What's new

Should a man get married ? Please share your experiences honestly.

year because gf is not always available but wife is there 24/7 :rofl: main dosry room main aaj freedom feel ker raha hoon my baby can not sleep in too cold room so i told them you people sleep in bedroom with low AC . i can sleep in small bed room with full AC :bounce:otherwise someone reading my posts and i can not type it while smiling . you know its not allowed to type and smile after marriage ? your wife will come and read why are you smiling :enjoy:

:rofl:

Daikh bhai marna tau hai aik din saadi kar lay y practice acchi hojaway hai . if u already had a ding dong meeting then the only change comes to ur life would be another persons responsibility and if you are still a virgin then after your first encounter same change would comes to your life . now if you are man enough to take that responsibility go for it . and yes do check with your fiances :D.
In the end you will get a feeling of hot apple pie.

Daikh bhai marna tau hai aik din saadi kar lay y practice acchi hojaway hai . if u already had a ding dong meeting then the only change comes to ur life would be another persons responsibility and if you are still a virgin then after your first encounter same change would comes to your life . now if you are man enough to take that responsibility go for it . and yes do check with your fiances :D
bhai ye to wo baat hoi
marna to wesy bhi hai - ye le zahir pi le ?:disagree::lol:

Its boring to live alone forever. People should go through this experiment of marriage . It would be great feeling to be a mother or father. These relationship provide strong social connection and provide you this sense of belonging

its my history i always speak from my heart here on forum and did not hide my feelings . truth is even i have good wife two homes a good job a kid i still feel i am in jail .
I understand v well sir :blah:

bhai shaadi is barbaadi
Too much responsibility. Wife is like a black hole who sucks the life force out of you. Girlfriend se hi kaam chala le, jab motherdairy mein doodh milta hai to gayae khareednae mein konsi akalmandi?

Some how agreed with @Imran Khan Bhai the day u married it's end of your freedom, ya joru ke ghulam banno otherwise fight three time in a day, I love kids that's the only reason I think about it some time.

if you found somebody you can live with for 10 years or so... marry her... or better still just live together..

So I am at an age where people have started talking to me about marriage.- Late 20s.

But i am very apprehensive. Being married to the same woman your whole life ? None of my relationships have lasted beyond a year. I get bored.

My brother got married 3 years ago and lets just say he has turned from a lion into a pussy cat. Become a boring, slow person basically. My sister in law is awesome though.

Besides nowadays in major cities in India, people have started getting divorced a lot. Freaks me out.

Please married members of this forum, share your experiences honestly. Would you recommend marriage for a man ? Pros and Cons ? Do you think a man can live a happy life alone ? Because honestly even though I am apprehensive about marriage, I am afraid of being lonely too.

Please discuss.:enjoy:

I got married at 31. I was in the same boat as you but at some point you do realize you are dating women 8-9 years younger as the women in your age-group tend to get hitched and even if you find women in your age-group within a couple months they want to talk about marriage. Then you do feel a tad out of place in social gatherings. For me, that was the clincher. But once you get a kid - it all seems worth it - the marriage and the monogamy.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom