What's new

Shortage of mosques in France

You somehow missed all the rest of my post? How come?

The difference between KSA and France is that France has a 2-3 times larger Muslim community than KSA has a Christian community and that French Muslims are born and breed French citizens (some for 4-5 generations) and most of them now live in France due to French colonialism.

In KSA there are no native Christians or non-Muslims other than isolated converts. I am not including Atheists here which are hard to pinpoint and they are also irrelevant to any religious discussion.

Completely different scenarios and you cannot compare France with KSA.

As other users already wrote, France is also a secular state. In fact France was the main inventor of secularism and anti-religion in the public sphere. Which is ironic as pre-French Revolution, France was the bastion of conservative Catholicism and feudalism.

KSA on the other hand was always a conservative society that put great emphasis on religion, in this case Islam. This appears to be changing given the many reforms in KSA and the fact that religion continues to play a lesser role for each year that passes by across the entire world.

Anyway the comparison makes no sense. It is a lazy comparison.
It's a half-joke Khan 🙄

Oh god not this stuff again, guys please religious discussions are not cohesive on PDF.

Please read the forum rules:

Religious Discussions

PDF proudly maintains respect for all religions therefore; as PDF is primarily a defense and geopolitical forum, the management feels that, it is not the place for religious discussions. Kindly do not post religious threads nor respond to any and, please, refrain from using religion in arguments. It should be noted that ethnicity is different from religion, Muslims/ Hindu/ Christians are ethnicities and Islam / Hinduism / Christianity are religions. This also includes sectarianism as well; PDF is not the place to have a dialogue on religion. Violation of this rule would be considered serious as it often leads to issues based on religious / communal tensions.

I feel that France will fall into chaos and collapse in the future.

Multicultural, multi-religious, multi-racial is not good for France.

But it's hard to say that if you're not framed as Racist and Anti-Religious

Its not that France is multifaceted society that likes of you are concerned with. Its just that you guys dont like seing colored people having same rights as whites, because for you European nations are white.

You just cant say it because its a taboo.

Most french do not practice any religion and that is not a problem for you but what bothers you is seing muslims NOT choosing to be atheist or muslims only in name.

Frankly its racist like you who need to look in mirror and ask yourself. Are you secular or not? Are you for religious freedom or not. You cant have both ways. Capiche?

Shortage of churches in Saudi Arabia

Pajeets are liking your post

That enough is proof that what you have posted is moronic and makes you look like a monkey

Delete the post for your own good

Its not that France is multifaceted society that likes of you are concerned with. Its just that you guys dont like seing colored people having same rights as whites, because for you European nations are white.

You just cant say it because its a taboo.

Most french do not practice any religion and that is not a problem for you but what bothers you is seing muslims NOT choosing to be atheist or muslims only in name.

Frankly its racist like you who need to look in mirror and ask yourself. Are you secular or not? Are you for religious freedom or not. You cant have both ways. Capiche?

I support South Asian, Black and Middle Eastern refugees coming to Norway. I support Norway becoming a multi-religious, multi-racial country. I hope Norway will become a Muslim country in the future.

I fully support that

French have become very islamophobic, facism is on the rise it was surprising far right party didnt come to power. Unfortunately for the Muslim community there it will only get worse.

Pajeets are liking your post

That enough is proof that what you have posted is moronic and makes you look like a monkey

Delete the post for your own good
You have a problem with churches in Saudi Arabia?

A lot of Muslims in France, not so much in KSA. If you said that about, say Pakistan, then I'd probably agree.

What a childish comment.
Maybe I don't want islam to expand even more in France? It's usually Saudis who nag and complain about "lack of mosques" in Europe or USA.

Sure, when white people leave the lands of the native Americans or aborigines or Maoris
Do you have something to do with native Americans,aborogines and Maoris?

You have a problem with churches in Saudi Arabia?

I don't have problem with Churches anywhere as long as their are people who wish to attend them like it is the case with mosques

Hey europeans

Guess what, prophet Jesus was/is Syrian. How about go get your own prophet ?? Why hog the one from middle east since you hate middle east so much eh ???

Maybe create/make yiur own white european prophet?? 😂

Back
Top Bottom