What's new

Should a man get married ? Please share your experiences honestly.

You should get married to answer this question more appropriately.

PS: Marriage is the key to success (and sex)

not married though
buttrust me a man's real acquaintance are his own Hands
no one is gonna help you like they do
no on is gonna comfort and understand you like they do
having hands is having freedom
using hands is heaven
dont waste your money on pampers travel the farthest shores
and when needing company, just use the two crowned possesions "the Hands"
Lol :D

OP didn't get you though :D

Please elaborate bro .Please I need this.

Damn. I am sorry brother. I can totally get what you are saying. My brother who used to openly drink hard drinks earlier like a lion is even scared of drinking a bloody breezer.
it was just example drinking did not matter but life does man
its our life we have to live as we like or not ?
women want to capture your life as much as they can
don't think that she is cute loving caring all this BS go to hell after 1 year of marriage
we just show others that we are happy but inside we are not
only thing make me happy my son but i know its temporary soon he will grow up and our romance will be over

I think he has met many and had more than one relationship. Highly unlikely that he will meet someone for whom he will be crazy...more likely he will decide practically and then might find that she is actually good for her.
To OP, just try to find how many happy unmarried 35+ guys are there in your society. See percentages and decide statistically

Thanks but I cant take such a survey in my society.Their wives will kill me. Besides, because of lack of anonymity I doubt that I will get honest responses.

Please share your experience if married.

So I am at an age where people have started talking to me about marriage.- Late 20s.

But i am very apprehensive. Being married to the same woman your whole life ? None of my relationships have lasted beyond a year. I get bored.

My brother got married 3 years ago and lets just say he has turned from a lion into a pussy cat. Become a boring, slow person basically. My sister in law is awesome though.

Besides nowadays in major cities in India, people have started getting divorced a lot. Freaks me out.

Please married members of this forum, share your experiences honestly. Would you recommend marriage for a man ? Pros and Cons ? Do you think a man can live a happy life alone ? Because honestly even though I am apprehensive about marriage, I am afraid of being lonely too.

Please discuss.:enjoy:

Always think, that your youth, strength will fade away one day.

that is when you will really appreciate companion ship.

Early Marriage years, 10 - 12 are investment that pays off once you hit mid life crises until you live.

I am 10 years of married man.

Been married for 10 years. While it has it's ups and downs - you get a companion who is with you through thick and thin.. Marriage or contemporary alternatives where you pledge yourself to your partner is one of the foundations of all societies and cultures and it is not just for producing kids else we would be having them in factories..

Don't be scared, fall in love and marry.. It may not take the first time or second or third! but keep on looking for the right person. Also be respectful - lot of marriages fail because they lack respect. If you do find yourself in bad situation - break it off, nothing to be ashamed off..

Back
Top Bottom