What's new

Shireen Mazari beaten and arrested from her own home

I heard the case she is being charged is from 1972 when she was 6 year old?

Is that true?
Yes
44EF630E-687A-434F-AD3F-3E856CE057BD.jpeg

once again rich and powerful evade the law in Pakistan.
Once again your Patwari League lost the case against PTI

What lessons? You guy's have had 4 years to teach lessons, all you've taught us is to belittle everyone, bazaripan and populist politics.

Arrest of shireen mazari by beating her is condmenable. State is responsible for dignity of every individual.
Beating is uncalled for . But criminals should not be spared .

I heard the case she is being charged is from 1972 when she was 6 year old?

Is that true?
Some kind of land reform case was started by Bhutto govt. Her father transfers his own land to some bogus company to avoid Bhutto's nationalism policy. Mrs. Mazari has nothing to do with the whole case.

naah it was the establishment no one else... govt is basically clinging to Pmship right now... they have no power!

Every move is being made either on the direction or with the consent of General Bajwa & Co. This government can't do otherwise. General Bajwa is partner in every crime of this government.

Is the IHC giving out some sublimnal message or maybe atoning for their sins when they decide to hear cases concerning abduction of Shireen Mazari and freedom of speech case of Arshad Sharif at 11:30 at night. I presume institutions aren't immune to public pressure. I remember Haroon Ur Rasheed mentioning "self correcting mechanism" in institutions, maybe we are seeing that in action in IHC.
Highly doubtful.

The IHC is probably sending out peace overtures (aka lollipops) to the public to sooth their anger at selling out by means of some ‘good’ judgements.

The judiciary along with establishment worked as a team to sell out Pakistan to Americans. The courts played their stooges act quite well here.

Once Business as Usual is restored they’ll continue to make sellout judgements and work together with the crooks.

I won't comment on any political issue as i should not ( nor i know anything about your countries politics), but I have observed that since last few weeks
Supporters of political parties other than Pakistan tehrik Insaaf are also increasing here.

Back
Top Bottom