What's new

Shoaib malik missed first Test match because of Sania.

No i am not labeling their love, but its like BLIND LOVE, which didnt made shoaib realize that playing for his nation is big thing. I think he is so excited about his marriage that he is not able to differentiate the things he should do to separate his Professional life from Love life. In this madness his profession is affected because of sanias love, in future i wont like if sania gets affected because of his professional life again due to some madness.

Ever since marriage Sania's ranking has also dropped. So it is perhaps blind love from both sides.

lol, rating games are going on between indian press.......!!!!!!!
HT and ToI has always been same.......... unreliable, red hot and sensational.

Last edited:
Malik's performance is not so good nowadays

Jana jee se agree karta hon......... he is dropped due to poor performance

Firstly dont try to provoke and derail thread with word "Beta", because i could also use words like"Chotte", "puttar g" and "mera lovely putt".:azn:

Anyhow reply to both jana and you. Its always a NEWS in Sub-continent when a CRICKETER misses a TEST MATCH isnt it?
And i dont agree that every person is/has to be "JORUU KA GHULAM"
Its just matter of fact who rules or the partners are neutral in relationship.
You labelled him a joru ka ghulam for jogging with her... Would he be more manly if he beat up his wife?

Sania malik ne shoaib ki khatir apna desh, apny mata pita sb ko chor dia. Shoaib ne aik test chor dia to news bn gai, sach hy womens ki kurbani kisi ko nazar nae ati

No her ranking is on down curve since 2008, but am confused about reason of drop of form of Shoaib

What is surprising when few years back when he was in good form the politics in cricket had kept him away from selecting so when you are out of practice lacking good test and one day series your performance bounds to have a deep dip

What is surprising when few years back when he was in good form the politics in cricket had kept him away from selecting so when you are out of practice lacking good test and one day series your performance bounds to have a deep dip
Its bit contradictory, experts in cricket say and also history agrees that many of times when a cricketer comes back from break he shows Good form and makes good back. He didnt played ODI and TESTs in past couldnt be the reason of lack of form, because in all that time he must have played CRICKET and also practice in nets.

Its bit contradictory, experts in cricket say and also history agrees that many of times when a cricketer comes back from break he shows Good form and makes good back. He didnt played ODI and TESTs in past couldnt be the reason of lack of form, because in all that time he must have played CRICKET and also practice in nets.

These must be some gulidana experts not cricket and its silly to assume that when a player is on vocations he must have been playing cricket or practicing in nets :)

Back
Top Bottom