your kids success. You have people around you who are loyal and care for you without any ifs and buts.. its a life filled with bliss. you always have a fall back option.. people who you can turn to for advice, for a shoulder, for guidance, for discussion and ultimately for a good quality time... always
The above is a hint of what eternal peace, bliss and peaceful lullaby kinda of life is.

Hence please get married and stop the childish notion of getting bored from a single person etc etc. disasters do happen, people do fail but look at the majority of the people... look how good their family life is. look at your parents, your aunt, uncle etc who are sooooooo happy... always.
so boy its time you get a grip of your life.. think and act like a mature person now. you are not 18 any more.. so plllzzzzzzz grow up. Do the right thing. get married

P.S.
The above is what i remember my cousins, elders and friends told me a decade ago. Off course there were discussions stretching over hours and hours but all lead to one thing. me getting married after running from it for 6/7 years.
There has not been a single weekend that i have not cursed them for it. Married life is like a windows screen saver. You are shown a valley with lush green pasture only for it to disappear and you end up with a cascade of unending possibilities the moment you touch it and face the reality. The above is also the life cycle of a donkey, a loader truck, a construction company and an investment company. Your life is not that. you are wayyyyyy above this sh**.
Hence please do not get married and if you fall for this then make sure you advocate it so much that people fall for the same trap that you fell for. Why should be the only sufferer to fall for this. That's what happened with me and that's what i wrote above. Remember you can not make anything fool proof as fools are ingenious. bottom line....
on a serious note: stay single dude... you have no ****ing idea what you have and what we all miss day in and day out. Inspite of all that you do not have and are missing trust me when i say that if i ever get a chance to relive my life, i will never get married.
full stop

@nick_indian

If you are LUCKY ; you will be happily married otherwise you will suffer

Why dont you consult an astrologer AND match Horoscopes

You should choose a girl depending on your date of Birth

That is if you are Aries ; Leo or Sagitarius which is Fire element
Avoid Water Element and Air Element girls

Water elements are Pisces ; Cancer and Scorpio

Air elements are Aquarius ; Gemini ; Libra

Last edited:
not married though
buttrust me a man's real acquaintance are his own Hands
no one is gonna help you like they do
no on is gonna comfort and understand you like they do
having hands is having freedom
using hands is heaven
dont waste your money on pampers travel the farthest shores
and when needing company, just use the two crowned possesions "the Hands"
Buddy you need to grow yourself beyond quenching your thirst.....

Get married and don't delay it. Fulfill your sexual desires the permissible way through marriage. All other ways will only lead to depression.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom