What's new

Shiv Sena burning Sikh Turban in Punjab

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been on PDF long enough and seen his posts to know and my Sikh friends in real life do not share his view.

As the saying goes we see what our eyes wanna see may you cant accept the reality...But i have been many sikhs dhilloon,cheema's etc and most of them had somewhere inside their hearts hidden hate for hindus for not treating them equally in the society and yes they have not forgotten 1984...they regret it like anything dude....

To top it up todays events and they are the one's which came on surface there is too much going on inside..hidden from limelight ....Nobody knows how things are gonna be in the long run...if hindus keep supressing sikhs and muslims in an unjust and cruel way...

Someone who says SIMI is on par with RSS should not even be allowed to put the Indian flag on their display utter disgrace

@ashok
whether he is a false flagger or not but he has something against india .. He will reviel more and more in coming days .. He is safely playing anti india card .. I will be glad if he openly expresses his opinion rather than playing dual role

He can also be a genuine Khalistani.

As the saying goes we see what our eyes wanna see may you cant accept the reality...But i have been many sikhs dhilloon,cheema's etc and most of them had somewhere inside their hearts hidden hate for hindus for not treating them equally in the society and yes they have not forgotten 1984...they regret it like anything dude....

To top it up todays events and they are the one's which came on surface there is too much going on inside..hidden from limelight ....Nobody knows how things are gonna be in the long run...if hindus keep supressing sikhs and muslims in an unjust and cruel way...

Sikhs do not hate Hindus brother please read the Guru granth sahib

Don't worry, just take karate lessons, it'l help :D

That I had taken when I was in class 6.... After one year of karate lessons, I got promoted to next belt...But I realized for some reason that its waste doing so much of physical activities..I preferred to play indoor games like chase and carom...:-)

He can also be a genuine Khalistani.

Yes in Canada it may well be true but if he ever came to Southall where I was after we won the W/C he would see what real Sikhs are.

I always believe that people of indian prison will get their freedom someday.

Hope that in future we can see some free countries free from india who can live independently & can take their decisions freely.

That I had taken when I was in class 6.... After one year of karate lessons, I got promoted to next belt...But I realized for some reason that its waste doing so much of physical activities..I preferred to play indoor games like chase and carom...:-)

Haha, you're my brother then :cheers: I hated outdoor activities too, and rather preferred watching TV or playing light sports such as badminton :D

LOL some fellow Indians are really funny .....good going.......The problem is majority community will never understand our problems as these guys never have to face them

Someone who says SIMI is on par with RSS should not even be allowed to put the Indian flag on their display utter disgrace

Ladies and gentlemen here comes the true face of hindu fundamentalism ...RSS who kills hundreds and threat thousands is a honeybee breeding community coz its hindu and SIMI who kills hundreds is a terrorist organisation just coz its muslim...

Can somebody define hypocrisy better than this guy did so innocently...:toast_sign:

LOL some fellow Indians are really funny .....good going.......The problem is majority community will never understand our problems as these guys never have to face them

What community do YOU belong to?

Majority of people do not have a problem you are the 0.1%

Ladies and gentlemen here comes the true face of hindu fundamentalism ...RSS who kills hundreds and threat thousands is a honeybee breeding community and SIMI who kills hundreds is a terrorist organisation just coz its muslim...
Source for that brain fart?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom