What's new

Shireen Mazari Daughter Calls Pakistani Soldiers Picture with Dead BLA Terrorists from Pangur Attack as "War Crime"

Last edited by a moderator:
Legally.
War Crime is for soldiers of a Nation State fighting against another state.
It does not apply to terrorists. i.e if any such thing is done with an Indian or Afghan soldier then Its a war crime. Not with TTP BLA LEJ etc.

I have not seen the pictures but Mutilating corpses is against code of war we follow as a Muslim Country. But i doubt those soldiers had mutilated any corpse. It must be pictures taken with dead bodies.
Rather it was just an expression of anger and emotions over the miscreants who Shot fellow soldiers mercilessly. Imagine someone shoot your brother. Will you care for his rights etc?.

Meanwhile no matter how unbiased and objectively i can talk as a Pakistani , I doubt i can feel any sympathy toward BLA / TTP types specially killed while they are attacking forces.

Its not always about whether you CAN say somthing or not. Its sometimes whether you SHOULD?.

I myself am always open to talks on Ideological differences and strongly advocate Balochistan solution is not in Military rather Civilian but still Cannot understand Miss Mazari's stupid post.

A liberal slut is all that she is. Her mother on the other hand isn't. In fact, she is the exact opposite and many would refer to her as a hawk.

True that cunt is a plmn supporter/worker.

It's the same as calling zubair umar brother of asad umer rather than plmn spokesperson.

@Areesh .

Her mother don't share the same views.

She is retarded and so is her mother. Just because her mother doznt open her mouth, doesnt mean she is any different. Infact her mother is a huge lgbt supporter. She is invited to huge events because of her mother and no one asks that tractor trolly that how is ur daughter clearly anti state and u cant discipline her and infact invote her to events.
These are the type of ppl that need to be eliminated to eliminate terrorism. These kind of sluts go around in universities and giving anti state speeches and making groups and activities that harbour anti state mentality.
I have personally been in their events, they will always invite few good looking westernised modern girls, part of tactic to attract youth. They always have lawyers with them and few muchars. In my experience, these ppl are the real cancer that keeps breeding antistate mindsets. I have reported every event with details and proof but it seems the state doesn't want to address this or doesnt want to annoy the elite class.

Last edited by a moderator:
Have some shame. Is this how your parents taught you to refer to women?
I have no respect for terrorist sympathizers.
And next time it would be wise if you stay just to me as I would to you.

First of all, the terrorist outfit does not fall under the protection of the war crime shield.
She is totally unaware of it and just barked to support her own projection/satisfaction or to please the terrorists.

Back
Top Bottom