What's new

Shireen Mazari beaten and arrested from her own home

Every move is being made either on the direction or with the consent of General Bajwa & Co. This government can't do otherwise. General Bajwa is partner in every crime of this government.
yeah but i am just frusrated with people of Pakistan... they nicely dribble past the main problem and start blaming government who don't even have any power!

She has been released. ACE official who ordered the arrest has been made a scapegoat after ICH moved by PTI petition regarding arrest and handling of this affair to protect Hamza Shahbaz.

Notice that she was not advised on what charge she was arrested - hence it makes the arrest null and void as per PPC.

Sir jee aap to in mamlon main involved hotay hain, was it really ACE that did this, or are they just a front for those who shall not be named? :P

Or was it Hamza all along?

But then if he did it, then why 'order' the release?

Score brownie points? Or did they succumb to public pressure, which wasn't that much to begin with yet.

As much as I don’t see eye to eye with establishment (an understatement), I don’t think the establishment did it.

Seems nani ordered the arrest of Shireen, hoping PTI will blame this on establishment and at the same time weaken the position of her cousin brother whose the CM of Punjab.

Hamza kukri and Showbaz saw this and shutdown the whole operation by releasing Shireen.

Meanwhile, Zardari is laughing his *** off.

My 2 cents.

Country heading tiwards total choas and anarchy.
Investors running away
Kon zimeydaar hy?

They aren't common supporter but paid patwaris of media cell
Hahaha.... Hazaron ton qeemey walay Naan kha gaey.... And she is saying without lalach...... 😁

Imran Riaz 🤣

PTI journalists not shaving and not coloring hair anymore. Lagta hai karcha pani band ho gya hai.

image.png

Any logic.... What you have been posting so far?

don't worry ge Eagle is fine....just busy with work....
ALHAMDOLLILAH.....

He is a very good friend of mine......

Back
Top Bottom