What's new

Shireen Mazari quits PTI, active politics ( rumor: Shah Mehmmod Qurashi leaving, will call press conference)

MNAs have always been bought in Pakistan. Nothing new. Do you not think that Nawaz didn't have the money to buy MNAs against Benazir in 198 NCM? Or that the military was not against Benazir?

About the so-called American conspiracy, even Imran Khan has (rightly) backpaddled on that. He dangerously used that as the sitting PM to tap into the anti-Americanism in Pakistan but after gaining the support, he realized that Pakistan is too dependent on trade with the West to have the 'Haqeeqi Azadi'. I don't know why the cypher is even worse discussing here. He lied skillfully and gained the support. Nobody talks about the cypher now but I bring it up to point out the extent to which Imran went to gain power: A mere flick of Biden's pen would have destroyed Pakistan in April 2022. Understand that and understand thoroughly. Expats sitting in comfort wishing destruction on Pakistanis from a distance!!

Even when the idiot was/is riding the most popular wave of support since ZAB, he made big mistakes. If you know Urdu and bother to watch the Irshad Bhatti video I shared above, are numerous. Big political mistakes and he is paying the price for them.

It does not give me any joy to see a party in Pakistan which enjoys support in all parts of Pakistan is being reduced to this!! Observing something is not wishing something. But neither will I close my eyes to the follies of Imran Khan just because other parties are discredited. The country comes first!
The country will default in coming months
I hope the company enjoys ruling over utter ruin

The economy is certainly going bankrupt. This is something the generals cannot control.

There is speculation generals are planning in bringing technocratic government to tackle economy, but even they won't be able to save the economy, it's too little too late.

This was happening with all others for long time. For Punjab it may be new.

Fw0aGBhaIBES7mX

I am leaving politics and Tehreek-e-Insaaf, I saw the video of my daughter crying in jail, my priority is my children. Shireen Mazari
Rise of Hitler asim munier general anjam and pdm government. Killing murdering raping own people. What low we are seeing. This all is happening to make one woman happy. Maraym nawaz
Next step will be disqualify Imran khan.

Please do not create duplicate thread of same subject. Utilize the existing one.

Regards,

Just sit back and enjoy... no matter what they do to pti, the country is going to default this year and then we will see what happens to pdm!!!!!

We'll take, bomb Pakistan to stone age, Army.

US couldn't do this, we'll.

When Imran threw out the REQUIRED No Confidence Motion in April 2022, he lost my respect. Two other PMs had faced it before. There was absolutely no way around facing the NCM. But Imran decided to be a smart-***. He thought he would be able to do what even ZAB couldn't do: Fight not only the Establishment of Pakistan but ALL other political parties at the same time. He used Pakistanis Anti-Americanism brilliantly to gain back support--a dangerous thing for Pakistan's economy given the reliance on the trade with West. But he didn't care! He acted like another Mujib or Bhutto of 1971. Power and immediate power was the goal.

The Noon League, under Nawaz Sharif, is a very nasty party. They had seen Nawaz exiled multiple times. They are not going to play by whatever rules left in Pakistani politics when Imran refused to do the same.
I am foreseeing a forced exile for Imran Khan very soon.

March 2021 Imran Khan held confidence vote in the assembly and won easily.

October 2021 time rumours were about that pti allies and 20 MNAs are not happy and IK lost the majority in the parliament. This is when heavy campaign by PDM started, the Pdm wanted to bring NCM but establishment would not allow it, PDM kept on making comments that IK is laadla and protected. This continued for many months, including PDM members angry at the generals for not allowing NCM.

Just before NCM Sheikh Rasheed advises IK to dissolve assemblies because IK lost the majority in the parliament, IK does not listen, A big mistake

NCM is tabled and Pti was saying they will win, but then they disallow the voting and afterwards dissolve the assemblies. Why not dissolve on Sheikh Rasheed advise a few weeks before.

Supreme court intervenes and orders the assemblies to be restored and NCM voting to go ahead. As expected IK looses the vote.

Pti and IK attacks judiciary, PDM, Usa, Establishment for collaborating to remove IK.
Imran Khan refused to meet Establishment and blocks general Bajwa phone number.
Pti in a way cornered themselves.

