What's new

Shooting down of Indian MiGs In Kargil

Whoa man...a rebuilt crash wreck helicopter....What a war trophy...:lol:

Guncam-Boyra01_small.jpg

59438_1310095516.jpg

65sabre2.jpg
So your focus is on just the chopper, lost for words on the surrendered Gnat and Ouragan..:laugh:...that's understandable... and by posting irrelevant pictures of wreckages of aircraft from full scale wars, your idiocy is complete. PAF is biggest distributor of IAF spare parts and there are dozens of images to prove that but i will not sink to your level and avoid digressing however just to wet your appetite, here's a gun camera image of your then latest fighter, MiG-21 being shot down by an obsolete F-86. :pleasantry:

images

So your focus is on just the chopper, lost for words on the surrendered Gnat and Ouragan..:laugh:...that's understandable... and by posting irrelevant pictures of wreckages of aircraft from full scale wars, your idiocy is complete. PAF is biggest distributor of IAF spare parts and there are dozens of images to prove that but i will not sink to your level and avoid digressing however just to wet your appetite, here's a gun camera image of your then latest fighter, MiG-21 being shot down by an obsolete F-86. :pleasantry:

images

you are jealous windjammer

look at this video. Indians managed to kill that PAF pilot like 5 or 6 times and he didnt even know
the English reporter had a laugh with him asking him if he knew that Indians were claiming to have shot him down once again?

I think Indians said said they shot you down
yes they shot me down 2 or 4 times
I think they have a good look at me now

What stalemate??!!

Your armies could not hold ground and scurried back across LOC...your prime minister was literally begging Americans on 4th of July to bail your nation out of an embarrassing defeat...Claimed it to be the worse defeat since 1971.

The Hindu : Over 4,000 soldiers killed in Kargil: Sharif

Kind of like being in a mess where one has to transport the dead bodies of their soldiers in garbage trucks and have to import coffins from across the world due to acute shortage. One has to put in perspective what kind of a person literally jumps from one point to the next especially when his own country's official count of casualties on the Pakistani side stands at 1k and the official stance of Pakistan stands at around 430 martyrs I believe.

One also has to literally use the, apparently missing from many Indian's, part of the body called a brain to wonder why would NS literally beg the Americans to bail the country out of something in which it wasn't even officially involved and something which wasn't actually happening on our soil.........how dumb does one have to be to follow Indian BS!!

Yeah to see the animal kingdom.. :D
He they do yoga.. :)
some of these Animals wanted to have a party at Lahore Gimkhana
@Windjammer
wonder if we can find out the invitation cards that Indian generals sent to each other to have a party at Lahore by evening during their attack plan on Lahore on 1965? wonder if some invitation cards survived off the corpses and scrap of Indian armor and men at BRB canal?

Obviously land mass, larger population doesn' help much in wars they become liability as you need to keep them feeding , economy is what your country achieves on itself.

Larger population and bigger land mass are a liability??? Dude you are talking to some one whose country depends on Afghanistan as a last ditch effort if ever overrun by Indian forces because of acute shortage of land mass!! Regardless, how much larger was the Indian military and how much stronger and more equipped was the Indian Military then??

It was cold war era hence change in boundaries of US ally was out of question but we reserved the right to defend ourselves and we did so.

You do not want to argue, fair enough. But please do not throw that **** at me!

When has the US ever really come to our aid?? It even blocked military supplies during the war of 1965 let alone come to our aid, had it come to our aid back then instead of forcing us to sign the ceasefire, we just might have been at peace as Kashmir would have been liberated.

Yes , you must agree that that country is still run by Rawami government and at same time it undermined your strategic advantages to greater extent.

One more thing that glory will come to Baloochistan after we intervene their too. :lol:

Yes well, they still have scars leftover from the war and the preceding time.

P.S. Would love your actual intervention in Baluchistan. But how can the Hindu baniya ever dare, he has not been able to retake the part that it considers its atoot ang! All the baniya can do is conspire and talk big, from precision air strikes to cold start!!

Its noteworthy that South Asia's first and up till now the last aircraft shooting were both done by Pakistan.

Does that win wars? Did this lead the Pakistani forces to achieving their goals of capturing J&K or defending E-Pakistan?

No. And that what matters.

you are jealous windjammer

look at this video. Indians managed to kill that PAF pilot like 5 or 6 times and he didnt even know
the English reporter had a laugh with him asking him if he knew that Indians were claiming to have shot him down once again?

I think Indians said said they shot you down
yes they shot me down 2 or 4 times
I think they have a good look at me now

Jealous indeed i am,.... forget the PAF pilot, i mean that was back in 1965, even during the Kargil conflict, didn't the Indians award a posthumous medal to one of their officers while he was desperately trying to prove that he's still breathing.

what is so pride full in shooting down a plane in no war situation by entering illegally into others territory breaking the MoU.

India can in almost 30 mins on PM's order carry out massive strike against currently deployed PAF aircraft flying or stationed close to Border without crossing the border. kya karloge bey? 20 25 assets will be down withing an hour.

Jealous indeed i am,.... forget the PAF pilot, i mean that was back in 1965, even during the Kargil conflict, didn't the Indians award a posthumous medal to one of their officers while he was desperately trying to prove that he's still breathing.

The poor guy was in Delhi hospital. :lol:

what is so pride full in shooting down a plane in no war situation by entering illegally into others territory breaking the MoU.

India can in almost 30 mins on PM's order carry out massive strike against currently deployed PAF aircraft flying or stationed close to Border without crossing the border. kya karloge bey? 20 25 assets will be down withing an hour.

Bold part. Let me tell you a secret. We can do the same. :lol:

then they surrendered... didn't come to accept the dead bodies..
and then they got butt hurt then they started demanding apologies from USA for virginal probe of their tax thieving diplomat
and demanded everyone to believe that they conquered Lahore.

they sent their thugs with truck to loot Anar Kalli in 1965 and they came back with Indian corpses from the borders.

Breaking your country in half and forcing your army for the biggest mass-surrender after ww2 was not convincing enough to prove India's might?
Breaking India into 2 pieces wasn't enuf to prove you the two nation theory. Yes we lost a part but look what you have created for yourselfy, two muslim countries surrounding your so called might. So who is in the better position. Have you forgotten what happened to mighty Soviet Union. You are not even peanuts as compared to them.

and then they got butt hurt then they started demanding apologies from USA for virginal probe of their tax thieving diplomat
and demanded everyone to believe that they conquered Lahore.

they sent their thugs with truck to loot Anar Kalli in 1965 and they came back with Indian corpses from the borders.

dont bring US.. it reminds me of salala massacre..
what happened at longewala...as a matter of fact who signed the dotted line...
tell us who made you tiny

they gave Pram Virchakar to one of their soldiers for being the biggest dickhead

he decided that he wanted to eat Daal Chapati.. and confused Siachin with some smelly smoggy street of Mombai.. so he ordered a pressure cooker which refused to light or work properly due to lack of oxygen but that officer was single minded and he managed to make it work eventually..
but he was blasted and became swargbashi because of a Pakistani artillery ..

lookup pressure cooker warrior for more details. from that day
all big Indian meddles for conquering Pakistan are made of that pressure cooker.
recently Sanni Devil got that Meddle for killing 65000000000 Pakistanis with his garlic daal farts and his smell.

Back
Top Bottom