What's new

Shots fired by Levies in Balochistan during coronavirus restrictions enforcement

Ay isn't going to beg and plea with people to wear masks.

i dont see the issue. but i rather see all those people in the video that arent wearing masks get a few whacks with a danda. laaton ke bhoot, baaton se nahi mante

I say mob of idiots was about to lynch them and tried to snatch service weapon. So I would say shots fired in the air are justified. But some shots are fired on people. If it were bean bag cartridges straight up shoot them.

Bhola's humble opinion:
Why was the guy snatching the gun from a paramilitary personnel? He should have shot some shots in the air to disperse the crowd.Which he did.
Secondly, the other levies guy shouldnot have kicked him because the warning shots were enough.
Thirdly,the Levies personnel shouldnot have argued in first place he should have called police for arrest.
He showed writ to the person ok but that is the whole point of deployment dandy par qaum chalti hai.
We do not want to turn into a hotspot when our whole population is vulnerable.
Feel free to diagree.

Looks like the Donkey Awam was NOT listening and hell bent on opening shops. Good on the security personal for enforcing the law. They should also carry big bamboo sticks so that such donkeys can be given a good arse whipping.

India would be less affected by Covid cases if they had effective policing like this..

Back
Top Bottom