What's new

Shiv Sena burning Sikh Turban in Punjab

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ladies and gentlemen here comes the true face of hindu fundamentalism ...RSS who kills hundreds and threat thousands is a honeybee breeding community and SIMI who kills hundreds is a terrorist organisation just coz its muslim...

Can somebody define hypocrisy better than this guy did so innocently...:toast_sign:

Rss never killed hundreds of people if you wish to make a thread and prove so please feel free as words are cheap

Kahlistanis love Lahore so much :smitten: I love Lahore too, my fav Pak city after Isloo :)
We have so much in common...:enjoy:

Yes!! Make Lahore as the capital of Khalistan - comprising both the Punjabs of India and Pakistan. Acceptable?

Rss never killed hundreds of people if you wish to make a thread and prove so please feel free as words are cheap

I don't know about RSS...but did SIMI even kill hundreds? According to Wiki atleast, they were banned only because of fears of Al-Qaeda connections..

Yes!! Make Lahore as the capital of Khalistan - comprising both the Punjabs of India and Pakistan. Acceptable?

Nahh, but as I said before, visa-free access to Khalistanis whenever they want :smokin:

If he is a khalistani or ulfa or naxalite i dont have any problem with it ..we are facing these problems for decades ..these problems which our country face also act as catalysts to invoke patriotism in our younger generation ..
He is acting smarter than those misguided people

OK and then we will have an election, and as the Muslims will be a majority - most of the united Punjabs govt will consist of Pakistani Punjabi's with a healthy minority representation of 30%
:pakistan:

I don't know about RSS...but did SIMI even kill hundreds? According to Wiki atleast, they were banned only because of fears of Al-Qaeda connections..

Nahh, but as I said before, visa-free access to Khalistanis whenever they want :smokin:

SIMI/IM is responsable for hundreds of deaths even today one member was caught with explosives in Delhi.

Khalistan has nothing to do with Delhi and everything to do with Lahore.

Dear the original indian punjab had delhi as its part ..it was only laters when you hindus didvided punjab into haryana,chandigarh and punjab to press sikhs even more that delhi got lil away from punjab but still its in our reach and we will have a combined punjab with delhi as our summer capital..I like the city man our muslim kings built it and it has our signs all over...

And yes we ll let yu keep using Taj Mahal as long as you stay human:agree:

This might sound like a chiche....nonetheless here its is........
LOL!!! this is alll shiv sena and there heroism deserves.

OMG. Sikh cops attacking rioters!! And this is Hindu vs Sikhs? How delusional can one get? From your vacant posts, it seems there aint no lights upstairs!!

OK and then we will have an election, and as the Muslims will be a majority - most of the united Punjabs govt will consist of Pakistani Punjabi's with a healthy minority representation of 30%
:pakistan:
Try. Lets see if the Sikhs will let you grab that majority!

Shikhs r very dangerous & can wipe out indian rule anytime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom