What's new

Shit things Desi think

that's our conservative outlook. husband is considered a risk due to incest and other reasons(in the west). in west, the idea of a family, the patriarchal system all are broken for ever. let's hope that does not happen in India as we are also very much influenced by west.

I read, the children are raised the best by Lesbian partners.
Kids with Lesbian Parents May Do Better Than Their Peers - TIME
guys.. west is not some weird place... stop saying xyz happens in west.
They have stable partnerships and they live happily, which matters most. Idea of family is very much there in west without risking personal freedom of Individuals.

you need a man to do DIY stuff, even feminists agree... :)
and your kid needs a father figure.
second thing I am highlighting ....there are studies on kids without 1 parent and guess what it aint too good...There are EXCEPTIONS but those are sooo rare .....

Men need emotional back up and some one who will calm him down when things in life gets agitated , that some one is a women.

Kids need both father and mother , so marriage is important Indian culture is the best compared to west in this regard.
Good stuff!!

guys.. west is not some weird place... stop saying xyz happens in west.
They have stable partnerships and they live happily, which matters most. Idea of family is very much there in west without risking personal freedom of Individuals.
really?

Let me see, at 18 you kick your child out then when you hit 60 you cry and wonder why no one visits you in the old person's home?! :unsure: yea had a few friends who volunteered at the old peoples home in USA...sad stories...

Studies have shown how vulnerable an 18 yr old is...they have EVERYTHING CHANGING from extra hormones, girls/ boys from a different prospective, peer pressure, alcohol, drugs.....and when you are not there....and then expect the child to be there when you cant remember how to pee....Well, you can say heaps about Western stuff!!!

The idea of a "family" in Western society is limited...scream, jump and object as much as you want but even they agree....read the stats and whatnot...Many single parents, limited discipline this reaches a level that SOME parents give up and let the kids boss them around!! Again some people are extremists and THE LAW seemed to be adjusting who and how you can "discipline your child with policing child services"...I dont know how good or bad that is ...good for the maniac men who go to extremes but bad for the softies who are pushover parents! So there are pros and cons of EVERYTHING...not everything that glitters is gold!
Now lets see EASTERN parents...I am not sure since when did fear equal to the new respect...but many parents use this (enough with the denial mode)....Then there is lack of communication, and with too many taboo issues kids end up trying something instead of being able to understand it IF ONLY their parents didnt call it taboo and lock it up :blink:

Then we have all the wanna be goras who try SOOOO VERY HARD TO BE A GORA by trying to raise their child as a gora! What they do is let the child loose thinking they are being "liberal" and whatnot! :blink: child comes home after murdering someone or ramming the car in a tree and getting permanent head damage! :blink:

Then again we have parents who give themselves a pat on the back just coz some child is looking after them! People need to learn you cant have it all!! Adjust take the best of either!

@Talon
ur thoughts on ahmed85s view???? :D
To be honest mai phatto,
I didnt understand what he said but I managed to reply those who replied him :undecided:

BazNi4YIgAA3BKD.png:large

Add to that woman needs physical and emotional security that man can provide, it is closely knit relation between man and woman.

Emotional security????

Naah

wrong!!!8-)

Women give the emotional security to men.

Emotional security????

Naah

wrong!!!8-)

Both give to the other so please stop the denial mode...this is not larki fight larka but addressing issues that REALLY happen in real life...NOT those fantasies in eachother's heads!

Not addressing to you in particular but everyone here on the thread!!

Emotional security????

Naah

wrong!!!8-)

Women have emotional control and can control the emotional impulses of men. Security is a different thing.

Both give to the other so please stop the denial mode...this is not larki fight larka but addressing issues that REALLY happen in real life...NOT those fantasies in eachother's heads!

Not addressing to you in particular but everyone here on the thread!!

@halupridol

I am expecting a good explanation and asap :mad:

Women have emotional control and can control the emotional impulses of men. Security is a different thing.
more thn men....seriously doubt that
though men tend to be more impulsive

@levina
arey maine kya kiya???
was just xpecting tht u ladies will do a harakiri on ahmed85.....but alas

Back
Top Bottom