What's new

Should a man get married ? Please share your experiences honestly.

Hmmm... so you are saying the only point of getting married is if you have kids ?
well,,I am saying tht,,,the point of getting married is if u really want to have kids,,,,I.e. to make offsprings,to make a family.
if u r a gud player,,getting all those associated perks isnt too hard,,no need to marry :wink:

Imran bhai wins the award for the best and most honest responses in this thread till now :lol:
Not married yet :D
but my elder brother got married recently. Life definitely changes after marriage (in both good and bad ways) :P
but as they say "Shadi ka laddu jo khaye woh b pachtaye aur jo na khaye woh b pachtaye"

I agree with that. I get bored after a year.
year because gf is not always available but wife is there 24/7 :rofl: main dosry room main aaj freedom feel ker raha hoon my baby can not sleep in too cold room so i told them you people sleep in bedroom with low AC . i can sleep in small bed room with full AC :bounce:otherwise someone reading my posts and i can not type it while smiling . you know its not allowed to type and smile after marriage ? your wife will come and read why are you smiling :enjoy:

bhai hum to bus ye chahty hain ke ye larka apni zindgi enjoy kary hum to phans gay ye azad rahy . really feel so much pressured after got marred life is not good .
I understand each and single word of sorrow and card e dil and stress,i wish I cud switch time back so i can get my life back :angry::o:
I salute ur good intentions to guide people from this hell

I understand each and single word of sorrow and card e dil and stress,i wish I cud switch time back so i can get my life back :angry::o:
I salute ur good intentions to guide people from this hell
its my history i always speak from my heart here on forum and did not hide my feelings . truth is even i have good wife two homes a good job a kid i still feel i am in jail .

Back
Top Bottom