What's new

Shooter game "Homefront" starring WZ-10 and Type 99A2

This is just like Red Dawn. They probably started with Chinese but replaced them with North Koreans and forgot to change some obvious details.

Bunch of pansies.

QBZ 03

T3ak.png

battle field bad company 2 also have chinese guns such as t88 sniper t88 lmg

there are a lot of PC and Console games featuring PLA and Chinese armed forces as enemy or as playable faction:

PLA in ARMA 2

PLA in Battlefield 2: Modern Combat:

Last edited by a moderator:
The game was gonna feature Chinese initially but according to the developers several Chinese programmers complained. They changed it to North Korea afterwards.

Same thing happened with Red Dawn.

The game was gonna feature Chinese initially but according to the developers several Chinese programmers complained. They changed it to North Korea afterwards.

Last edited by a moderator:
^^^ Did you know where this parody originated? Sound like the presenter has taiwan accent

US always makes games featuring enemy soldiers from other real-world countries. In response, China should make video games featuring US soldiers as the enemy!:china:

i look forward to having china "bogeyman" in videogames.
i always enjoy playing the "Evil" side more then the "jesus" side in video games. it's much more badass and entertaining.

^^^ Did you know where this parody originated? Sound like the presenter has taiwan accent

I am not too sure, but yeah I think it's from Taiwan. It is not the Mainland accent for sure.

Back
Top Bottom