What's new

Shiv Sena targets Shah Rukh Khan for backing Pak players

Notice some minor Shiv Sena leader is making this an issue - Sanjay Raut. Btw the Shiv Sainiks are being critisized heavily in the media on the 9 and 10 pm news
Throw them in jail, bitching about them is not good enough.

If there's any Don in Mumbai, its Mumbai police... I'm Marathi and I know these guys really well, bal thackeray does have his supporter's but these uddhav and raj dont, they hire gundas to create chaos... also my community doesn't give a **** to these chutiya thackeray's...
People give in to their demands only because congress politicians stop mumbai police from taking any action..

Anyways, I think this drama is staged, publicity for 'My name is khan'?
i maybe wrong though...

Yes this is all cheap publicity stunt.

Few days back SRK was boasting of moon crater named after him which was found to be hoax as UN dosen't allows all this now this. SRK will do anything for publicity.

If there's any Don in Mumbai, its Mumbai police... I'm Marathi and I know these guys really well, bal thackeray does have his supporter's but these uddhav and raj dont, they hire gundas to create chaos... also my community doesn't give a **** to these chutiya thackeray's...
People give in to their demands only because congress politicians stop mumbai police from taking any action..

Anyways, I think this drama is staged, publicity for 'My name is khan'?
i maybe wrong though...

I doubt that you are a Marathi and you live in Mumbai.

Kahi Tari thapa maroon nakos. Bal ani raj mumbai police la aplya khishat thevtat. Ulat Police Raj la support kartat karan to marathi sathi bolto. Samazale. ugach tuze thobad wajau nakos. dum asel ter Bal and raj viruddha tuzya navane FIR mumbai polica la de mug bagoo tuzi kai awastha hoti te.

Sorry folks that was in marathi and meant only for King Julien who thinks Mumbai Police is the king of Mumbai. Lol... What a joke!!!

Both Bal and Raj thackarey have given enough reasons and proofs for the law enforcements agencies that both could be arrested under NSA that is National Security Act where you don not get bail for one year. But no governmnet both at the centre and state have balls to do that because that will be bring Mumbai to halt with severe consequences and repucursions.

I myself has experinced the wrath. So be wise.

ohhhhhhh marathi defence forum lol.i think police never arrest them becase of there political and ghunda power.

nonone going to call the cops becoz indian cops are made by shiv sinha and tell u what that thing what exposes india that it is not world's biggest demcracy until extremist people like thakra is there and tell u what there is no bigger don in the country than government and if govt have willl power to take out these extremist they do as pakistan is doing but seems like india dont have any balls to do it he is also threatning to christians and australians players noy i hope UNO will tag him as a extremist

Why SRK? This guy not even muslim any more. He participate in puja and got mandir in his home. He should change his name.

Thats not fair.. He married a hindu and his wife is continuing her faith. whats wroung with that.??

Kahi Tari thapa maroon nakos. Bal ani raj mumbai police la aplya khishat thevtat. Ulat Police Raj la support kartat karan to marathi sathi bolto. Samazale. ugach tuze thobad wajau nakos. dum asel ter Bal and raj viruddha tuzya navane FIR mumbai polica la de mug bagoo tuzi kai awastha hoti te.

aare bhadvyaa, police stationla jaa ani saang navnirmaan senetla aahes.. maharashtracha naksha kaadtil tujhya kulya khali... ani jevha raj arrest jahala tevha kiti navnirmaan seneche mula bichare phootle maahit aahe kaa tula?? chemburchya eka mulalaa lagvitne rakta gale paryanta marle :cry: konhi aale nahi tychya maditla (hi story loksattela aali hoti)
Sahebaan vishayi me kahi bolnaar nahi.. pan he zhavade uddhav ani raj ne marathi maansacha bajaar mandla aahe.... hya IPL var evdhe dangal, aaple vidharbeche shetkari disaat nahi kaa tumhala??

I think there should be a separate Section for Marathi Guys Here ...
so they can Fight there ..

Because i Don't understand any $HIT ..

Pakistani Nationalist - you are really crossing the line here. Nowhere is it written that SRK is worshipping idols. Anyways what's wrong with that anyways - it's just a representation of god... keep your medieval old fashioned thinking to yourself

hey Davy

If u dont know abt ISLAM then dont talk abt ISLAM

SRK is no Muslim

Muslims believe that the entirety of the Islamic teaching rests on the principle of Tawhid (Oneness of God).

Pakistani Nationalist - you are really crossing the line here. Nowhere is it written that SRK is worshipping idols. Anyways what's wrong with that anyways - it's just a representation of god... keep your medieval old fashioned thinking to yourself

Listen boy i didnt want to comment on religion but ur statement forced me to.
We dont pray to man made statues that can nither benefit or harm you.And what the mid evil belief?haan dancing in temple isnt that mid evil feeding milk to man made idol thats what?And there is a documentry showing him worshiop man made statues.About representation we believe GOD ALLAH MADE everything but you think everything IS god.
Sorry to say that undigestionable to us and 5 billion people on this earth.

Shev senha are bunch of ...

a scums of earth
b rascles
c bastards
d puss
e all of the above:azn:

Problem with Shahrukh Khan (dunno why the abbreviation is used as if he is something like KFC) is not going to go away just because he does a little Puja. That I think is there because he has a Hindu wife? Works in a Hindu industry, where super superstitious people like to do things like Mohrat and break coconuts for good look.

These Hindu fundos have often said on TV that Muslims should live as a little brother to their big brother the Hindus. Classic Superiority complex. If Shahrukh gives one or two more statements like these they'd be lynching him down.

I just wonder what will India's Hindu fundos do during the world cup? Throw a tantrum and get it cancelled?

Shiv Sena targets Shah Rukh Khan for backing Pak players

Mumbai: Shah Rukh Khan's statements on the Indian Premier League snub to Pakistani cricketers has riled Shiv Sena with the party on Friday saying that the Bollywood star's upcoming film My name is Khan will not be allowed to be screened.

Shiv Sena activists on Friday tore off posters of My name is Khan in Thane protesting Shah Rukh's statement that Pakistani cricketers should be allowed to participate in IPL.

"Let us see how he dares to take in Pakistani players. We will see to it. We will not tolerate anybody praising Pakistanis. Balasaheb has already given instructions on the issue. You will see what Shiv Sena will do in the coming days," said Shiv Sena leader Sanjay Raut.

Shah Rukh Khan, who owns the Kolkata Knight Riders team, had said that the IPL could have handled the controversy over franchisees not selecting Pakistani cricketers at an auction in a “nicer manner”.

"If there is an issue with any other country I think it can be resolved in a friendly and nicer manner,” Khan said.

“I believe my country stands for democracy, goodness and welcome-ness. We should open our arms to everyone and I think we should have a little more leeway in involving people from all over the world to come and showcase their talent,” he said.

None of the 11 Pakistani players in the fray was picked by any of the eight IPL franchisees in the January 19 auction in Mumbai and entire Pakistan cried foul after the snub

i read it in the news today
quite sad as he was only stated his opinion
shiv sena are like the taliban of india except they do everything in front of the law and no one does anything against them [according to my research which i did 2 months ago]

Back
Top Bottom