What's new

Shireen Mazari beaten and arrested from her own home

IMG-20220520-WA0039.jpg

Interestingly, as of right now, the resignations of the PTI members haven't been accepted and notification hasn't been issued.

So was the speaker informed?

Lool, You gonna try to justify her corruption? During whole PTI tenure they looted and plundered but because Inran khan is your messiah your gonna look the other way? Her, zulfi bukhari and sheik rashid have done unprecedented levels of corruption. Infact it was PTI who did false cases against noonies while none of themselves were touched.
And I know what idiot reply some will give is to call me a Patwari’ before you do I do not stand with them. If they do corruption they should be brought to justice as should PTI filth. I have had the opportunity to be very close to PTI echelons and they are nothing more than rotted filth.
Patwari spotted. Go defend your criminal PM and CM who get clean chits through rigged prosecution teams

she was the only one criticizing establishment! military`s dirty game...... imran is just a passive person so no need for his arrest!

This will only hasten the demise of the imported regime. This is done to take the vibes and attention away from SC orders on FIA and NAB and on government to stop any changes and transferring here.

And looks like the the last few days of government very much on the cards, the last minute actions and activity before death. Trying to be relevant...

Back
Top Bottom