What's new

shocking: a taliban newspaper claims a contingent 4000 talibans have reached syria

damn ...raw mossad cia gave wrong co-ordinates to these chums.....

Jokes apart, does the report talk specifically of afghan taliban or the pakistan taliban?..In any case, since both are engaged at their respective zones, that figure seems hugely inflated.....

And we're supposed to just believe this? When did we just believe anything that the insurgency claims?
I cant understand anything, is this written in Urdu which means it is published somewhere in Pakistan :o:o_O??

Hope rest will follow their arab masters and leave us the fcuk alone.
Are they the Afghan Taliban or the Pakistan Taliban (TTP)? Probably the Afghan Taliban. So the TTP is still in Pakistan to create mayhem.

Are they the Afghan Taliban or the Pakistan Taliban (TTP)? Probably the Afghan Taliban. So the TTP is still in Pakistan to create mayhem.
The headline reads Pakistani Taliban, maybe that's why they announced ceasefire.

I cant understand anything, is this written in Urdu which means it is published somewhere in Pakistan :o:o_O??
Yes, mullah brigade of Karachi published this.

In Syria they will have many disadvantages, first is the disadvantage of language which may be crippling at sometimes, it will be difficult to appear part of the crowd - a strategy Taliban use in Pakistan to evade security forces.

It will also be very difficult to recruit suicide bombers which are mostly young boys in case of Pakistan.

Contrary to the idea that TTP are best guerilla fighters, they are a bunch of cowards, who plant the bombs and runaway, or use the expendable teenagers.

In addition, they will not have the home advantage of a mountainous terrain familiar to them. It will be urbban guerilla warfare where they will easily be painted as targets without any collateral.

In my opinion, if TTP are sent to Syria, they may be out of their depth there.

All the more reason to worry - because now they will get trained in urban warfare too - fighting side by side with all the assorted scum from many countries will be invaluable training for their fighters.

May the Syrian army kill every one of them.

I would take this report with 20 tonnes of salt. In over 100 videos I have seen of the conflict, with some posted today on the Twitter feed, I have not seen a single Pakistani Talib. The bulk are of Arab stock, North Africans, Chechens and various immigrants from Europe.
Infact there has been alot of talk of Pakistani Shia joining the syrian gov. Not confirmed, but reports have surfaced of that from time to time. Just like that this taliban news dont make sense either. Now how did they get there in such large numbers to begin with. Did the PIA supply them with commute services, now to which destination. And then or if they left on foot, or by road, how did they cross Iran, what about the sea, 4000 strong travelling by ship.

but its taliban's own paper or jamaat paper, are they lying themselves?
Since when did they started telling the truth. This to me is more a publicity stunt, to gain sympathy among the local crowd.

It says 4000 talibans suddenly acquired the knowledge of flight by inserting criptonian pills into their bums. And then flew to Syria. And we are suppose to believe that shit, and bestow some curses on all the other countries, while ignoring our own faults.

Last edited:
i wish at the end bishar use chemical bomb and finish then forever
and soon they will have our POF manufacturing weapons too. no matter how Nawaz tries to spin it.. there is no such thing as free lunch 1.5 Billion Hallal dollars were given for changing the Syrian policy and arming the Al Qaeda affiliate terrorists.

I hope that these butchers wont receive n apologetic and haft hearted fight like they do in Pakistan. and as you said it.. they will die the most miserable death. due to the kind of mass rapists, cannibals and butchers Asad is facing I am siding with Asad forces until this rented filth from across the globe is eradicated. what will be best is Asad invites Russian help as well and they start providing air cover.. then these rants and rodents will die a miserable death soon

Lets use heads..... for a change.
In Pakistan we failed to find any leader of TTP for peace deal! which follows by a major strategic, movement of Pak army in NW. Where do they get 4000 to spare and where did these 4000 were trained?
The biggest strength of TTP ever seen was during Zardari era and occasion was SAWAT..... even at that time Pakistan civil administration, appointed by Zardari failed to see the massive troop movements of Taliban from FATA to SAWAT.
Now again, the route to Syria is via Iran and Iraq, otherwise, i doubt Pakistan Nawaz Sharif, regime issuing passports to 4000 strong army of TTP or neither any one has seen 4000 paratroopers.
Where as it is Iran army fighting against the non shia Syrian and daily bombing them as US did to pashtoons.
Now, there are some people on this forum who regularly curse Pak army and ISIS and refuse to believe there statements but would love to forward this junk. Whose only purpose is to give murderer Asad a sympathy.
What next, more aerial bombing of non Shia civilians of Iraq?
At the same time, i'm sorry at KSA and Jordan etc. its time for these 2 countries to move in and neutralize Asad.
They should not be bogged down by irritants like Qatar and media.... etc.
I agree to some extent but the TTP doesnt use visa or passport to go to their base camps in Afghanistan. also the numbers is exaggerated but such participation is mainly symbolic to get international recognition and higher ranking in AL Qaeda structure

the only probable route is they go to Afghanistan then helped by Americans to go to Turkey by Air and then into Syria.
in earlier news they already announced opening their office in Syeria and even posted their pictures too. I know their movement to Syria is impossible without the collaboration of many countries and we already know the sides clearly

Iran, Asad, Hizbullah, Russia on one side and Al Qaeda, FSA, KSA, USA, EU, Israel, Turkey, UAE, Bahrain and now Pakistan and taliban on the other

@BATMAN

BBC News - Pakistan Taliban 'sets up a base in Syria'
CNN told: Pakistani Taliban arrive in Syria, more to come - CNN.com
Pakistan Taliban says its fighters in Syria - Middle East - Al Jazeera English

Last edited:
How do you assure that? many are bound to come back.

besides, I have heard here that the Taliban are the best guerrilla fighters and have taken down super powers.
Name one. The Talibs didn't exist when the Soviets occupied Afghanistan....and the US is still there...and if it weren't for a news story every few months....no one would even notice.

Syria a place of Irani terrorist Vs Saudi Terrorist and Zionist Terrorist killing both and helping both...

Name one. The Talibs didn't exist when the Soviets occupied Afghanistan....and the US is still there...and if it weren't for a news story every few months....no one would even notice.

that is true, the soviet war era veterans are either dead or not part of Taliban , Ahmed shah mehsood, Burhad uddin Rabbani, Molvi Khalis, Hikmat Yat etc were the fighting mojahideen none of them became a talib. taliban were formed by KSA, ISI (and allegedly by CIA) to bring stabilization in Afghanistan due to never ending civil war among the Afghans after the fall of communism.

fast forward, the Pakistani Taliban are very true picture and depiction of AL Qaeda they dont give a rat's *** to freedom, or nationalism or justice etc. they just look for regions with conflicts and enough muslim population to meld in to kill everyone unfortunate enough to be there

report says Pakistani Taliban

Afghan taliban seem to be content with Afghanistan and dealing with Americans and Karzai after the NATO withdrawal. Pakistani taliban and AL Qaeda on the other hand have regional and world level goals

Last edited:
I hope the brutal Syrian army chop their heads off and play soccer with them.

Back
Top Bottom