Pti should have played good politics and left a few doors open, they should have kept in touch with the establishment, and I dont believe Pdm would have done a heavy crackdown, Oct 2023 elections would have sent Pdm packing.

Yes this all has exposed the establishment and pdm but what is the way out for Imran Khan and Pti, at the end of the day they have no choice but to improve their relations with the establishment and reach some kind of agreement, they will have to sit down the the Pdm and work for a way out of this crises.

Pdm on the other hand is loving this, they have the best chance to destroy Pti or harm it so in the next 10 years Pti will stay as the opposition, Pti played it in to Pdm hands by attacking the establishment.

PmlN is indeed a nasty party, full of dacoits and dirty political players.

Govt is planning to call an election when all leadership of PTI is in Jail or forced to leave the party. Or ban their participation in elections.

Elections will be held on October 2023, Pdm is busy trying to weaken Pti so they can win the elections. Pti anti establishment stance is beneficial for Pdm. Imran Khan and Pti need to somehow make contacts with the establishment and try to reach some kind of agreement. Then try to replace all the damage done and slowly get back.

I can't see any other way out of this unless 10M Pakistanis come out for protest and make it clear that Pti is the future. That a change has taken place and establishment needs to accept this reality. At the moment everyone is asleep and watching IK go down.

Elections will be held on October 2023, Pdm is busy trying to weaken Pti so they can win the elections. Pti anti establishment stance is beneficial for Pdm. Imran Khan and Pti need to somehow make contacts with the establishment and try to reach some kind of agreement. Then try to replace all the damage done and slowly get back.

I can't see any other way out of this unless 10M Pakistanis come out for protest and make it clear that Pti is the future. That a change has taken place and establishment needs to accept this reality. At the moment everyone is asleep and watching IK go down.
It is not possible untill mir anjam is in office. He is the one who wants to destroy pti.

Last edited:
This is what Pakistanis are facing by mir anjam and mir bajwa mis asim and pdm

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230524-050450_Twitter.jpg
    Screenshot_20230524-050450_Twitter.jpg
    979.4 KB · Views: 23
It is not possible untill mir anjam is in office. He is the one who wants to destroy pti.

But Bajwa was the same, now the new general is same and so will be the next one. The army made a policy and are sticking with it unless a change takes place. This is why I say Pti needs to disengage, make contacts with the establishment and try to resolve this. Pmln was the most powerful party in Pakistan when general Musharaff removed Nawaz Sharif and his government, their party was destroyed, leaders forced to change sides, Nawaz Sharif was exiled, Pmlq was created but after 15 years Pmln came back to power.

This is what Pakistanis are facing by mir anjam and mir bajwa mis asim and pdm

Human rights abuses.

Sorry no sympathy for these corrupt politicians…..

They actively sold out kashmir, passed/encouraging anti-islamic laws in parliament, encourage lgbtq laws/bills, even would try to modify and pass the bills that remove Islam from constitution

Seriously effed up party. Where’s that promised taxpayers money?
Allowed ganja to run to uk? Lol

Oh and if military was in control and these pti sluts were not in control, why didn’t resign when in govt ??? Can’t fool everyone.

Glad its being dismantled. I hope they dismantle ALL the other parties too.
Pakistan zindabad

This whole chain of events has been a travesty and left the army leadership completely exposed. PTI was going down in popularity after several years in office. The performance given the high standards they had set for themselves was poor. Still better than the PML N/PPP mafia of course but below the expections of most including myself.

Had the establishment let their government continue in office till the next elections, they could genuinely or with some engineering have defeated PTI and come out of this all unscathed. Instead they let impatience take the better of them and started a shi@show whose knock on effects are completely unpredictable at the moment.

What is certain is that they have destroyed their reputation in the eyes of the masses. Initially I used to notice anti-army sentiments amongst the Twitter folk (mostly urban elites and non-resident Pakistanis). Now a quick glance on TikToK and Facebook which are more readily used by the urban and rural masses in Pakistan shows the same sentiments. Curses are flyign left and right at Munir and company. Never in my life could I have imagined such disdain for the establishment as we are witnessing right now. The comments on ISPRs latest songs on YouTube are lively to say the least, and it is completely their own doing.

Back
Top Bottom