What's new

Shooting inside Iran Parliament, one security guard injured: Reuters

Just yesterday Iran khaminaie was saying that ISIS is spreading in Afghanistan and Pakistan, well, what he has to say now?

These two cents people lumping Pakistan with Afghanistan need to be very careful and at times like these they need to ensure their border with Pakistan remain quite and for that they need to ensure Iranian military watch their mouth when talking non sense about Pakistan.

It's is crystal clear that Iranian honeymoon period with yanks is over, with Qatar under the hammer, this is not an isolated event.

I cannot emphasis more that Persians must ensure that their relationship with Pakistan must remain stable without any hostility even if they have to bend backwards. Gloves are off now and Saudi crown prince is on record saying that the war must be brought into the borders of Iran. I hope I am wrong but it seems it is just the beginning.

mmm..... ISIS? I can't really get behind that.... ISIS has claimed responsibility for many attacks recently but one on an important gov building? idk, This has the signs of a homegrown type of terror deal (but the suicide vests that were used are alarming as they could have been supplied by outside forces).

upload_2017-6-7_10-23-32.gif

the attack on Imam Khomeini's Mausoleum total failure
one terrorist shot dead before blow up it suicide vest and another women one was shot suicide vest went off out side of Mausoleumand one killed and all other was arrested Two terrorists .

so Imam Khomeini's Mausoleum total failure no death only injureis

View attachment 402077

the attack on Imam Khomeini's Mausoleum total failure
one terrorist shot dead before blow up it suicide vest and another women one was shot suicide vest went off out side of Mausoleumand one killed and all other was arrested Two terorrists .

so Imam Khomeini's Mausoleum total failure no death only injureis

So this was a message but from who? ugh..... I got a bad gut feeling that this will only get worse (but I always say that when something horrible happens).

Manchester, Philippines, Kabul, Now Iran....

I don't know how much credible is this, but it seems ISIS takes the responsibility for the terrorist attacks.

photo5890880803238422820.jpg

mmm..... ISIS? I can't really get behind that.... ISIS has claimed responsibility for many attacks recently but one on an important gov building? idk, This has the signs of a homegrown type of terror deal (but the suicide vests that were used are alarming as they could have been supplied by outside forces).

dude it's easy to stage an attack in iran , there are countless motor thugs in tehran who can do almost anything you want them to , you just have to pay them enough . one of the parliament assailants is still at large.

We all know who are happy now. I remember this and when your women and children are raped in your own capital i will only put a smile on my face and move on

We will get you and we will you hard

**** your version of islam.I take a shit on your version of religion

Mark my words when we open a thread in this very forum about how fucked up the situation is in your capital

Inshallah

Lol at these triggered puuursians

Boyo this world is in a state of war thanks to your fucking Mullahs. I am remembering all those slaughtered in Syria while I read this with a big grin on my face :wave:

Saudi Deputy Crown Prince Mohammad bin Salman Al Saud
"We will not wait for the war to be waged on Saudi soil. We will make sure that the war is waged in Iran and not in Saudi Arabia."

When news of this attack broke, this video was the very first thing that popped into my mind. Question is if the Saudis (Israel and US are in on this if Saudi is involved) did actually do this, how will Iran react.

But if this is has nothing to do with Iran's enemies then what will Iran do next as a repercussion.

Swift action is needed, as the Kurds and other separatists groups in Iran will likely use this as a propaganda piece to get people to sympathize with them and then the seeds of dissent will ensue.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom