What's new

Shiv Sena burning Sikh Turban in Punjab

Status
Not open for further replies.
RSS is the same as SIMI ..............mughlas are NOT all of muslims...stop making ignorant comments...mughals killed sikh gurus.....the cornerstone of golden temple at amritsar was laid by a MUSLIM
You seem to be very ignorant of matters regarding India. Clearly you are too detached from the society to understand. As has been mentioned previously, RSS is NOT SIMI. Mughals were Muslims unless you consider them to be Ahmedis! And yes, the corner stone was laid by a Sufi saint - Hazrat Mian Mir. But then it was a Sufi Saint - revered by people of all faiths in the subcontinent, including Hindus, Christians, Muslims and Sikhs. Not any other religious authority. Do you have any idea what Sufism means in the Indian sub-continent?

Seriously, What are those idiots from Shiv Sena doing in Punjab, of all other places?

@jd_in
on one side you want proof and other side you accuse some without proof ..you are no better than them

Sir, I read both top English and Marathi news paper everyday but I didn’t read any such news so was curious to know whether it has some water…

As far as ”you are no better than them” is concerned, you have got it right...I can’t even slap anyone....

at least change your flag, with the above post you have delibratly disclosed your identity.
and why is that you are so ashamed of chosing your true country flag?

Everyone knows he is a false flag just leave it bro :lol:

Hats off salute to this guy raavan he is a gem among **** ....Keep it up dude I am sure any country who have rational thinking people like you will be a successful one...

at least change your flag, with the above post you have delibratly disclosed your identity.
and why is that you are so ashamed of chosing your true country flag?

No logical counter arguments ===== Label the guy as Pakistani....rocking attitude

lol, in the top comment u said that lahore will be taken over by sikhs and in the bottom comment, u claim that minorities arnt treated good in pakistan, u do know that sikhs are minorities in pakistan right? lol failed logic, proven by yourself

My logic is simple. If Pakistan supports Khalisthan, then be ready to part with Lahore as well.

Everyone knows he is a false flag just leave it bro :lol:

Its hard to digest truth and you just proved it and for your kind informatin on this site defence.pk your flag comes from your location the actual one...try it you cant just fool arnd dude its a pakistani site....:pakistan:

This is your democracy if someone disagrees with you he is not one of you...what an easy life dude..keep it up...

As far as ”you are no better than them” is concerned, you have got it right...I can’t even slap anyone....

Don't worry, just take karate lessons, it'l help :D

Keep living in denial :disagree: Kashmir speaks for itself

6467872_n.jpg

and one day it will grow strong nuff to liberate themselves from your clutches :pakistan:

YAWNNN Come get it already. This time we wont go easy on you like we did in 1971

No no, aside from stupid mistakes, we decided that this time we'll let the Kashmiris decide their fate for themselves :agree:

What India deciding is actually matters , If you have guts/balls come and take it. Suppose Pakistan start a war against India that facilitate India to get your Sindh province then we can sing our perfect national anthem then India will help Baluchistan to get representation in planet earth.

Its hard to digest truth and you just proved it and for your kind informatin on this site defence.pk your flag comes from your location the actual one...try it you cant just fool arnd dude its a pakistani site....:pakistan:

This is your democracy if someone disagrees with you he is not one of you...what an easy life dude..keep it up...

I have been on PDF long enough and seen his posts to know and my Sikh friends in real life do not share his view.

First of all in first video the goons are not burning a turban but a small piece of cloth may be 'patka',
It''s the same thing the dude in you avatar is wearing.We call it "dastar".
Regarding the video's they are from Dal Khalsa UK's youtube channel.

@ashok
whether he is a false flagger or not but he has something against india .. He will reviel more and more in coming days .. He is safely playing anti india card .. I will be glad if he openly expresses his opinion rather than playing dual role

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom