What's new

Should a man get married ? Please share your experiences honestly.

Always think, that your youth, strength will fade away one day.

that is when you will really appreciate companion ship.

Early Marriage years, 10 - 12 are investment that pays off once you hit mid life crises until you live.

I am 10 years of married man.
So true i was thinking the same thing.I done the drink and drugs thing but now im forty with a wife and three kids im content.I still smoke weed and drink but to a limit you dont have to stop everything but family hs to come first

So true i was thinking the same thing.I done the drink and drugs thing but now im forty with a wife and three kids im content.I still smoke weed and drink but to a limit you dont have to stop everything but family hs to come first

Whats the right age ?

I m 35+ and still a bachelor. People say you should have a cat in life now. :D

How are you resisting the pressure ?

Whats the right age ?

It's the other way around in my life, my parents don't want me getting married soon, but my friends and relatives have made me and them realize that its time to get married. I may not get married in next coming 1-2 years at least. :)

If I found some beautiful girl here on PDF then may like to marry soon. :D

It have to some motive in your life....don't get married...see Abdul kalam...profession become ultimate destiny...
It you don't have,..... then get married....your wife will automatically add motive in your life...just like me....:lol::lol::lol::lol:
ab mein roz subha uth kar anda doodh bread lena jaata hu...

It's the other way around in my life, my parents don't want me getting married soon, but my friends and relatives have made me and them realize that its time to get married. I may not get married in next coming 1-2 years at least. :)

If I found some beautiful girl here on PDF then may like to marry soon. :D

Why do your parents feel that way ?

Whats the right age ?

Depends on the type of marriage you have if its a love marriage you can leave it longer.But if its arrainged marriage i would say by thirty you would want atleast a couple of years together before kids to build love.

Back
Top Bottom